You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Worrying Activity

Real Ghost Stories

Worrying Activity

 

I've always been around paranormal activity from young age I've witness items move I've seen them heard them and felt them. I was told I attract spirits. The most common are I heard I girls voice I've seen a small boy at the side of my bed I hear what sounds like someone coming out my son's room and down stairs. The voices are random mainly male but some women and kids I pick up on odd words but most the time it's mumbling. I have learnt to blank a lot out over the years as I was around 6-7 years old when it started. My son used to say there was an old woman asleep in his bed but recently he has trouble getting to sleep tells me it's because the voices in his ears / head not 100% sure if he's experiencing it to but I'm not wanting to talk about it with him yet.

Just lately the activity is worrying me. I was in the kitchen my partner and he kissed me and we both heard a male voice say get off, the voice was quite clear and came from the side of me since then I've heard this voice a few times I'm not always clear on what it's saying but the tone seems angry/upset. A few weeks ago I lay on my bed in the afternoon and all of sudden I felt as if someone was lay on me I couldn't move for around 30 seconds it was as if I was being held down. I was alone I wasn't asleep so it scared me a little I decided to ignore it. Few smaller thing like the inside of my leg being touched, my hair being tugging at, my tv sound keeps going off, electricity trips out but it's been checked no faults found when I'm on the phone it'll go quiet and make weird noise only when I use it and an uneasy feel when I was in kitchen.

These happened over the last few weeks. Then early hours of this morning I woke up suddenly to find myself lay on my back

the quilt pulled back off me which it's something I'd do as I can't sleep without something over my shoulders and my knickers rolled half way down my thighs I've been alone in the house all night and for the last few days and the activity has become more worrying in this time. Not sure what to do

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zozie84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-07)
zozie84,
Evidently this spirit thinks you are HIS as demonstrated when you heard get off after your husband gave you kisses. If as Isandhu suggested telling him that you don't want to be touched or disturbed and your bedroom is off limits doesn't work tell him firmly with an annoyed voice that he is in your house and is no longer welcome. Do Rookdygins cleansing/shielding ritual exactly as it is written. Print it if you can, if not write it to the letter. It takes several days so everyday tell this spirit he is in your home and he is no longer welcome. Most spirits will leave if they are told they are not welcome but this one worries me. Ask your son if this spirit has done anything in his room or to him. Ask your lady neighbors if any previous women that lived in your house had complained about weird things happening in the house or to them. If they ask why you are asking just tell them that you have electrical problems. Please do anything and everthing you have to to protect yourself, your husband, and most importantly your son even if it means moving and tell the spirit that it can't follow you. Please keep us updated. Write another story part two to let us know if you got rid of this spirit.
Regards
Red.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-04)
As a first step, you could try calmly but firmly saying that you do not want to be touched or disturbed, and your bedroom is off limits. Some people have reported success with this method of setting limits and maintaining personal boundaries. If that doesn't work, there are many cleansing methods available, most of which involve letting in light and airing and sweeping out all the nooks and crannies. The most important thing isn't the ritual itself, which can vary, but to do it with purpose and confidence. I hope you find some peace of mind.
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-03)
Hello:

Ditto on everything Tweed wrote 100%! Definitely the blessing/shielding ASAP. It may need to be repeated initially to be fully effective, and then periodically after that.

Blessings,
Lynev
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
Zozie I don't know what to say, other than I'm really sorry for what you're going through.

I'm shocked.

I don't know much about Incubus/Succubus so I can't really comment on that. But I will say my instincts are telling me this isn't what you're dealing with. I *think*, though I'm not sure. Some of the more knowledgeable members will be able to fill you in on this. Anyway I *think* in the case of 'sexual ghost' types they feed off a person's own desires or something. Not sure, never been interested in any of that so it's an area I've never read about.

With that said, the physical removal of your covers and underwear strongly suggests to me that the intent is that they want you to know what they are capable. Not necessarily that they did do what it looked like they did, but that the removal of everything was the act itself. This strongly suggests to me this is an extreme act of power and control and needs to be stopped ASAP!

Please check out Rook's profile page here for a cleansing/shielding method:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Please keep us posted with how you get on. Take care.
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Zozie84, based on your experience, it seems like the entity is somewhat an incubus. I am not expert of it but I heard that they are attracted to females. I hope some of our fellow YGS members would explain this further for you.

Godspeed,

Mayuki ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: