You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The 4 Am Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

The 4 Am Haunting

 

I think I might have caught something when I stayed the night over at Zati's in Malaysia. And these are the incidents:

Since my return, I have been hearing unexplainable knocks at weird timings of the day. The apartment made different kinds of noises but they seemed to have grown in number. Before the first incident, I heard five consecutive knocks (perhaps a second apart) which seemed as clear as if someone was throwing pebbles to my window. But I stay on the 4th floor and it is not possible to throw pebbles consistently.

I was sleeping in my bedroom and woke up by the sound of my neighbors laughing. It was 12:45, and I turned and shut my eyes again. I'm really sure that I was still awake, when I felt the bed shake. It was sort of a jolt. That made me open my eyes and I tried to understand whether that jolt was in my dream or in physical realm. At that point, the bed shook. I have a double bed and when the bed started to shake, the first thought was Earthquake. I ran out of my bedroom and I met my neighbor when I opened my apartment door. I told her about the Earthquake and she said there wasn't any earthquake as she didn't feel any tremor.

I told her that I clearly felt my bed shaking and she checked the Earthquake tracker while going down the stairs. I checked and there was no seismic activity near India. We both walked up to our apartments.

Next night, I woke up to a horrible and painful scream. I jumped and sat on my bed and switched on the lights. I sat still there trying to figure out if the scream was real or not and I was freaked out too. Just then, I got the courage to walk until my bedroom window and I checked if there was anybody hurt and screaming for help. I waited for next 10 minutes and decided to forget it and sleep.

It was 4:04 am when I switched off the lights. Just then when I had shut my eyes and (still awake) I felt the bed shake. I opened my eyes and focused on the quake just to make sure it is an earthquake, when I heard in the same hoarse voice, "Get up b***h". I lay there in trepidation. I felt so hot (maybe due to adrenaline rush) and remembered that voice and thought maybe I pissed that spirit off and now he has come to harm me. I shut my eyes, kept praying to Lord to keep me safe. I kept praying until I slept off.

Next morning I woke up, packed a bag and and temporarily shifted to my friend's apartment. I am in some paranormal trouble.

Other hauntings by AngeLeeS

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AngeLeeS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Trischa_D (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Just keep praying and be strong in your faith. Maybe you should sage your apartment. Try doing that once a week for 3 months, then every other week for 3 months, and then once a month after that. It gets rid of all the negative energy and cleanses the atmosphere. Good luck to you and stay strong! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: