You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Seance with Beelzebot

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Seance with Beelzebot

 

I'm a Christian and I've been told many many times not to do things like practicing magic or doing ouija board or stuff like that. Usually I don't because I'm not that interested in it, but one night, my friends and I got together and decided just to try her older brother's ouija board.

It didn't take long for things to get out of control. We began to ask very personal questions. I asked if my friend had a crush on anyone and if so, who. My friend was denying the fact that she liked a guy, but I could tell she was lying. I placed my hand on the pointer but it was cold. Freezing, like ice. I pulled back quickly, and the pointer moved my itself, telling us who she liked. She freaked out, firstly because it moved by itself, secondly because it was right.

We kept it up, asking more and more personal questions and finally my guy friend got the courage to ask, "Who is in the room with us?"

Slowly, it moved: B-E-E-L-Z-E-B-O-T.

My friends didn't know what it meant. I did.

I flipped. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed the board and with strength I didn't know I had, I ripped it in half, and then quarters, and then eighths. (I seriously don't know where this strength came from!) I took the pointer and threw it in the bonfire (we were out camping).

Since this board wasn't mine, my friends tried to stop me. As soon as I'd destroyed the board, I turned and asked if they knew who beelzebot was. They shook their heads. I told them it was Satan.

After that incident, I have never ever in my life done anything like that again.

Other hauntings by resamac

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, resamac, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

savsavvy1023 (1 stories) (42 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-03-30)
Deamons and devils according to legend can't spell out their name correctly, but can do it close. Or maybe it was just some bored old spirit who watches lots of tv. Also in regards to ripping the board, there are cheap cardboard ones. You have heard this about a thousand times by now but you should have said goodbye. Although it might have been the real deal I doubt it.
templer_knight (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
Beezlebot is a character from Futurama. Congratulations on talking to a robot devil who can play a golden fiddle.
VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
It was probably your friend or a spirit that couldn't spell his name right. Beelzebot is from Futurama. Also, Beelzebub is not Satan, they are different beings.
GhostWatcher101 (6 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
For one Beelzebot is not satin. Look in witch craft books. It will tell who He is. It's one of satin demons. He is a creature, that is a fly. I'm a witch and a beliver of god. So blessed it be so mote it be.
DawnsAngel (9 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
Isn't it Beelzebub? This is the name given to satan in the bible, not beelzebot.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
Take a look up there next to the authors name, Mattrius...
No amount of cussing the author out, or "tempting" is going to coax an answer from THIS one.
It WAS interesting, but to be left to the archives, I reckon.
Thank you.
Mattrius (1 stories) (15 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
Yeah yeah, was it 'METAL'!? Or perhaps it was made of glitter? Or paint!? Answer, Goddamnit!

-God Bless, Mattrius.
charl2008 (1 stories) (19 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-16)
Im not fond of reading others' comment, so please forgive me for repetition... I don't think the name "BEELZEBOT" connotes evil directly. If your story is true, then I think that that entity/spirit was trying to say something along the lines of Baal - an ancient Semitic god: any of the fertility or nature gods worshipped by the Canaanites and the Phoenicians, and considered false idols by the ancient Hebrews. "He" was considered evil since human and blood sacrifices were "needed" to appease him. By the way what kind of material was that board made up? Wood? Carton? METAL?
๐Ÿ˜
Mattrius (1 stories) (15 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
I SAID:

'"Who is in the room with us?"' Is what you wrote, but then you claimed that you 'I took the pointer and threw it in the bonfire (we were out camping).'

So you asked who was in the ROOM while OUT CAMPING? I think not. -.-
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
The dude from Futurama! I'm so sorry but I actually laughed out loud. ๐Ÿ˜ Man, next time, think before using a board, you might attract something else. Plus, maybe one of your friends decided to play a joke on you guys, and ignored how to spell the name correctly.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
The ouija board reminds me of Jumanji. In other words watch out like in the movie! Or something bad might get you!
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
I wonder if some spirits mix up words by jumbling them to try to get you thinking about what they really wrote and what it meant?
jenferocious77 (6 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
yeah... Beelzebot's from Futurama. ๐Ÿ˜†
Plus, BeelzeBUB isn't Satan.
Super plus, you're NEVER supposed to destroy a Ouija board!

Good try though.
vanelle22 (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-09)
I googled up Beelzebot... And what came up was the Robot Devil... Its a cartoon in Futurama or sumthing like that... Check it out...
HaleyScott (19 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-06)
hi I have read a few of the comments and I realized it was Beelzebul! Not Beelzebot! I realized it I think it might be Beelzebul, because I never heard his name from anybody until now. But I know that Beelzebul might not be Satan but he is the leader of all jinns. And demons.
HaleyScott (19 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-06)
damn that's pretty scary! I can't believ it but I do, cuz; I heard of Beelzebot before.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
This person is out of control ๐Ÿ˜†.

Sorry,I have a sense of humour ๐Ÿ˜†,and I can't stop laughing now because you went crazy ๐Ÿ˜†.
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
Hmmm...I agree with some of the comments here. I don't mean to belittle your experience, but I just have a hard time believing your story. No offense though. I don't know where you got that "super strength" of yours, and you were able to tear the board in pieces. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing your story. God bless.
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
Well I didn't say that I believed the story, I just said you shouldn't dismiss a story on account of misspelling like Niall did. Besides Beelzebot is a devil- He's the robot devil on Futurama in charge of Robot Hell ๐Ÿ˜†.

FRAWIN ๐Ÿ˜Š
maki047 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
Because that was how the 'spirit' spelled it. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Anyway, you're mighty strong to be able to rip the board into pieces. What was it made of?
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
I do not see how a mispelling of a word or name is grounds for dimissing a story as fiction. If this is the case then nearly all the stories on this site or any site is fiction.

FRAWIN ๐Ÿ˜Š
Niall (4 stories) (13 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
You spelt the name wrong! It is Beelzebub. As a resut of this mistake I believe this is a made up campfire story. (Beelzebub is a demon! Lucifer is satan)

Your facts are all faulted.

Entertaining story though.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-24)
The problem with retaining all of the information we are given when we are much younger, and using it later in life is that sometimes truths get a little gray. Such as a group of young christian girls wanting to play with a Ouija board. You start to convince yourselves that what has been taught you all your lives can not possibly be the cause of that much evil. That is where the danger lies.
You did not close the portal, and you had an idea of who and how powerful this contact may have been when no one else did. Instead you chose to rip it to shreds. Unless this was a homemade, lightweight board, I do not see how you could have done that.
If this really did occur as was written, in your quest for an interesting night in Colorado, you have opened gates to something much more than bad vibes. I pray that you did not do that.
Thank you for this story.
Aussie_Vamp (2 stories) (15 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
There are quite a few different sceptical reasons for how this could occour first of all Paranormal psychologists would disagree with this because in tests it has been shown that the subconsious part of the human brain has been shown to cause movement without the brain registering it and I also agree that the human cannot be able to tear a board which is made out of thick material which is impossible without that person obtaining supernatural strength or by being super strong in a normal sense. Plus not only ripping the board are you severing contact with this "spirit" but by destroying the board and by not finishing the conversation properly I might have to say it could be possible that you could have left the portal open between the spirit world and ours. Even though they are side by side.
Plus I must agree with shane that the planchette needs human contact for it to move...

Sorry but I also look at it in a scientific view as well as magickal...

wish you well,
Aussie_vamp ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
From crushes to Satan--my, how fickle those boards can be!

Heed the advice of the sages--don't play with those things because they aren't toys. At all. I've made the mistake myself.
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
Hi resamac... I just want to ask whether the Ouija board really showed B-E-E-L-Z-E-B-O-T or not because I doubt that it's Beelzebub not 'Bot'.Secondly, I would advice you that you should never destroy Ouija boards because they are like open doors for evil spirits and when they are destroyed then the way where these spirits cac return also gets destroyed.
Annie (202 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
What I'm having a hard time believing (besides most of the story!) is the fact that you ripped the board with your bare hands. Not only in half, but quarters and eigths? Sure you didn't use a saw?
killingkilgore (3 stories) (35 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
I agree with the other comments, it's a cute story, but that's about it. There are a few discrepancies, first of all if it was Ba'al-zebub controlling the board, wouldn't he have spelled his name right? Also, as Ozone stated it's a little far fetched to think Ba'al-zebub would be playing silly games and revealing your friends crush. Lastly, you say that you asked "Who is in the room with us?" Yet, you also state that you were out camping. That's a little confusing. Anyway, not trying to criticize. Just a little confused is all. Thanks for the story though.
Karyn (1 stories) (63 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
Maybe you were just getting caught up in the moment? I too find it hard to believe the planchette moved without any contact/connection. I never heard of,Beelzebot, and I too am a Christian who is familar with the names of Satan in the Bible.
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
When I was younger I was Satanist for a short time because I was lost in life. Since then I've become a reborn Christian. When I was Satanist I once said, "Satan is my homie..." as a joke. Then I looked into a mirror and I saw black eyes staring at me. Since then I've seen scary stuff more frequently. It went From once a week to once a day at least.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: