You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mark On Hands And Shadows Lurking Around

Real Ghost Stories

Mark On Hands And Shadows Lurking Around

 

I would like to share some recent events. I moved to Germany last year and I am living in a shared apartment. My room is on the third floor and I share the floor with ten other people in as many rooms. We have a long narrow doorway that opens to a small balcony and also connected to kitchen in the last. The arrangement is like if you are in kitchen, you can see everything in doorway in the glass door that opens to balcony. Now, coming to what happened is that I have seen figures moving in that glass door and when I check there was no one in doorway, this happened a lot of times. It's like some shadows moving around.

I am not afraid of these thing and also don't believe anything at once. So I thought it's just my mind playing with me and ignored. I have spent some nights alone in apartment and would hear some noise but there was no one except me. Anyways nothing serious happened and I ignored all these things, until last week.

A few week ago, I found a 3 finger mark on my left hand. I also ignored that thinking it may happened while I was playing or maybe some friend of mine just gripped my hand tightly. But last week I woke up in morning and felt light pain in my right hand. When I checked I found a full hand mark on my right arm. Now this was really creepy as none of my friends is capable of doing that, at least not unknowingly. It was a clear five finger mark as someone did it. It remained for two to three days. I didn't shared this story to anyone as that will be of no use. Than I remembered that I can ask YGS community.

So should I be worried about this and do something about it? Apart from the marks and the figures in glass door nothing has happened. I have not seen anything or anyone particular. Yes, one thing more I am having nightmares after moving to this house. First I was ignoring all this but after that mark I am looking for answers.

Other hauntings by SushilRj

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SushilRj, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SushilRj (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
Thank You Snn, during this time I prayed to God and now I moved out to a new place.

After this mark incident nothing happened for few days. I almost forgot about it but one day when I went for swimming as my routine I saw a humanoid figure swimming with me. It was black shadow, size of a big man but I didn't saw any face detail. It was too dark to be someone's shadow, and there was no one around me.
Another weird thing happened also in swimming pool. I am wearing a small locket, gifted by a family friend meant for protection and I never ever removed it for a minute until that day. I have no idea why I did that but I removed my locket and put it in my locker and went for swimming.
After a while I had a weird accident. I dived and and hurt my right foot's thumb and fingers. There was nothing in the water to cause that. My foot just touched the side wall of the pool and I felt very little pain. I went to the washroom to see what happened and there, after one minute it started bleeding heavily and I was rushed to hospital. Even doctor said how the hell I got hurt like this in a pool.
I still have mark on my thumb even after months.
Snn (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Hi,
I believe you have the markings from some kind of spirit.
Im from the South Pacific islands and my brother once had a hand print on his forearm too. It didn't just appeared it started with a small bruise and took 2 to 3 days to show a proper hand print.
Your very strong to not have fallen sick. Stay strong. There is a lot of stories behind these hand prints by the spirits.
SushilRj (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Little details: The shadows I saw in glass door were like someone walking toward kitchen or going back from kitchen as I see the shadows of my flatmates on any normal day. But no was on floor apart from me, and the only main entry door was locked.

Noises: The sound I would hear in night are of walking in doorway, turning of door handles and door opening and all things like some person would make normally. The creepy part was to hear them when I was the only one on floor.

Now I keep my mobile always ready with me to capture anything on camera if I can. I was not alone in apartment since and Nothing has happened from past two weeks except the nightmares and uneasiness.
SushilRj (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
LittleWriter: yes, I also believed the three mark was just bruises that I got from somewhere and would still like the believe that as this whole demon thing sound so creepy. 😊
SushilRj (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Badjuujuu: Well I always keep my room locked in the night, even when I am the only one on floor. But the hand mark was clear with all five fingers, and the size of fingers was really large, it was like an adult grabbing a five year old child's arm. That is why I thought is not a normal or natural thing.
Thank you for your comment.
SushilRj (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Thank you for your comments. Luckily I did not had any further incidents. Though I still have nightmares and find it hard to sleep.

Trischa: Thank you, I never tried to contact it or challenge it. I have learned that lesson before.

Rook: my apartment is at 3rd floor, and the balcony door reflects the inner view. The other side of the balcony is empty ground.
I also ignored the three marks on left hand because it looked like I had them while playing or something.
And the hand mark was on my upper arm, a normal person's hand (including me) can cover half of my arm where the mark was. It was like a really big guy grabbed my arm tightly. And I don't remember any nightmare in which someone grabbed my arm. Actually I don't remember my most nightmares.
LittleWriter (4 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Dear SushilRj,

I don't know much about this type of activity, but I agree with Trischa_D that you should not acknowledge it, because, as far as I know, that might cause the activity to increase.

The three finger mark had me a bit worried, because I don't think ghosts leave marks, as far as I know they don't have the energy to do that. It could be demonic activity, because demons do have the power to do such things and leaving a three finger mark could be meant as an insult to the trinity.

Another posibility for this mark is that you did it yourself while sleeping, with your other hand by lying in a certain way.

Best of luck,

LittleWriter
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
I don't know how to say this without seeming insensitive or blunt, but I'll try.
If you wake up bruised again, I suggest getting to a doctor's office for a full exam and blood tests. Don't take a shower. Get checked to make 100% sure that no one slipped anything into your food or drink to put you in a vulnerable position. I realize that may sound extreme, but it's not unusual anymore to see on the news where someone has been drugged and hurt, sometimes even by people they think are friends. Also, if you don't keep your room door locked, start doing that. The world gets crazier every day, it pays to be cautious.
I'm really sorry to go there, but it's all I could think when reading about the bruises.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
SushilRj,

Thank you for sharing these events with us.

Some questions... Is there ANY chance that the movment you seen in the glass door could be reflections from the street? If I understood your description correctly the glass door leads to the Balcony, correct?

As far as the 'three finger mark' you described it sounds as if you have enough doubt in your mind it may have been due to natural causes, so leave it at that and do not dwell on it.

Concerning the hand mark (5 finger mark) on your right arm... Upper arm or lower arm? Either way I have to ask this question... Was the 'mark' in a place where you were grabbed and held in your nightmare? If this mark appeared after a nightmare where someone had grabbed you in that location it might have been caused by the 'nightmare' itself. The mind can cause our body to exibit physical manifestations IF the dream or nightmare seemed 'REAL', Do your nightmares seem real, until you wake up are realize you were just dreaming?

I have a cleansing and shielding method posted on my profile (just 'click' on my name). Feel free to use it, ask any questions you may have and please keep us updated.

Respectfully,
Rook
Trischa_D (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Well whatever you do- don't try to contact this entity. If I were you I would keep ignoring it for now. If you continue to wake up with marks on your body and other strange things start happening or get more intense I would seriously start praying and maybe sage the apartment. If you do sage, I would recommend doing it at least once a week at first and then after about 3 months do it every other week and after another 3 months do it once a month. It helps to clear any negative energy and will repel any bad spirits. But ignore it for now until you're certain it's something serious. Sometimes if you ignore a spirit it goes away because of your lack of attention. Best of luck to you! And you should always pray! God bless! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: