You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Experience Getting Stronger

Real Ghost Stories

An Experience Getting Stronger

 

Firstly I'm going to say my experiences are 100% true. I never actually saw a ghost, but some of my experiences seem unexplainable, and have scared me.

I started to take an interest in the supernatural. I read things online, I watched movies, and I found it very interesting. I believe in the supernatural.

So, the first experience was really one morning, I was downstairs alone. My brother was upstairs as he was unwell. I was making myself some breakfast. I opened the cupboard and I was picking some cereal when I heard a bang, like something had fallen over. It was coming from next to the cupboard. I looked over to see nothing had fallen over. I was surprised but shook it off, and started making breakfast.

The next experience was the same morning. I just had a shower, and got out. I picked up a towel and was wrapping it around myself when I heard a clatter. I turned around. My mum's mirror and some of her make up had fallen by themselves.

I was a little creeped out, and hurried back to my room. A while after I was ready, I went through to my brother's room and told him. He shrugged, like it was no big deal.

The next one was more violent. One night I went to sleep, and woke up the next morning with scratches on me. This happened again for a few nights. I got some more scratches. It could've been me in my sleep, but I'm not sure.

Then when my friend stayed over, we were just settling down to sleep, when I looked over at my mirror. There were handprints on it. Two handprints, and marks like fingers scraping down it. My friend and I both put our hands over it, but they didn't fit. It was slightly bigger.

Both scared, we tried to go to sleep. That night in my dreams, I went to the mirror and looked into it. The handprints were there; but when I looked closely into it, filling into the handprints was a photo of my friend and I, the friend who was staying over that night. It felt like someone was trying to tell me something. Then after that, I have this feeling that I'm constantly being watched.

Does anyone having anything to say? My mum won't let me get any mediums or paranormal investigators in. She strongly believes in supernatural, and doesn't believe in using Ouija boards and things.

Does anyone have any explanations?

Thanks, I'll write more if anyone else happens.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Niallsprincessx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Niallsprincessx (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-24)
Thank you everyone, for your help! I have published my part 2, and it should be up in the next few days! I would like to get a priest in or bless the house, but my mum thinks I'm imagining it. I'm not sure what'll happen from here, we'll only have to see. Thanks again!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-13)
MaskedRosary99: with the due respect but, if your family is into the supernatural stuff, - how come you're asking for help in this forum?
How old were you when first started dealing with the paranormal? Were you already out of diapers?

What is a crystal filled of pure? Is it possible to fill something else with 'pure'?
Is 'pure' a fluid, a gas or a solid substance?😐

I will appreciate your answers.
MaskedRosarie99 (1 stories) (9 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2015-06-12)
Hey there,

I came here to read this story and was to see if it was just a shout of something like the usual stories or something more interesting.

Since at the very young age (first few years of being born), I have been into the supernatural stuff. My whole family is (generally but anyway) and all I can suggest that is if your mother won't let you do that...
Get some sage and burn it around the house.
Also some pure filled crystal? The clearer, the better. If it's a light color or clear, over time just check them to see if they get cloudy or not.
Also, go to church. That is a good way to get free from it all as well.

I myself don't believe in churches, but for some they work, for some they don't.

All I can suggest is make a diary, write down dates, times and what happens as best you can and keep it updated.

Good Luck.

~Rosa
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-11)
Hi Niallsprincessx, welcome to YGS. Biblio was right. Try Rook's method of cleansing. It helps. Biblio has given the profile page of Rook. Try to use it. I have advised to many people about this method and it was quite successful for all of them.

Please don't use Ouija Board. Not now or at any time in future. It does more harm than good.

And did you try to sleep in a different place or room? If so, what was your experience? If you had scratches, then take it seriously. Do the cleansing. Try to do some research. Maintain a journal of events. Ask your neighbours. Cleanse the house.

Please do respond and we would be able to help.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

P.S: One piece of advise. Please don't swear that the story is 100% true and all.

SDS
lakshit-rattan (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-11)
A fascinating experience and a creepy one, you should definitely consult some priest or something like that. Really hope it may not cause harm to you any more.

Thank you for sharing your experience and definitely let us know of any developments!
Alondraisscared (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-10)
Hi nials
If your mom doesn't accept any of that maybe (me being a teen) would go to church get holy water and a priest
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-10)
Hi Nialls,

Unfortunately all the details in your story point to something very disturbing. I strongly second Biblio's advice and urge you to take a gander at Rook's cleansing method.
Please don't talk to this, whatever it is. Urgh, just get rid of it asap. Do keep us posted please.
Take care.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-06-10)
Greetings, Princess, and welcome to YGS.
First, your mum's right about the Ouija board: Don't. You already feel watched, it seems to have scratched you, it's giving you uncomfortable dreams in which you and your friend -whom he can see- feature prominently, it slams the wall, it moves things around to let you know it's watching you shower, and you think that opening a dialogue you can't control would be -in all seriousness- a reasonable idea? ("Oh, it's raining out; I think we should let him in so he doesn't catch cold. He's only carrying one hatchet; I'm sure he won't mind leaving it on a towel in the kitchen").

Just a thought, but what if the message of the photo/mirror dream was something simple, like he'd like to get his hands on you?

See Rookdygn's page (http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155) for his cleansing ritual so this disturbing-sounding entity will back off and give you some space.

Good luck.
-Biblio.
bone_rose (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-09)
Interesting story! You should try and convince your mother to do something. Also if you would rather, you should have someone cleanse your home.

Thank you for sharing and definitely let us know of any developments!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: