You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Angelic

Real Ghost Stories

Angelic

 

I have a ghost friend, probably my age. I think he loves me, and I won't explain it in full detail cause I don't want it to be more accepted to the sites guidelines. He's dressed in all white all the time, seems angelic same as the little girl, hes shown as a bright white angelic color, well it only happened twice when he had enough energy to get around. I was doing dishes one time, and cleaning up the kitchen, from the corner of my eye, I looked behind me, and I see feet, he wears skinny jeans, and converse shoes it looked like. He showed himself to me three weeks after a family member left. Third time I seen another entity in full detail, as if I saw another human being near me.

The first time he interacted with me was years ago, many months after we've been living here in my first year at this place. I felt someone kissing me one night, most likely it was gentle, not even sexual. The feeling was light, and quite blissful at the same time. But I opened my eyes expecting to see somebody, but no one was there.

This part isn't about the boy, I just forgot to mention it when I spoke about the times of the little girl from my Yucaipa story. I had a bedroom for at least three years, maybe just two. One day I walked into my room, and a bathroom connects to my bedroom, the mirror was in my eyes point of view, it was the first thing I looked at before walking into the room. I saw the little girl, expecting it to be my step mother, cause what I saw was long strands of hair hanging off the sides where the bars were, what seemed odd to me was the small hands, and the white and pink dress she was wearing. Her hair was long and beautiful, quite natural, looking away from the mirror, nobody was on the bed. I spoke to my step mother about it and she told me she saw the same thing the other day, and she thought it was me. First time I saw that beautiful girl in full detail, and second time I have seen an entity in full color, and in a human like form.

I found a note in one of my things, a small sentence saying "I love you". Beccah and I assumed it was the little girl, but after the angelic emo boy showed himself to me, I assumed it was him about a year later after I seen the sentence.

I had a bad day sometime in my fifth year at this place, jealousy issues, I won't even explain it, its too personal. I didn't realize it in the moment, but parts of my hair was in my face, and a few strands moved behind my ear when I had a certain look on my face. I must've been pretty sad. My step mother told me that she saw it happened to, it put a smile on my face but it didn't get rid of my issues. I still had to deal with these personal issues for a while until one of my family member left. After these couple ghost experiences with this mysterious entity, I assumed it was the ghost who kissed me on the few months in my first year.

I spoke to him here and there when my family was arguing from time to time, and on a bad day like that I always asked for a hug. He knocked over a cup in the room I was in, and from the corner of my eye I saw a stream of light reflecting from the mirror, it was a figure of a person, but barely put together cause this is when it was only the four of us. We had room mates from time to time, but we were only fracked over by them, so the boy didn't have enough power to make himself look clear. I do know that I saw a head of some sort, and shoulders, just blurry since energy is limited for the afterlife here.

I saw an outline of the boys hair and face once, he showed himself to me again for the second time. I only saw him for a moment, he flirted with me, but again it seemed gentle, then his figure disappeared.

Other times when I used to have a bedroom, I was able to see his face and eyes in the dark when he was energy-less. He did small things, and he never really kissed me on the lips again, a couple times when I used to see his eyes at the time Id feel his hand over my hair, or a small kiss on my cheek. He showed me that he loved me, but was also gentle enough to be like my best friend at the same time to. I mean, when he did use his energy for me, he wasn't aggressive, or handsy about it, he was gentle, and light as a feather every time.

The second time I saw him as something angelic was when my father was betrayed by an old friend, and room mate. He always gave him the benefit of the doubt and knew him for twenty years, but was always creepy with me and expected me to run into his arms after I grew up even though he used to change my diapers. I felt betrayed to, cause I even knew him for years, he turned out to be a horrible person. The day I felt betrayed, I saw a angelic looking hand, reaching over mine. My face wasn't in much a position to see his whole figure, so I only saw his hand reaching for me, and it felt that he was holding my hand. I looked over to my side where he was supposed to be, and of course, I didn't see anyone, but I knew who it was.

Other hauntings by Kya1994

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kya1994, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
Rook-
Hey, reply back to me whenever, I'm wondering a bit if you can answer my questions yet. Thanks for your help, and sorry for my confused comments in my recent story, I didn't know until Miracles told me.:P
(dont mind me copying your way of words, it makes it easier to seem nice even when making a point)

Respectfully,

Kya
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Rook-
I also just submitted a new story earlier that happened just recently, I saw him yesterday during the ritual. I hope you don't mind me calling it that, I don't know if its supposed to be called anything else. He was in the hallway, looked different as if hes not a boy anymore, but in the same clothing, his hair is shorter. I'm pretty sure I can trust him, if negative ghosts aren't supposed to be seen or around during or after I have performed this shielding ritual. This is enough? Or is there anything else you think I should do?
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
I think I may have gotten it to work for at least two hours, maybe I was a couple minutes short. It began at 6:50 something, and it ended at 8:47, or 8:49. I intend to do it again, but even for that short amount of time I hope it worked.
The tarp was only the problem in that room, but the door was cracked, and the only window in the room that is allowed to be open had a lock on it, I managed to lock it back before my parents got inside. Its not much a secret to hide, I told my step mother, but my father would've freaked out if the house was so open, leaving things closed and locked is part of his OCD, so I know he'd yell at me if he caught me in the process. I did pretty much get everything, his closet and the one window except the tarp. He always has his door cracked so I left it how it was when I got everything else.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Kya,

The Method I have developed can be preformed at anytime of the day or night... It seems to be more effective when the sun is out and shadows at a minimum. If you can not open that one room... So be it... Do the rest of the home, just realize that leaveing an area 'untouched' allows a space for negitive energy or spirits to 'fester' and makes it that much harder to get rid of.

I have used this many, many times for my Family (8 different Homes or Apartments in the last 23 years. In each location I did the Cleansing more than once... About every 6 months... That allowed me (and my Family) to preform it while we were actually DEEP cleaning the Home).

If worst comes to worst and all you can do is shield yourself please do so... Even this should elict some response from this spirit or entity if its true intentions are harmful to you in anyway. Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Rook-
Can this work when the sun is going down? The sun was out when it first started, and the sun has gotten low after the first hour, I want to know if this is okay, since it feels its not interrupted by anything, such as the light dimming.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Im just worried about the tarp thing, I forget things sometimes after doing them, and it would anger my father if I touched or moved his things. (he's OCD) So I'm just looking for options carefully without getting in trouble. My father opened his door just now, as long as there is enough light, does it count, or does light have to be from every surrounding? I'm definitely cracking windows from each room, I just don't know if I can open every window. My father will know if the tarps have been moved, or opened, so I'm afraid I can't do anything about that issue.

Well that's the thing, in a couple of my stories, I have said here and there "I used to have a room" or "when I used to have a room" in a few sentences of my stories. I'm not living in my room because of the fleas, were prepared to bomb the house, my father just says he needs to get some type of tube thing, so that the process goes perfectly. Ill ask my mother if we can get quarters for the laundry, and Ill see if my bed things can go to the next load.

For sure, always.

Kya,
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Its BEST if everything can be 'cracked open' and curtains pulled back... But you can do it, if absolutly nessary, without moveing the tarp... Just realize this gives a spot that may provide a temporary 'bolt hole' for anything negitive and you will need to preform... Or have preformed, whichever cleansing method you choose, a lot more to ensure it 'takes hold'.

As for the cats... And hair... And fleas... Well part of the 'cleansing' can be literal... Change your bed linens (sheets)...close the door to your room at night so the cats can not get in (not fair to the cats I know, but if that's what it takes...).

Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
*sigh of relief* Oh goodness, I'm glad. I didn't know that, my parents should be going out today, Ill follow these instructions during that time if they do. My father has tarps over his windows near his bed, they always wake him up too early and it gets him angry, does this apply to every door or window? Or does it work as long as one door, or window from each room is cracked?
Well, cats try to sleep with me, and they clean themselves all night. And from all that cleaning, and scratching at there fur, fleas fly onto me and my bed. The fleas keep me up the most, and they are only more active at night, rather than in the day. I have watched shows with my family before bed time, but I used to always be able to sleep after that up until now because of my previous problems I have mentioned above this sentence. I have also been trying to drink tea, it was working for a while until I broke my no drinking sugar before bed rule, I only had a couple sodas within two days, after that I ran out of tea, and since then my sleeping went quite off again when it was just getting better. I was thinking about getting a prescription for sleeping pills, my step mother said I had an appointment, but she never told me when the day is. I'm trying not to allow it, I just wish it was easy.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Kya,

You do not need to 'fling' open the windows... Just crack them a inch, maybe two as well as opening the curtains all the way... This should allow for an exchange of AIR as well as letting in the sunlight. Just a thought becasue the windows do NOT have to be opened far enough to let animals out... Just enough to create 'positive' air flow (I understand, there are 3 cats in my household).

I am not sure what to say about your sleep schedual... Has anything happened, that you can remember, that may have casued it to get 'out of whack'? Things like binge watching a show on 'netflix or hulu' or getting sucked into a game and playing all night? If not something like that THEN is there soemthing else happening in or around the house that is keeping you up all night? It may just be a case of simple insomnia... Its been a week, purhaps its time to see your doctor about it. Rule out all natural casues... Then Cleans and Shield both yourself and the house and keep us updated.

Respectfuly,

Rook
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Rook-
Thank you for answering my third question, I honestly didn't expect you to considering your being pretty cautious. I appreciate it honestly, Ill follow up to what you said in your last comment. Although, I haven't fallen unconscious for six days in the night, I have only gotten tired between six, to eight, to 10:00 in the morning. I don't know if Id have to be caught up with sleep to do so in the process. Even if I try, the timing in getting tired always happens in the morning, never at night, and the thought has occurred to me that it will eventually kill me if I can't find anything that helps. I wasn't worried between the two and four days, but I am now after its been six. This unplanned schedule just keeps doing it on its own, my dad has gotten me some tea, and recently I have ran out, so I don't know what to do. 😕
Ive also taken a look at what to do in the first sentence, I'm a bit weary of it cause we have more than three pets of cats, and one dog. Cats who like to go outside would jump out the window, and flee from anything open in a heart beat. If there was another way that didn't involve doors or windows, I would perform it, a few of these pets are our family cats, even the ones who don't understand being outside might be curious enough to jump out the window, or flee through the door. The manager doesn't care for the ferals here, cause she knows they'll die off sometime, but she'll take a family pet, or a rescue pet to the pound, we were going to give our previous boys some homes, and she took them off to there death sentence. She'll only do this with family pets, whether were trying to give them homes or not. I'm looking for anymore suggestions that can work for this shielding process, if there is any.
*this would be a lot easier if this was an animal friendly environment like it used to be*
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Kya,

You ask this...

"My third question as I mentioned after my understanding in the first paragraph, is to see if I could see him willingly. If this one isn't risky I wouldn't mind giving it a try, if possible."

Here is my reply...

In order to manifest (to be seen) a spirit or entity needs enough 'energy' in the enviroment around it to draw from so it can 'manifest'. Yes, there ARE ways to provide enough energy to enable the spirit or entity to do. No, I am not going to share them with you (for reasons previously stated).

The more you ask, the stronger my concern grows for you. Tell you what... Do me a favor... Use the Cleansing and Shielding Method posted on my profile OR any one of your choice... Do so for a SOLID WEEK... If this spirits (entities) true intentions ARE NOT harmful to you 'it' should remain uneffected... HOWEVER if it's 'long term goals' are actually determital (sp?) to you it falls into the catagory of 'negitive spirit' and any cleansing or shielding against negitive energy, spirits or entities you choose to preform will effect it adversly. IF...IF...IF this spirit is uneffected I will then consider offering more advice to you.

I am sorry but I just feel something is 'off' concerning this spirit... But I am not there and it just may be me being overly cautious becasue of past experiences with situations simular to what you are describing. I error on the side of caution.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-29)
Okay for the people who have read my story and couldn't understand it, the submission wasn't discarded but has suggested for me to comment under my Yucaipa story, but the event about the girl is where I'm submitting that, the rest is going here since most of you suggested for me to re-submit, or implied you wanted Angelic to be re-submitted. Hope its not a big deal for the moderators, but if so I intend to take full responsibility for it.

The first time this mysterious entity interacted with me was years ago, many months after we've been living here in my first year at this place. I felt someone kissing me one night, most likely it was gentle, not even sexual. The feeling was light, and quite blissful at the same time. But I opened my eyes expecting to see somebody, but no one was there.

I found a note in one of my things, a small sentence saying "I love you". Beccah and I assumed it was the little girl, but after the angelic emo boy showed himself to me, I assumed it was him about a year later after I seen the sentence. The person whom I thought wrote this, described it as "disturbing" to him, as far as his reaction was, it was because it wasn't him that wrote it.

I had a bad day sometime in my fifth year at this place, jealousy issues, I won't even explain it, its too personal. I didn't realize it in the moment, but parts of my hair was in my face, and a few strands moved behind my ear when I had a certain look on my face. I must've been pretty sad. My step mother told me that she saw it happened to, it put a smile on my face but it didn't get rid of my issues. I still had to deal with these personal issues for a while until one of my family members left. After these couple ghost experiences with this mysterious entity, I assumed it was the ghost who kissed me on the few months in my first year.

This mysterious entity whom I haven't known for years over the time my first love was still here, he looked about my age the first time he showed himself to me. He's dressed in all white all the time, seems angelic same as the little girl, hes shown as a bright white angelic color, well it only happened twice when he had enough energy to get around. I was doing dishes one time, and cleaning up the kitchen, from the corner of my eye, I looked behind me, and I see feet, he wears skinny jeans, and converse shoes it looked like. He showed himself to me three weeks after a family member left. Third time I seen another entity in full detail, as if I saw another human being near me.

I saw an outline of the boys hair and face a short while after he'd shown himself to me, I only saw him for a moment, he flirted with me, but again it seemed gentle, then his figure disappeared.

Other times when I used to have a bedroom, I was able to see his face and eyes in the dark when he was energy-less. He did small things, and he never really kissed me on the lips again, a couple times when I used to see his eyes at the time Id feel his hand over my hair, or his hands caressing my cheek. He showed me that he loved me, but was also gentle enough to be like my best friend at the same time. I mean, when he did use his energy for me, he wasn't aggressive, or handsy about it, he was gentle, and light as a feather every time.

I reversed the memories in my last submission when I spoke about the first and second time the boy looked angelic. The first time I saw him as something angelic was when my father was betrayed by an old friend, was also a room mate. He always gave him the benefit of the doubt because he knew him for twenty years, but was always creepy with me and expected me to run into his arms after I grew up even though he used to change my diapers. I felt betrayed to, cause I even knew him for years, he turned out to be sick and a horrible person. The day I felt betrayed, I saw an angelic looking hand, reaching over mine. My face wasn't in much a position to see his whole figure, so I only saw his hand reaching for me, and it felt that he was holding my hand. I looked over to my side where he was supposed to be, and of course, I didn't see anyone, but I knew who it was.

I spoke to him here and there and fled when my family decided to argue from time to time, and on a bad day like that I always asked for a hug. He knocked over a cup in the room I was in, and from the corner of my eye I saw a stream of light reflecting from the mirror, it was a figure of a person, but barely put together cause this is when it was only the four of us. We had room mates before, but we were only fracked over by them, so the boy didn't have enough power to make himself look clear. I do know that I saw a head of some sort, and shoulders, just blurry since energy is limited for the afterlife here. This is the second time I have seen him look angelic.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
I meditate, I actually put on that type of music yesterday for a couple minutes. I just need to remind myself to do that next time if a subject, or situation has me flustered. Thanks for the suggestion, it'll help for other times.
Ive done yoga before, but if I do exercise, I prefer it to be exercise, not slow breathing, and slow movements, it doesn't really work for me. Meditation sounds more like a good idea though if I want to calm myself through issues.

Kya
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Kya, it feels like you have a large amount of angst about you. Have you tried meditation or yoga? These can help you balance yourself. They help you take control of your thoughts. If you balance into a peaceful place, you can discern if entities near you are there to benefit you or themselves. This kind of balance helps you feel less negativity from others, perhaps allowing you to separate from their comments. The comments of others are just that, theirs. It is our interpretation of them that we react to. Instead of the count to ten before responding, why not wait a day. This might help you separate and not react so extremely. Best to you.

Hecate
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
lady-glow
Hahah, oops, I havn't gotten names wrong before. 😁
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
lay-glow
Thank you for accepting my apology. Whether or not who insulted who first, we were both in the wrong, it wasn't necessary for me to be insulting back, mostly because it was something extra when I commented for rook. I had already made myself clear on my point, and I know I felt insulted first but I did feel bad for making that assumption on you, as angry as I was at first. Honestly I was probably drunk that night to, so that might've contributed to it as well.

Totally, rook said quite enough about my story, and its flaws, and even though you and I were in a disagreement, I listened to you to about the subject. If more than one person points out flaws about my story, and how confusing it is, clearly there's something wrong. I mean they are all true, but with all the confusion, I could see it would've been better to copy and paste it from beginning to end. So I did, and as I pointed out to Miracles51031, even if I feel insulted, I want to be the opposite of negative, whether I want to bite my tongue for it or not. Its more childish to argue back anyway, especially if I was capable of proving the insulter wrong without an assumption of an insult. I intend to avoid it if it happens again, for I was told to keep myself in check by a moderator, I expected Miracles51031 to tell us both the same thing, but I guess considering I had a choice to prove you wrong respectfully, I was given such advice instead.
And God bless you. 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Kya: I'm glad you have decided to fix your story and submit it again.

It is said that we should never ask a woman neither her age nor her weight... I guess there's a reason for this. 😉

Apology accepted.
God bless.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Rook-
Hahah, yup, I do my best to seem well at it. 😊

I understand how you feel about it, I just trust him cause he's been with me for five years, possibly more for all I know. So far he hasn't seemed aggressive, and in case he might be, I at least want to know how I can see him willingly. If risks are involved in my last questions, I understand if you have a bad feeling about answering those questions. The young boy from my Yucaipa story might be him, I'm not positive he is, but maybe. My father told me the boy is one of the three spirits that followed us, but I haven't seen him as an eight year old when we first moved here, I in fact never actually saw his face when he was in the child like form, I only saw his small footsteps back at Yucaipa and heard his voice in laughter. Which is why its possible he has no intentions to hurt me cause of so much history we might have. But, I'm also not positive that he is from Yucaipa either, I could be wrong, there were times when I thought he has moved on, but he hugs me when I think so, or when I seem sad about it. I have assumed he moved on a few times, but pretty much every time he proves me wrong, he always hugs me, and feels me without physical energy so I know hes not actually gone. Whatever it is that made energy possible at Yucaipa, its no the same here, which is why energy and power became limited after our room mates left. Every spirit back at Yucaipa were harmless, same as the little boy. They had nearly all the energy they could get at that place, and not once were any of those spirits were harmful to us, one was menacing, and creepy, but he was an old man attached to my fathers knife in his closet. Again, I might be right, the boy may have taken a different form, or I could be wrong, and this emo boy might be fooling me, I just don't know for sure considering the years so far, and possibly, maybe the years before. I don't know if there's a way to find that part out if we have more than five years of history, but if you have anything in mind for that subject, Ill listen. Most likely, sometime I wouldn't mind trying to get in contact with experts about it, and see if they can help me figure out this much about him. I want to trust him all the way, or at least nearly, and even know him enough before those two questions are answered.

My third question as I mentioned after my understanding in the first paragraph, is to see if I could see him willingly. If this one isn't risky I wouldn't mind giving it a try, if possible.

Respectfully,
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Kya,

When you reply, you really REPLY...😉

Ummm, Ah... To be BLUNT in answering your question... Yes there are but becasue you seen very 'eager' to know this information and seem very keen on 'giving' this spirit enough power to touch you... Or allowing yourself to 'touch him' I WILL NOT provide an answer becasue IF you do either of those things it can (WILL) leave you vulnerable to whatever this spirit MAY have planned for you. (I have never refused to help anyone before but I can't help but think and feel...'By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.')

Your 'desire' to provide this spirit energy... Or at least your wish to 'control it' so you can touch him once again touches the Line of Incubus 'experiences' and makes me worry about how much influence this spirit has over you... Despite the 'good, protective feelings' you get from it. Incubi and Succubi are some of the HARDEST spirits to 'read' as far as their true intent... Becasue by their nature they actually 'care and love' their host UNTIL that energy source is used up or changes... Could be becasue of age...health...whatever the reason... Once the energy of the host no longer suits its needs it WILL move on and leave the host a wreck... And that's putting it mildly.

I am not saying this 'spirit' is an Incubus... But your replys and questions have me wondering just what this 'spirits' true intentions are and I will not aid and abiet (sp?) it.

Resepctfully,

Rook
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Rook-
I have doubts about getting this kind of help, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Are there ways for people to use energy? Nearly the same way spirits do? I'm looking for ways on how to trigger it, if there are ways to see spirits, or possibly even touch. *this second one I think might be nearly impossible, or is impossible, I just want to know if its possible so I can figure it out even if its more figured out in the future*

Well, at first I was dumb struck, and at the same time had the feeling of attraction, I wasn't even scared because the first event was the time I was kissed. I honestly thought it was my first love, but of course that isn't mentioned in the story cause he was the handsy one when it came to kissing, he always made love personal, or being together personal, or quite far.

Notice? Not a whole lot at first, it was at least five years until I was actually able to see him. I always have felt him over the years, his intentions were different every time, he was only sexual once using his energy, other times was when he moved my hair strands from my face, and those other small things he did that I mentioned in the story, a lot of the times hes always caressed my face. I just left out the sexual parts so the story could get published.
Ever since we lost our room mates due to personal family situations, this ghost boy hasn't had enough energy to get around unless I talk to him as much as I can. The last time I saw him barely was when he knocked over the cup in the room I was in. Times after that I have only felt him slightly, from trying to kiss me without energy, or touching me without energy. Pretty much the difference over time is, its hard to know hes there sometimes, like near me in a room, and if I feel him hugging me its the only time I know hes there.

Oh yes, I do know that. That's exactly why I never mentioned a single breath about my first love in the story, only about the ghost boy and the events I remember that weren't sexual.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Miracles51031-
Your welcome, it wasn't my place to act that way, and I will. I have sent emails about my one backup that's missing, one or two I think, so far I haven't gotten a reply back. Odd face is all I request, so I tried to make it clear in these * since you end up reading over the submissions, and I only did that in the last one cause I have waited about a week or less for a reply, which was why I tried re-submitting the two I had yesterday. I won't re-submit them now that I understand why there removed. I have just already tried to be patient about the backup for odd face, does the administration have a separate email apart from this site? If so, I wouldn't mind getting the email for it so I can send in a request for odd face.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Miracles51031- *subject, sex related stories*
Yes, I understood that a minute after I found out it was seen as fiction. The next one won't be changed any differently, I copied and pasted the scrambled story in the right order, it was hard, but I managed it. Nothing sexual is in the one of have ready for next time, there the same paragraphs rearranged in the timeline I remember.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Kya1994 - thank you and if you don't have the stories, send administration an email requesting them and why. They may be able to help you.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
phd-
Yeah, after a while I realized I was saying too much about where I'm getting at.
Ill stop with that situation, I shouldn't have made anything a problem, and Ill answer your questions after this comment. 😊
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Miracles51031-
For sure, I apologize for my attitude amongst your members. I shouldn't have said such words, and I have been having trouble sleeping and for that contributing to my health, I made myself look like a fool. Its not right to act in the heat of the moment whether a comment is respectful or insulting, I should've ignored it, and I would've seemed more professional about the situation if I did. I can be pretty ridiculous at times, then when I notice I am I learn from the mistake. There won't be anymore attitude coming from me against members on this site, if I feel insulted in anyway, Ill either say nothing about it, or say that the person seems negative and leave it at that. Depending on the comment, most likely Ill say nothing.
My temper will be more in check, I apologize for seeming disrespectful when I should've been better, I even know better, so I understand if I get banned from the site. I know I won't have another chance to tell more stories if my attitude gets out of hand more than once, so next time if I feel insulted Ill be sure to have second thoughts before replying to it at all. Ill listen to your advice, thank you for telling me the reasons why my other stories were removed, I have still been confused about it until now, I just wanted to know why they were removed, and I don't know if you got this yet but the backup for odd face I can't find, Ill keep them as memories. I don't mind having them for me considering the reasons why they were removed, I wrote them as I went along while submitting them, so I'm just waiting to get the backup for odd face back. Ill do better, and only care for answering or asking questions, the rest such as anything getting me flustered Ill keep to myself. My intentions are to be the opposite of negative, not the other way around, I'm over myself, and Ill stay that way.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
And as Rook pointed out, we do not accept sexual related stories.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Kya1994 - considering your previous stories were removed by administration, I'd be really careful about displaying your irritation with our members. Your other stories have already created questions in the minds of some of the members who read them. You've also had stories returned. So my advice is to keep your temper in check.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
kya,

Thank you for being willing to place events in their proper order... As I stated before this 'could' help 'shed some light' on what is happening. You have stated you are looking for help with this 'situation', just what kind of help would that be?

Now before your rearanged experience is posted I want to ask you something (a couple of somethings actually)...

During these 'visitations' what were your emotions and reactions IE; fear, attraction, 'dumb struck'... (insert your REACTIONS OR EMOTIONS here, if you can please explain 'why'...)?

Did you notice or 'feel' the intention of this spirit or entity? If so was it the same each time? I ask because if intentions are 'felt' it can help determine the nature of the spirit... If you felt them have they changed over time?

You have mentioned this...

"It is a bit of romance, but it was between a real person I had feelings for who was a bad influence in my love life, and an entity that had feelings for me during that time."

The site no longer accepts Incubus:Succubus experiences... At least not at this time... It seems they caused to much 'contintion' (sp?) so if your experience is something along those lines... Well its easy enough to get the point.

Respectfully,

Rook
phd (2 stories) (25 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Hey kya: think you got me wrong, I dint ask you to apologize... I said I apologize for offending you, sorry that came wrong in my earlier comment... Don't worry its fine... You can stop explaining yourself I guess:)
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
To everyone-
I'm just trying to resolve my mistakes with the story, and my argument with lady-glow. I'm not trying chase readers away, I'm just making my point clear, and also trying to understand your guy's points as well, it makes it easier to resolve arguments. Just try to understand, my harshness only came from one thing that offended me, (implied to be a child) nothing more. I hope I have apologized well enough, phd.

Respectfully,

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: