You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Apparition with a Blank Face

Real Ghost Stories

Apparition with a Blank Face

 

I've been haunted for a while, now. Paralysis attacks, cold drifts, pokes, taps and all that good stuff. It doesn't really scare me anymore, because I figure if it were something evil, it would have DONE something evil, other than creep me out on a daily basis.

Well, the other night I was laying in my bed and I was having trouble falling asleep, because I had been fighting with my boyfriend just a little while earlier. I was in a bad mood, and when I am stressed, mad, upset, sad, or angry is when the feeling of presence is most dominant (WHY, I wonder?) I then left my room and went to the living room to turn the t.v. on and relax a little bit.

Now, mind you that I am past the whole "wild imagination" stage and am fully aware of what is going on most of the time. Everyone in my house was still awake, so I am positive that it wasn't just me scaring myself. So, I was laying on the couch and glanced out the window for a quick second. We have a flood light that is disgustingly bright on our back porch. I was pretty scared so I wouldn't look for a long time, but every time I glanced over, I saw someone standing about 20-ish feet away from the window. I knew it wasn't a live person, I knew they knew I was looking and I knew it wasn't evil. But, the EXTRA creepy part is that they were wearing exactly what my boyfriend had been wearing earlier that day. I know it wasn't him because he just wouldn't do that. The face of the "body" look blank. No eyes, no nose and no mouth.

What was that?

Other hauntings by ALLISONNN

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ALLISONNN, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DocRoss (4 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-13)
This apparition sounds like a broken soul entity or entity that brings extreme sadness. It isn't malicious, but it is capable of the manifestation you describe. When dealing with strong emotions some entities feed off of such therefore only show themselves with the feeling. They are curious entities unless the feeling is anger or hatred. They are harmless otherwise and leave after the curiosity is satisfied.
XxPumpkinKingxX (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-27)
i saw the same thing exactly it was ataring at me and I only saw it once it was across the road from me it had brownieblonde hair and no face
Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
Arguments are often caused by negative energy, particualy form ghosts, manefestations, what ever you want to call it. This negative energy may help 'it' thrive. I don't think it's a demon, otherwise it would really want to creep you out. As you said, you havn't had much more than pokes and taps, 'it' seems very inquisative.
Bobshailer (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-13)
I study demonology as a hobby, and different demons actually have different personalities, so you can often tell what demon is involved from the nature of the encounter.

Demons definately feed off of negative emotion, so it makes sense that the activity is more pronounced when you're feeling negative emotions. In fact demons seem to deliberately provoke negative emotion in people so they can feed on it.

ALLISONNN - If it's a demon it could be Belial, he tends to stand and stare at people from a distance, but doesn't confront or attack them directly. He also hides his face (since he's a coward), plus he doesn't say anything. Although he usually appears as a dark hooded figure, but maybe he felt like a change.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-10)
That is certainly a frightenng encounter. I would agree that the 'entity may have appeared to be wearing the same clothes as your boyfriend to lure you. It may also be that the reason you have many more encounters when you are stressed or upset is because you may be relayinfg a lot of energy at that time, one thory is that many of these entitys use energy to manifest and communicate.

I realize it has been a while since yiu posed this story. I wonder if you are still having occurances or encounters?

God Bless!
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-31)
Haleybug! Why I oughtta!
that was a good one, but last I checked, the Gators have lost not once, nor twice, but THRICE this year! Enjoy the Orange Bowl! I'll write you a letter from the National Championship game in Arizona...
ALLISONNN (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
I only saw it once, and it was a good 20 feet away from my window... Watching me without eyes.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
I really don't think I would be comfortable with an entity dressing like my boyfriend without a face just hanging around! Does it only come around when your upset? Have you ever seen it in your house or is it only outside? Strange!
ALLISONNN (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
And, to add to my last comment, I don't feel like the peaceful presence is trying to trick me. I am not in denial to avoid a scary and evil entity, but I just don't feel that it's doing anything other than "hanging out".
ALLISONNN (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
I am well aware that entities feed off of strong emotions. But, whenever there is something around me, I don't feel that it is evil, or even mischevious. When I am upset to the point that I am crying, I sometimes feel a peaceful calming presence. I don't get it...?
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-27)
I don't know how to say this as I am not an expert in the field of the unexplained; so bear with me while I try to sort this out, please. There have been moments in my life where I have found myself looking into the blurred face of some(thing?)one that had very familiar characteristics, but that I knew was not who my mind said it must be. One one occasion I vividly recall thinking that an extremely close family member had come to console my family and that he was "foggy" because the passing was recent, I trusted him. I began to feel depressed, stressed out, confused and angry. Luckily I know a husband and wife team who are "healers" (I worked with the wife) who were able to rid our HOME of this evil entity. Be careful, friend. All is not what it may appear to be. Envision yourself in a room of floor to ceiling mirrors holding a lit candle and concentrate on the purity of the fire. Say some words of comfort to YOU. When faced with an unknown entity, anymore, I do that and simply say "I forbid you to do harm to my family or to myself..." Think on this: even if you have not chased it away, at least you have calmed your mind and spirit at least for that moment and I've never heard of anyone getting seriously injured while meditating. I agree with Abby, Humans are great targets for tricks by entities.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Whitebuffalo
dre (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-27)
hey thanks abby, it really shocked me that when you said "as such entities feed on such energies..." thanks for helping ill keep that in mind. :)

any hoe good luck with that thing alisson
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-26)
haha ohio but you'd have the same prob after being beaten by the gators lol. Anyway could be some kind of spirit guide.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-26)
You know what it was, Alison? It was the ghost of Bo Schembechler coming to check on you to make sure you're feeling ok after being beaten so many years in a row by the Ohio State Buckeyes!

Just kidding, of course! Cool story and very intriguing.

See you November 17th--GO BUCKS!
Abby (710 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-26)
Dear ALLISONNN,

It may be the entity dressed like your boyfriend to create some sort of a comfort bait bond which you did not buy. Good for you for moving past your fears and seeing that the entity had no face, that would be a good clue it was not your boyfriend, even if your boyfriend was astral projecting to you, he was missing a face. Entities like to play tricks on human beings. Please work on finding an acceptable protection ritual which meets your belief system and helps protect yourself and your environment or residence from your uninvited guest. Please also learn to go past your fears, anger and emotional ups and downs, as such entities feed on such energies. Continue to research all venues to find ways to rid yourself of this uninvited guest and try them until you find resolve.

Thanks, Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: