You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Boy In The Corner

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy In The Corner

 

This whole story took place when I was about one year old, so of course I can't remember this, but my mom told me this story about when my older sister (about three at the time) saw something unusual.

My mom was getting ready for bed when she heard my sister Stephany yell. Mom ran into Stephany's room and saw Stephany sitting in her bed in fear. Mom asked: "What's wrong?" to which Stephany replied: "I can't go to sleep mommy, I'm scared." Mom looked at Stephany and asked: "Scared of what?" Stephany didn't reply fast. In fact, it took her about a minute to reply. Once she did reply she said: "That boy is scaring me."

Stephany pointed to the corner of her room. Mom looked over to where Stephany was pointing and she spotted nothing. Mom was confused out of her mind. Stephany had never been told about these kinds of creepy phenomenons because she was only three. Mom was getting really worried, until she noticed a little Piglet replica from Winnie the Pooh near that corner. "Well, it's just that Piglet. C'mon, it's Piglet!" Stephany started crying. Mom knew that she wasn't seeing what Stephany was seeing, so Mom started to worry. "Okay, you can sleep in my room tonight." Mom said in a worried tone.

The next day Mom talked to her neighbor about her new house. They talked about lots of boring stuff like the price, blah blah. But then the neighbor pointed something out that made Mom even more worried. "Oh, it was so tragic." Mom then asked: "What was tragic?" The neighbor replied: "When that little boy died. He got trapped in between the crib and his mattress and suffocated. He was only 18 months old." Mom was horrified and quickly left. This boy died and maybe left the world, but his spirit never left my old house.

Other hauntings by Sluge

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sluge, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sluge (3 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
Sheetal, No I am not living there anymore. My family moved out after a while because I went to a new school so we needed to live closer to it, but I feel they were also hiding something else... Maybe the also moved for a reason out of the ordinary...
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
lol Sluge I'm amused by your take on them talking lots of boring stuff like the price lol. This kind of conversation bores me still. It's nice you got an idea of who the poor boy was. I guess his old room was your sisters room.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
Hi, Sluge... I am feeling sorry for that kid... What a horrifying death it was! Are you still living in that house? Did your family tried to release the spirit of that innocent kid?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: