You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Fiery Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Black Fiery Eyes

 

Somewhere on the Village of Paranaque, we are hosting a party at home. I believe it is more like a house blessing. I was on grade 5 (11 years old). It happened in front of our house.

To have a clear view of the incident. Beside our home to our left is our neighbor's house, our right is my cousin's house directly in front is another neighbor then vacant lots, left and right. There are "manukans" on the vacant lots.

Me and my two female cousins are talking outside their house, suddenly I saw a lady in black with red fiery eyes. Its like very angry at me. (I was told when you saw the eyes of the spirit tend to look away if you are not spiritually strong.) I was petrified and unable to move, little by little this Black Lady is getting closer and closer. I whispered but not heard, "Ate wag niyo ko iwan." Then as if my elder cousin heard me and gave out her hand and I reached for it. Trembling as I was walking, the Black lady is getting closer and closer as we are walking back inside my home. I whispered again "ate pakibilisan ang lakad." I can see the hand of the Black lady, almost an inch to touch my shoulder. As I stepped on our very gates it vanished.

I told this story to one of the priests. He seems startled and afraid of what has become and started to pray some latin while placing his palm on my eyes. I wonder, what evil surrounds us that he gave me that kind of expression. I was reminded of the Excorcism Emily Rose the black figure that the priest had seen. Any insights would be much appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, koolicetea, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sweettooth (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-15)
the tittle did not match the story, and it's kind of lacking something I don't know maybe a little more info or specific explanation bitin kase sya
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Coolicetea, Have you experienced this again since then. Or was this a one time occurrence? I wonder why the priest did not explain his reaction to you. Of course, he might have been worried he would scare you. But I find have have more fear if I cannot understand something. But I was just wondering if it was reoccurring.

Hecate
GoldPhoenix (24 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
What if this was a homeless black woman asking you for money or food and was aproaching you?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-24)
Koolicetea: that's scary.
There is something I don't understand, -did your two cousins see the black lady too?
Since this happened outside your cousin's house, do you know if any of the neighbors have seen her before or after that day?

Did the priest explain to you who this lady could be?

For what I gather this experience happened a long time ago, -have you seen the black lady ever since?

Sorry for not offering any helpful advice, I'm only trying to get a better understanding of your experience.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: