You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Hotel

Real Ghost Stories

Hotel

 

I stayed with my family in this hotel for a night. It seemed comfortable and nice at the beginning. As we settled in, someone was trying to open our door. My mother thought it might have been some other guests who confused our room with their room but it felt odd to me. We went to bed and I slept in the same bed with my sister while my parents were beside me. I felt weird in that room.

I couldn't keep track with the time but it was around 3 am when it happened. I don't know if I woke up or I was dreaming but the room had all the lights on. I thought it was my parents or my sister had woke up but they were still in their beds. I looked around the room from my bed. Suddenly, this figure appeared. It was dark, floating and it felt evil. It got closer to me and his face was so close to mine. I could see every little detail. His face was purple with deep black eyes. His teeth were sharp. I could see them while he growled at me. I was terrified because my sister was beside me and I felt like she was in danger. I looked into that things eyes and confronted him. I knew he was there to torment me but I didn't let him. He vanished.

This entity had so much hatred in it. It felt so heavy in that room. Another thing is I don't remember waking up. I can't distinguish if it was real or a dream. Since this experience I can't watch demon or exorcism movies because I remember that entity. The movies remind me of it. An example of how it looked like, the demon from insidious. Let me clarify that insidious wasn't even out by the time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, naialexa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-04)
and also the demon from insidious also seemed to have took the time (through all his busy torment) to go and get his ear pierced 😆
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-04)
the insidious demon to me looks like someone youd find at the edinburgh fringe...

Naialexa sorry just two quick questions: you said your sister was in your bed and your parents were beside you, were you all in the same bed or did you mean your parents were in the same room but different beds?

And you said you seen this face growl at you but you felt like your sister was in danger... Did it take an interest in your sister too

Would be grateful if you could reply just so I can get a better image of what happened 😊
Lynne2015 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
I believe in you, and you were so courageous to drive that evil spirit away. I bet when you watched the Insidious movie it scared the hell out of you for seeing that evil spirit again. 😨
Escorpiona (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-28)
Saludos, Boricua! I'm from Puerto Rico too. What most people don't know is that Puerto Ricans are a very strong culture and have very strong beliefs. Bravo on facing that demon. Nothing stands in your way to do away with fear. Be gone! Dios te Bendiga (God bless you)
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Naialexa, I am so impressed with your courage. It took me way into adulthood to get the courage to stand strong when I felt negativity that might be paranormal. And I really didn't do that until I became a mother and felt I had to protect someone else. You already have it. Don't ever lose it and you should always have a safe haven for yourself.

Hecate
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Hi Naialexa and welcome.

I just searched 'Insidious demon' and holy cow! Similar to that with purple skin, I would have been terrified if something like that growled at me, dream or not!
It is possible that it was a dream, you may have been picking up on the general vibe of the room. That what you sensed put you in the right frame of mind to have a realistic dream of a horrible entity encroaching on you. The door handle obviously had a big impact on you. It could have been someone mistaken. But it was enough to put you on edge, because you were already picking up on energy of the place.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Naialexa: welcome to YGS.

If this entity was real or only a dream, you were strong enough to make it go away that night.
Don't you think it is time to use that same strength to send it away from your life?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: