You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Not Sure If It Is God Against A Ghost... But Really Scary

Real Ghost Stories

Not Sure If It Is God Against A Ghost... But Really Scary

 

They say if you don't believe in ghost, you have high chance of curiosity and luck to see one.

I had two sightings in the same day which scared me to the core and dad later explained to me of what really happened when I fainted. My dad has some sort of thing which he sees things when he sleeps.

It's going to be a big one... So kindly forgive me and also forgive me if my English is bad.

It was around 7 pm, me and my friend Augustine were coming from the Ambattur railway station and we walked via the track to reach my home. There was a empty goods train which was standing idle in the station and we were making jokes of ghosts and we entered inside one of the empty carriage to see if there is any luck of seeing ghost and we didn't see any.

As you know these goods train would have around 25-30 carriages attached to them and while we were walking, we heard a noise of someone walking inside the carriage parallel to us. We heard the noise crystal clear. We checked once again inside the carriage with our torch and we didn't find anything. We were bit scared, but you know right... When you walk with your best buddy, calmness and enjoyment always fills the heart and we didn't give much attention to it and was walking.

There is a overbridge which passes the track and we have to walk half a mile from the overbridge to reach the main road and then some 300 meters to reach our home and all of a sudden, we heard some noise like somebody is scratching the carriage (which is the last one) with some mechanical tools or it might be even nails... Who knows and it was so horrible, we started walking fast thinking some thief is trying to open the carriage... Something like that...

Within a minute or so, we saw some stray dogs which was barking us with full strength and we got scared and we took some stones which are abundant under the tracks and we kept ready to throw at them, but what we really saw was damn scary.

We paid closer attention to the stray dogs and they were not barking at us. They were barking at something which was behind us. We turned back and all we saw was a white figure with long hair and no face nor nose. But an empty face. I got so scared and started vomiting immediately and all my friend did was dragged me and we started running near the bush to climb the road as soon as possible.

Damn, it was following us and the dogs which were barking was running faster than we are. We immediately went up to the road which gets connected to the overbridge and there was a small devi (goddess devi) temple and I literally fell down there due to my limited strength.

He being a christian, took out his lord symbol, kept that in my shoulder and was looking at me and that thing which was watching us and I really don't know what happened after that. I was completely knocked out (I guess it is because I don't have much resistance power and strength inside my body).

As per him, it was standing almost with a gap of 100m and was directly staring at us and he called the watchmen of the nearest flat (opp to the temple) to ask my dad to help him in picking me up and seems once he was on the road and when my dad came he didn't see that thing following.

I woke up after sometime in the hospital with the syringe in my hand and glucose connecting the nerves and the packet. I asked my dad and he said that I fainted and doctor said that I was weak and they gave me that to recover.

Next day, I was on leave and I was normal and it was around 10 pm. I was watching a movie and almost around 11 pm when I was closing the door which is in front of our house, I saw a figure which was standing near the almond tree which is there in our house. I ignored it that I might be hallucinating and I went back to watch movie which I paused.

All I know what happened next was terrible. I'm lying down flat and someone hold my hands so firm which was giving me horrible pain and I was screaming inside and asking me "where is Inzim" and I have no idea what is inzim or what ever it is. But something happened to me at that second which I would never forget, never ever. I saw a lady with bright orange colored saree running near me from our kitchen with the noise of ghungroo (a metallic object which makes some noise, something like a musical anklet tied to the feet) and I had no idea what happened next and when I woke up, it was still night and my dad was sitting next to me smiling.

He said I saw something which nobody would have got chance in seeing in their lifetime. It was my dad favorite goddess (amman in tamil and devi in hindi) who has actually come to help me and there was sacred ash in my forehead and sindoor (kungumam in tamil, bindi in hindi) which was scattered along the places where I was lying and I was like what happened and why are these scattered.

He said god came running to help me and threw these to help me also fought with that thing rescuing me.

I believe in god, but not to this extent.

Next day, my dad called some priest did some pooja to thank the god and also ward off evil spirits.

I still get goosebumps whenever I remember the thing which happened. I don't know if you would believe this or what happened, but whatever I said is very true to my heart.

Just one thing... If evil or ghost is there and good or god is also there.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bishwanaren, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

talib (58 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-15)
The woman in bright orange colour saree cold be a resident spirit attached to your home or dad. Then dad spread the ash and sindoor & made up a story to comfort you. I think.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-15)
Hi Bishwanaren, it was a chilling incident which you had also Good that God had come to rescue you. Also that Ghost may be that faceless creature you had encountered. God Bless You & Your Family. Also would like to ask whether now the place is haunted.
bishwanaren (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
[at] phd:
Yeah man... Got used to it now a days living there...
phd (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
Hey liked the first account and scared as I almost live too close to your place, I'm from mogappair... And have always thought that places in and around Ambattur, avadi is really scary...
bishwanaren (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-21)
Pjs1977 & BrokenTree - Thanks a lot... But I did pass out:)

Yup... Wishing for what we want is always risky...
pjs1977 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-21)
Wow bishwanaren that was really scary. If that white faceless figure was chasing me I think I would passed out. But in the end you were protected by the gods your father prayed for if I am correct and this white thing could not even go near you. But anyway that was a great story thank you for sharing.
BrokenTree (76 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Your last statement was excellent and is something that I believe although we have different religions. There is also an old saying you should take to heart since you and your friend did want to see a ghost. Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: