You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Girl With Black Hair

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl With Black Hair

 

When I was about 8 or 9 years old I moved into a small house. When I first moved in I thought finally I can get my own room but something was wrong with that house but I thought that it was just because it was a new house that it felt weird so I just forgot about it. A few weeks later I was getting out of the shower I pulled back the shower curtains and I saw a little girl by the bathroom door at first I thought it was my sister playing a trick on me so I didn't think anything of it until one day my dad was in work and my mum and sister was down my aunties so I was alone in the house. I was in my room and I got hungry so I put my drink on the table by bed I went down stairs got myself a sandwich and I heard noises coming from up stairs so I went back to my room and my drink moved from the table by my bed to my computer desk on the other side of the room it really freaked me out so I never stayed in the house alone again I told my parents what happened but they thought it was just my imagination. When I was 10 years old I was walking down the hallway when I heard someone call my name so I tuned around but no one was there I thought it was my ears playing tricks on me. So I carried on walking down the hallway to the living room I put my hand on the door frame and the door slammed shut on my fingers my parents rushed to see if I was okay and then I heard a little girl laugh at me, my parents took me to the hospital to see if my fingers was broken thankfully enough they wasn't after that happened I stopped spending most of my time in my own house and had sleepover at my aunties house until I moved from that house when I was 16 years old.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Slennett22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Slennett22 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-10)
Hi tweed the house I was experiencing the hautings in got demolised three years after my parents moved out.
Slennett22 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-19)
Hi red yes I was the onley one experienced the hauntings I think my sister didn't experience happenings because I was the same age as the ghost and I refused to go back into the house so my parents came to see me since I onley live down the road and no I didn't tell her at the time but when my parents was moving out of that house I went to go live with them agin and I told my auntie everything and I think she believed me
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-28)
Hi Slennett22,
Are you the only one that these things happened to. Or did your sister also experience any happenings too? I would understand if she didn't tell your parents as they didn't believe you. But would she say anything to you? Do you ever visit your parents after you moved out? If so did anything happen to you? Have you told your auntie about the happenings. If so did she believe you? Sorry for all the questions but I'm wondering if maybe you are the only sensitive in the family.
Loved your story by the way.
Regards
Red
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Hi Slennette,

Blimey, if your parents still live there I would recommend they cleanse the home. Even if there hasn't been any more activity. Wouldn't risk another violent outburst like what happened to you with the door, that's totally uncalled for! Don't blame you for not wanting to be alone there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: