You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Looping Astral Projection

Real Ghost Stories

Looping Astral Projection

 

I was staying at my friend's house somewhere in the middle of farm/mountain South California, really close to the Mexican Border. Me and a few of my Naval buddies (I was in the Navy at the time) spent the night partying at his farm/house.

When everyone decided to go to bed, I managed to grab a spot on the couch. I laid on my back, I can see the other guys passed out on the other sides of the couch. It was one of those big couches that hugs the corner of a wall.

I decided to lay on the couch (on my back), and then it happened:

1 time: I got up, went to the kitchen, looked outside the sliding door window, and somehow I was back on the couch.

2 time: Confused, because I literally teleported to the couch, I pinched my nose and cheek to make sure I was awake (yes it hurt). Got up from the couch even more confused, got up, walked to the kitchen again, and somehow I was back on the couch again

This happened about 10 times in a row in one night, back to back. Every time I would try to do something to see whether or not it was real, anywhere from slapping myself harder, throwing a pillow at the other guy on the couch, trying to jump out of this (kind of like when you're having a nightmare, and you're telling yourself to wake up), to walking around the living room trying to observe if anything was slightly off. I would eventually walk to the kitchen, and that is where I would just randomly reappear back on the couch.

I started to freak out, I am 100% conscious. All I could think is "What the hell is going on?" I already knew about sleep paralysis and astral projection, this was the second time I've ever had a literal out of body experience. But this one just kept on repeating over and over again.

The final time it happened I, of course on my couch again, super confused, annoyed, and kind of scared, finally decided to try again. So I just darted for the kitchen and before I know it, from the corner of my eye a large muscular arm side swipes me and grabs me, lifts me up, and starts to walk back to the couch where I originally was lying. And just throws me really hard onto the location of where I was originally trying to sleep.

And I woke up, this time actually awake, went to the bathroom, splashed water on my face, looked in the mirror telling myself no one is going to believe this. Went back to the place I originally laid, and managed to finally go to sleep.

Will someone please tell me they've had a similar experience?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cashm0ney360, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-27)
Mystical_morrow - you can submit your story by clicking on "Submit Your Story" at the top of the page 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-27)
Mystical_morow.
This contributor never came back after their story got posted. 🤔
But I'm sure we'll be glad to read about your own experience.
Mystical_morow (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-27)
Is this person still active? I have had this same experience (while trying to astral project) and would like to share my loop story!
abbykay_luv (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-15)
Cool... I tried astral projection once and the result was... Don't know if its good or bad. I started shaking and at that instant, my lights, and sound systems went off (it wasn't a power outage because I could hear music from the neighbor). From that time until date, I always feel a strange uncomfortable sensation in my chest whenever I try astral projection again... So its a no no for me. Great story
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-15)
cashm0ney360, yeah this was probably an astral projection, I've had an astral projection one time, kind of like yours except I didn't move around. If you are interested you can read it read here (It's not very long):

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=20617

Just note that I wrote this before I knew what astral projection was.
Thank you for sharing your experiences, astral projection certainly has a weird feeling to it.
P.S. I like your user name, cashmoney is my one of my fav. Music Labels.

P.S.S. You can find out a lot about astral projections from this website:
Http://www.astralvoyage.com
It is reliable, the creator is actually the one who made this website.
😊
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-15)
lol Rook, you know moments after I replied to this I had after thoughts of young Navy dwellers bunked in together getting up to all sorts of what have you. Can just imagine some guardian being all like:
"Right, I've had enough of this tomfoolery. Beddy byes! *push*"
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-15)
Tweed,

As a retired Navy E-6 I think this had something to do with the O/P's 'physical and mental condition' when they experienced it. May be not but Navy and Partying useally equal 'altered state' of mind. (LoL)

I would say this was an unconscious OBE experience and that a Guardian Spirit was 'tossing' the O/P back into their body to prevent them from 'wandering to far'. This went on until the O/P was actually able to wake up and 'break the cycle'.

Cash,

Tweed is right, it sounds as if you may be a 'natural' for OBE or Astral Projection and if your intrested it may come easily to you.

Ask any questions you may have... We are here to help.

Respectfully,

Rook
mysticalavenger5 (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-14)
Hey Cash,

Could you please tell me what time frame i.e, when this occurred, great story by the way...:)) as are the many here at ygs...:)) I seriously need to know...

Mysticalavenger5
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-13)
cash - when responding to Tweed's question about the arm, keep in mind we no longer accept stories of a sexual nature. Comments in this line of conversation will be deleted.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-13)
Hi Cash and welcome!

Yeup, it's happened to me and a few of my friends too. So fear not, you're not alone.
Although I've never heard of it happening in loop fashion before, that's a first! I wonder if there was anything about this place, the overall energy or some other phenomena which had the conditions 'just right' and allowed your experience to play out in this manner.

When you say an arm threw you back do you mean as in someone's arm or your own arm trying to slap yourself out of it?
If it was another person or entity's arm, not your own, it could be someone who was helping you get to sleep.

Had you ever tried astral projection before this happened? Sounds like you have a natural talent for it, if it's something you wish to pursue.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: