You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spirit Attachment?

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Attachment?

 

Let me start off by telling you a little about me. I will not be revealing any names, including my own. I will be 19 in October. I've had paranormal experiences ever since I can remember.

In the past I lived in two houses (not including the one I am in now which I've had no experiences) that I've had experiences in. It was my mother, sister and I that lived in these two houses, but in the second house my sister moved out (being 17 or 18) and it was just me and my mom there for about two years. In the first house, I shared a room with my sister and we had bunk beds. I think I was the one on the top bed.

In the first house all I can remember (mind you that I was around the age of 5-13) was things moving around, things going missing and never returning, being touched, and sometimes I even heard whispering like someone calling my name. But I never really let the things get to me, like I never thought anything of it because I just thought it was my imagination. That's all I really remember besides word of mouth by my family members.

When I was littler (around the age of 5-13) ghost stories and whatnot always scared me. I don't understand why experiencing these things didn't scare me but stories did.

The second house is when I started paying more attention to said experiences. When I moved into this new house, around the age 13 or 14, I started getting more interested in ghosts and didn't get scared as easily. I would watch ghost-related movies and shows and I was fascinated by them.

The first experience I remember is playing on the computer at a desk, sitting in a chair. I felt something breathe on my neck and shortly after that, felt fingers running through my hair. I would turn around to see if someone was behind me, but no one was. Then after I turned around I didn't feel anything else that day.

A few years later I remember having my best friend spend the weekend with me at the second house. I went into the living room where my mom was and my friend was still in my room. My mom was in front of the bookshelf where all are movies were, picking out a movie to watch. I saw her pick the first Bring It On movie, think about it and put it back where she picked it up and picked out a different movie. After she watched that movie, she was going to watch Bring It On but it was nowhere to be found. She walked to my bedroom doorway and asked if I or my friend had taken the movie and we both said no. To this day, about 5 years later, we still have not found the missing movie.

I think it may have been a year after that that I decided to do an investigation like Ghost Adventures, but I didn't have any equipment to use like recording devices or a camera, etc. I was home by myself and all I had was paper and a pen to write down what happened during the investigation. I had put one of our cat toys, which was a mouse, on the edge of the entertainment center with the mouse's tail hanging over the edge of it. I had asked questions before this but I said "If you are here with me, please move the tail of the mouse toy on the shelf so I can believe that you are really here." A couple minutes after that I saw the mouse tail lift up and hold there for a second and drop. The force of it moved the mouse body a bit so it wasn't in the position I had put it in. After I saw that I said "Thank you for doing what I asked, I believe you are here now." This was the only important thing that happened during my investigation.

I also remember waking up at 3:20 each morning for no reason. I know that 3:00 am is said to be the "dead hour" or "witching hour" although I don't know much about it. Maybe someone could tell me about it? I would be lying in bed at 3:20 am trying to fall back asleep and I would feel something crawling on my bed and I know it wasn't my cats because they were both on the floor beside my bed. I would get the blankets pulled off of me too. It's weird because all of the bad stuff had happened to just me and just at 3 am. My mother never believed me, she always said I was dreaming of it but I know otherwise.

I forgot to mention that I was sitting on the couch in the living room one day and out of the corner of my eye, past the kitchen in the dining room, I seen this white or almost blue mist like figure. I know it was a male and looked as if he was in his 20s-30s. It also seemed like he was African American and wearing old mining clothes, holding a pickaxe in his right hand. The man on the left is what I believe I saw. Http://www.familytreemagazine.com/BackIssueImages/FTFebruary2006/images/p8-001.jpg (copy and paste link. I do not own this picture.)

When I had moved into the house I am in now (house 3) all of the paranormal stuff had stopped and it has been 2 years. My question is, why did all of the stuff stop all of a sudden when I moved? Did I have a spirit attachment and it just left me when I moved?

I apologize for such a long story but all of these events are true. Feel free to email me for more info/comments iiambatman19@yahoo.com. Any emails sent to me that have nothing to do with my story will be ignored.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, eyecandy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-01)
I agree with what Hecate0 has said in his appended comment.

Regards
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-01)
Hi Eyecandy,

I agree with Hecate, it sounds like it was attached to the house.
I wouldn't pay much mind to 3am, most around here don't believe in witching hour, myself included.
Your biorhythms probably got into the habit of waking up at this time for a while. That said, if someone wanted to get your attention the middle of the night when everyone's asleep would be an ideal time. But aside from that 3am is just a time on the clock.

Ghosts are attracted to those who are sensitive and/or open to them. But it doesn't always lead to a negative attachment. In the future be sure to cleanse and protect yourself before contacting ghosts.
It doesn't sound like the ghost or ghosts from your past experience has followed you since. If it was the miner in the photograph he may have enjoyed being in this area and also the attention from someone who knew he was there.

Thanks for sharing this, take care.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-01)
Hi Eyecandy, it sounds like the ghosts/energies were associated with the houses in which you lived. They often attach to a place, less often to people, although it does happen. You seem open to these things, so it is likely to happen again. If you do not want to see more, you can learn to tone it down. And you can also cleanse your space with a house with a house cleansing/blessing to encourage more negative energies to leave. These are just thoughts. Best to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: