You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Figure, Dark Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

White Figure, Dark Shadows

 

My experience happened in my mid teen years, and I still do not know what I saw until this day. I have two events and both involve me being asleep.

My first experience happened around midnight, and it was like any other evening. I remember falling asleep with my TV on and nothing was out of the ordinary. I woke up to the room being dark. I could tell the only light was the TV, but it was very faint. I looked over to my right and saw a white figure standing next to my bed. It was average height and appeared to be very slim. The weird thing was that it had no features about it, its arms were straight lines almost and it had not curves on its body.

I tried to comprehend what was happening but my mind was not there, the best way to describe it is coming off anesthesia and being groggy. I tried focusing on the figure and trying to see what I was looking at. I noticed it had a hood covering its head, and whenever I would focus on it, its entire body would go "fuzzy". Its figure would grey away just as an old TV would if it lost its signal. I quickly realized that it did not want me to know what it was.

The figure was talking and trying to give me a black object in its right hand. I couldn't tell what it was saying or what the object was. By the way it was talking and moving, it seemed as if it was begging me to take it from it. It kept pushing it closer to my face and talking faster.

I looked to my left and saw myself laying in the floor, so I looked down and saw my body in bed. The only difference was that I had a white tint to my hands. My skin color was the same but I had a glow to me if you will. I looked back up to see the figure but it was gone and everything went to darkness slowly and I woke up in the floor in the same position that I saw myself.

That was the first experience I had, the second one happened rather recently. I laid down to go to sleep and remember feeling people watching me. I woke up to see dark shadows standing at the end of my bed. They had no shape except that they were normal height and looked like people. I got up out of bed and instantly I felt pain. I felt emotional pain such as death, pain, and sorrow. Every depressing feeling you could name, I felt it. I was yelling at these shadows to go away and they kept talking and laughing.

I walked over to one of them got the instant feeling that this one's name was "suicide". I started to fight it, and the fight lasted about three seconds before I felt myself laying in my bed again. I could tell I was asleep but I couldn't move, and I felt a face right next to my ear. I could feel a cold breath and it was whispering in my ear. I couldn't make out what it was saying but I remember trying to move and open my eyes but I was glued to the bed almost.

Seeing the white figure was my first real encounter and ever since then, I have heard and seen things. I have never tried to call on any spirits, nor have I been suicidal in my life. My house was brand new when purchased, and it's only a few years old. In all my years of living, I haven't had a close relative or friend pass away so I don't know what is trying to communicate with me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NotableMaple, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

NotableMaple (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Hello, sorry for the late reply back.

To clarify, In my first experience I was laying in bed and looked tot he floor and saw myself. Almost as if there were two of me in the room.

I just recently had another experience, I was standing in my kitchen with a man I didn't know. I remember running up the stairs and feeling something jerk me down the stairs. I woke up in a sweat and the tv in my room had gone off when I had left it on a few hours before.

Thank you all.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-09)
Like Biblio, I too am a bit confused as to your description of your first sighting. Am I to understand you were in THREE places at once?
SAYURI (1 stories) (15 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-08)
Hello. I am new in this web but I thing I can help you because for a strange reason I can understand what the spirits want to say. It was not a good idea not accepting what the white shadow wanted to give you because it was a good spirit. You must not get near the dark shadows because they want to harm you. If you see the white spirit again you must accept it's gift, it is very important.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-28)
Greetings, NotableMaple;
(Great, evocative name, BTW!)
I'm curious about the details in your first sighting. You (1) looked down, and you saw yourself (2) on the floor, and then you looked left, and saw yourself (3) on the bed? Either I'm badly confused by your description, or you were in THREE separate locations within the same room SIMULANEOUSLY --while interacting with an incomprehensible otherworldly entity. Before I comment on any other part of your narrative, would you mind clarifying whether or not I've correctly understood your initial description?
I'd rather not give any ideas/advice based upon a misunderstanding!
Thanks everso,
Biblio.
sacul (1 stories) (71 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-27)
This same type of thing used to happen to me, almost every night. There was always at least one "presence" in the room- sometimes visible/sometimes not. The "dread" and fear was the only thing I could count on. The clinical term is sleep paralysis, and you describe a pretty severe attack, IME.

I suggest getting a sleep study (Dr. Huang is near you). After all- a little normal in our para can never hurt. Good luck ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: