You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is It My Fathers Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Is It My Fathers Ghost?

 

Let me start by saying, My name is Jenae White, I was 15 when my dad was killed. A little background information on his killing: My father was on parole and had stopped talking to his parole officer, and then had a blue warrant for his arrest. It was 2AM when police officers showed up at the house, kicked in his door and shot him more than 7times. The reason I bring this up is so you can understand it wasn't a peaceful death.

Months later, still grieving I was trying to reach out to my dads soul through meditation and calling out for him. One night while trying to reach him through meditation, I kept getting this feeling of being watched. Not just a slight feeling of it, but an intense feeling. It was hard to concentrate. I ignored the feeling as best as I could, until I could feel eyes on me from my bathroom, when I opened by eyes to see what it was I saw a black shadow in my bathroom, it wasn't moving or anything. Just staring at me. It was a very intense moment. Me thinking Your finally reaching dad! You've almost got him. Trying to convince myself that I was him and not to fear. I went back to meditating when about 10 minutes later, I felt a finger pressed on my back. I was in fear. There was no denying the fear I felt. I opened my eyes and held my breath when I felt the finger moving in spiral movement and up and down my back.

I started screaming. As loud as I could for my mom. She was in the room next to me, as I screamed bloody murder she didn't hear a thing. It wasn't until hours later that she came in and asked what was wrong.

I still feel the spiral sensation on my back from time to time. This was the first of many experiences.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jenaew, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

qveen_kere (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Darling I personally think you should stop trying to communicating with your dad... I'm 15 my dad has been dead since I was a baby so I grew up without a dad because I missed him I tried my very best to communicate with him and weird things happened... If is a will that you need him he will visit you but it just takes time and secondly you might not be ready for this I've learnt that when persons die they change whether for good or bad... What I'm trying to say is don't Rush it things might happen that scare you to death just patient and also at times you will feel someone looking at you even though you know no one is there bit it just him watching over you:)
LoveOfAbundance (2 stories) (27 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-12)
I am sorry about what happened to your father. When you say that you were meditating, what exactly were you doing? I have practiced meditation for many years and have had only safe, positive experiences. I have also found it effortless to connect with my loved ones, whether living or deceased. This is why I am concerned that you may have been doing something that opened a door to something negative.

I cannot imagine that your father would try to scare you in any way. I think you should cleanse your house and do something for protection, as Tweed suggested. Good luck and stay safe.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-09)
Blaze, story submissions will be up Monday, and if you like you can submit your experience as a story then. We try to avoid different people all putting their experiences in the comments of one story, as it takes away from the original story.
eyecandy (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
I'm sorry about your dad, it could be possible that its your dad. But I wouldn't assume it is until you actually know.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Jenaew I'm so sorry for what happened to your dad.

I hope you don't mind me asking and you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Why was your father killed by police?
I only ask because it may prove relevant to why you feel this spiral sensation. Again, no need to answer if you don't want to.
Also is there anything about your dad that would make a spiral make sense? A job, hobby, interest?

I wonder if by the spiral this was actually a letter or number. Perhaps whoever was doing it was trying to write you a message.
If you're uncomfortable with being touched, completely understandable, you could try giving them alphabet magnets. Let them know to use these instead.

If you want to make contact with your dad please protect yourself first with a cleansing/protective ritual. If you don't do this already. Without a protective barrier it's possible to attract something unwanted.

I don't have an opinion on if it's your dad or not. My only opinion, based on the information in your experience, is that touching your back like this is significant for some reason as it's happened more than once. May not be bad. Scary yes, but may not be bad.

A violent death would be traumatic to a person coping with it on the other side. But I strongly believe the manner of a death does not change who that person is. More to the point a violent and untimely death may upset a person, but if they were a good person in life, they will be the same in death. Your dad, though he must be terribly upset about what happened, will not change into an 'evil spirit' because of what happened.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: