You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost Of The Teenage Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Of The Teenage Girl

 

Little bit of intro before the long story. This may not look like a ghost story at all in the beginning. It may look like some sort of psychological problems to many. But I think once you read what we have found out in the end may answer all the questions.

Me and my wife both work in IT firms. We both believe in God and

Ghosts. Particularly in my side of the family stories related to encounters with the ghosts are abundant. I was named after one of my great grandfathers who was a "Maha" Mantrik (an extraordinarily powerful magician, who can perform exorcism). The stories were fascinating during my childhood. Being a 20th century Indian, I never used to believe them 100%.

Once the marriage date was fixed, we were looking for a house for rent to settle. The elders advised us to lease a house. So we included the houses available on lease as well in our search.

The area we work was under rapid development. The main road separates village and the metropolitan population (including the Special Economic Zone for the IT companies) just by two kilometers. So we targeted the village side of the area to find the house. We felt this would save us from the noise, air and water pollution the metropolitan side has.

The house was very beautiful at the first look. It was the last house on the street. After that you could only see farming lands. Also we felt the asked lease amount had no premium. It was very well under the expected price.

But when we weighed down the +s and -s both me and my wife mentioned a lot of negatives. The positives discussed were too few. But that's the only house fell under our expected budget. We were running short of time for our marriage. We had to decide something quickly and we chose the house.

-------------------------------

Sorry for a long intro. I will jump straight into the ghost feelings/encounter. All these events happened during late 2012- early 2014. I am going to write all the things happened elaborately.

We moved into the house immediately after our marriage. Just after 3 months I started to have a bad feeling about the house. I always felt I couldn't breathe inside the house. I always couldn't sleep before 2 am and couldn't wake up before 9 am (I have to be at office at least by 10 am). All my personal and professional efforts started producing negative results. Situations twisted in such a way all the efforts that were made with true commitment got me only bad a name.

And 4 months in to our marriage, my wife got pregnant. Lots of visits from our relatives to come see us. But every kid that visits the house will cry for no reason. They will cry out of their lungs if I touch them. If some elders are not around the cry will turn into screams. My efforts to pacify the kids actually created a scenario that people started feeling that I'm torturing the kids.

I started feeling very angry at the repeated failures that are occurring in both professional and personal fronts. I used to be always angry at something. Lot of quarrels started happening between me and my wife.

I was denied a raise in my salary that year. Funny thing is the same happened to my wife when her company announced no raise for her after two months. Expenses started running out of hands with an economic recession and high inflation. We had to borrow loans to settle some expenses we had related to our marriage. This just added some more fuel to our fights.

I started losing concentration on the job. Now in my mind I'm either confused or angry. My wife was 8 months pregnant. She is about to leave to her mother's house to deliver the baby. Some common sense prevailed, I had a very long conversation that day with my wife about something being strange at the house. At this point I felt the house was unlucky.

We both had very similar thoughts about the house. Kitchen was the most frightening place after dark. We always had a feeling someone is watching us through the window even when someone's in your company. Water always ran cold from the kitchen tap all day (it will be warm in the hall in afternoons. But how it used to be cold in the kitchen tap where the pipes lie outside facing direct sunlight was a mystery).

Everyday around 3.30 pm - 5 pm, if somebody's alone in the house the hall will turn very cold that'll make your body shiver. One gets a feeling that a shadowy figure moving suddenly in the dark corners in and outside the house. The house always had high number of insects, ants, cockroaches, lizards and rats. But we wrote all these things off attributing the location of the house near farms.

My wife started saying she's not feeling safe inside the house if she's alone. It was exactly my feelings too. But I didn't open up much on that topic to her because I thought it would frighten her more.

As the delivery date was getting nearby, I thought it would be good to talk openly with my wife and clear the differences. When we started dissecting our fights, we both felt what one person meant and the other understood were totally different. I thought I should gift her something. I felt buying a dog would solve three problems. My wife would not feel alone and will feel secure. The second thing I felt was the dog would scare snakes and rats away from entering the house. Finally if any chance of paranormal activity is there the dog may give us a clue. Based on my 3-in-1 plan, I bought two German Shepherd pups. My wife had mixed feeling about it as the dogs were too young, but at the same time she was happy. She left for the delivery to her hometown.

Next month our son was born. The following month my job was gone. The tenants who occupied the first floor didn't like the dogs one bit. The dogs always used to be at the wrong place doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. They never felt peaceful in front of our house. They always wanted to flee outside or run to the first floor. Now me and my neighbors started having fights related to the dogs. By this time I started feeling that something was seriously wrong with my decision making. I felt everything was going wrong only because of me. I started consulting shrinks to get rid of my sleeping disorder and procrastination. The anger has subsided but I was totally confused and started getting suicidal thoughts.

My wife was on maternity leave and there was no salary. I don't have a job now. After three months the scenario was so hard I couldn't feed my dogs properly. So I have to sell them off. I felt very peaceful around the dogs presence. But with a heavy heart I sold them. Once they were sold immediately within 10 days I found a new job.

After 7 months in her home town my wife was back by this time (just a month before selling the dogs). Then our six month old kid's behavior turned weird. We had been observing his behavior for the first five months when he was in my wife's home town. So we had a fair idea about his characteristics. Once he came to our house, his behavior was abnormal.

He stopped touching his toys, including his favorite ones. There was no response to calls (he started responding to voices in 3-4 months). The only place where his face was showing emotions was the CEILING. I was busy steadying myself in my new workplace. I wrote this off saying that he is just getting used to the new environment.

Finally the kid started avoiding breast milk. A consultation with the doctor revealed nothing was wrong with him physically. All of a sudden he started to wake up 12 am - 1 am every night, like someone had beaten him and will cry for a good 0.5 to 1 hour nonstop looking at the CEILING. Imagine a six month old kid sitting up from sleep without using his arms for support. Physically a six month old cannot do it.

So we were put in a position to fight the unknown. My wife was convinced and started pleading to me to find a solution. I was only 25% convinced. And finding a priest who really can deal with these things is a tough job without proper contacts as 99% of them are fakes.

Finally some luck was on our side. One of our neighbors started questioning why the kid cries late at night. She suggested a mosque where they conduct these rituals everyday (We are Hindus. We were a bit worried because we had no idea how Islamic rituals work. But

There weren't any other options).

Once we went there the priest said a young ghost of the age 16-20 is targeting our son. He said we were staying in its place. The ghost has developed a liking to our kid. But it doesn't want anyone else inside its house.

We came back and started investigating immediately about the claims with the other neighbors.

The previous owner of the house was a manipulative and money minded lady. The land was supposed to be split 50-50 between her and her sister. But she was able to brainwash their mother to split it as 70-30. As she had multiple affairs with other men, her husband dumped her and left. She was living with her 2 sons and a daughter in this house.

Her sister was living with her husband in the house they constructed in their share of the 30% land. Finally this greedy women started an affair with her sister's husband as well. Family issues ensued. The elders intervened and were able to set things right.

The greedy lady wanted to perform black magic on her sister for recovering her husband back. She hired a black magician and now she started having an affair with the magician. The lady forces the kids to accept the magician as their father. But the 17 year old girl, the youngest of them all stands up and says no. This irritated the magician.

Till here the story is very clear. All sources confirm the same. After this we do not have much clarity. The 17 year old girl was dead. The family has said she committed suicide by hanging because of low scores in the exams. The case was never reported to police. They quickly conducted her funeral without even waiting for all the relatives to arrive. There are some people who said they girl may be murdered as part of the black magic rituals. The lady sold the house off to the current owner.

Now we started believing that the priest is not a fake as his descriptions matched our findings. So we went back to the Mosque and told the priest of our findings. As we are at the ghost's place, we were advised to vacate immediately. The priest said he can't do much to control the ghost as it is in its full power inside the house. We had to stay one more night in that house as we decided to go to my hometown with our kid. The priest gave us some protective items to survive the night.

My wife felt the bedrooms were more scarier for the kid and we decided to sleep in the hall. My wife and kid were so tired and slept. I was awake. I started feeling very weird after 11. 30 pm and I was afraid at 12 am what might happen. At 12 am nothing happened. I left a sigh of relief and was about to sleep. Just as I was leaning towards the pillow, my son shot up right in front of my eyes with a scream [12.02 am]. The kid almost stood up before falling back. We tried to pacify him for a good 30 minutes. Nothing happened, even when we tried the protective items provided by the priest. The kid would not open his eyes but continued to cry. There was no fever or any other symptoms. But any effort to wake him up and make him open his eyes was a failure.

The doorbell rang. The greedy lady's sister who occupies the next house was at the door. She was tracking all the developments. She told us to get out of there immediately. She took us to her house and asked us to stay there for the night. Once we set foot inside her house our son stopped crying immediately.

I stayed there alone for two more months until I was able to find another house. There was only one freakish incident. I was sleeping on a Sunday afternoon. I had this dream which felt so real. There was a kid jumping on the bed. I was able to feel the bed shaking in my dream. As I like to see kids jumping and playing in the bed, there was a smile on my face. With every jump the kid started getting near me. For some reason I started developing a fear. At this moment I was trying to figure out who this kid is. All of a sudden the kid was not there. I could not get up and sit to search through the room for the kid. After a pause of 2 seconds the kid (now I know it's a girl) landed on my chest. I couldn't see her face as it was fully covered with her hair. At this moment I woke up with a shock in my eyes and a smile in my face.

After this incident, I spoke to the house as a desperate effort. I promised that "I will leave your place to you as soon as possible". After that there were no more incidents in the two months I stayed alone.

What I felt after these incidents:

1) The house was constructed when the girl was around 5 years old. She asked her father to place her initials in the bricks used for construction. Every single brick of this house holds her initials. As the priest said, it's the ghost's house in every sense of the word.

2) In her childhood she had always mentioned the best thing that can happen to her is having their own house. She felt so prestigious to say to her schoolmates that she lives in her own house (before that they were living on a rented house). We came to know that it's an unusual statement for the girl to say, that she would never leave this house even if she was getting married.

3) There were two bedrooms. The bedroom in which the kids were troubled the most is the suicide/murder happened. The second bedroom also wasn't very far in terms of trouble. Because that's where her dead body was kept.

4) 12 am to 9 am is the most haunted timings because something has happened to her late at night and her death was declared to others only around 9 am after some coverups have been made. Remember, I couldn't sleep before 2 am and wake up before 9 am almost every single day.

5) Some of the final rituals were done in the hall around 3-4 pm. That's exactly where the chills and shivers occur everyday if you are alone.

6) She did the right thing by fighting against the elder's mistakes. But she couldn't change a thing. She should be confused. She should have had anxiety. She should have had sleeping disorders. She should have had suicidal thoughts. That's exactly what I felt when my professional and personal life was under trouble. I was doing the right things and everything was going wrong for me. I had all the symptoms.

7) She loved pets especially dogs. So when I brought dogs some of the issues subsided for a period. But now she being a ghost, the scenario quickly turned around where I was forced to sell the dogs.

8) I am very good with kids. I can make make any kid play with me in minutes. She too loved kids. I think she saw me as a competition. Every kid will cry when I touch them, including my own son (where he had no issues in my wife's hometown for 6 months). But these things happened only inside that house.

9) We were getting financially destroyed until we were occupying the house. Me and my wife were in a very good financial position before occupying the house. The nosedive stopped only when we decided to leave the house.

10) You fear about something in this house it will haunt you. I am someone who's worried about financial stability. My wife hates insects and someone who constantly worries about safety and security. The finances were hurt, insects swarmed in and the location of the house never left her feel safe and secure.

11) The tenants occupied the first floor have too faced similar problems. They didn't want to believe any of these were true even though they had similar experiences for their kid. As they were starting their new business, they didn't want to leave. But they vacated in a hurry just with in three months after we left. We never came to know the real reason.

To summarize, I think the ghosts don't attack physically. Ghosts feed off of your negative energy. So attacking you mentally is their best choice. Since this incident gave me enough proof I believe in ghosts 100% now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sri_cit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

abbykay_luv (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-29)
Thanks for sharing. You are very brave to stay there for such a long time after all what was happening. Your narration is also perfect, I never got bored. Thanks once again for sharing
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-29)
Hi Sri
Welcome to YGS and thanks to you for sharing this scary long experience with us. It was a very well narrated experience. I m very sorry to know that you and your wife faced so many negative happenings in your life upon entering that haunted house. Though late... You were fortunate to find out the real reason behind those happenings and you got rid of that house. I hope you and your family are fine now.
😁
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-23)
Well that sounds scary!
Hope your kid doing well now... God bless you all 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-22)
Hi sri_cit, welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing your experiences and encounters. Scary indeed. But when you discussed with your wife about the house, why you did not try to cleanse the house. And being a Hindu, we do have some preliminaries to do before moving into a house right. Like boiling the milk and doing some puja etc. This would generally ward off evil and also, it doesn't ward off or if the energy is quite powerful, it will definitely show. Didn't you perform any of those rituals?

Secondly, may I ask in which part of the country you are residing. I think you reside in the same city. If you don't please tell where you had there experiences and you should not mention the address, as per the guidelines of this site, but please do inform where you had these experiences like name of the city or village.

And you said that your neighbours directed you to the priest at the mosque. And at that time, didn't you know about the sister of the evil lady, who was your neighbour. And what was her opinion about the whole episode and what did she say about the death of the girl.

I do feel that even now if something could be done would liberate the spirit of the girl from the house and guide it to the light. Perhaps she might still want to live in the house but that would be quite bad. Hope someone leads her to light.

Please do respond.

Like your story, my comment is also quite long lol.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-21)
I gotta tell you, you're a brave man. I can totally understand how it all turned into hell for you and your family. It's a good thing that you didn't give up. I hope everything is on the shine of the blossom for you and your family now. Good luck up ahead! Thank you.
-Shady.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-21)
OMG... Such a scary experience you had...! You have narrated it so well as I hooked up until the end... I am agree that... Ghost feed off negative energy in you... This is what Lorraine said in 'The Conjuring' Movie... I am glad you get out from that hell... God Bless to your sweet Family... 😁
JaniBoy (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Thanks for sharing your story. Good thing you decided to leave the house. God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: