You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Shadowy Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Shadowy Entity

 

It happened 3 years ago. But I can still remember it. I was sleeping alone in a hut where we used to live. It was a quiet place. We only have curtains in our room. It was a temporary place that we live in. I have a 1 year old baby but he was out playing with her grandmother at their home only few steps away from us and there is a creek just a few meters away from us. I was working in a call center that time, so it was usual that I sleep at day.

I was sleeping when I suddenly awakened by a noise coming from the bedroom's curtain. I stared at it and there I saw a black shadowy entity, more of like the shadow from one of the Harry Potter movie. I'm not a fan of that movie, but It looked like it. It's floating and it has a smokey effect. It reached it's hands on me and I felt so weak. I remembered the thing sucking my strength through it's mouth. All I can see was a smoke. And I felt being suspended in the air. I saw I was only an inch away from the ceiling. And then I felt slowly lowered down in my bed. But to my amaze, When I gained full consciousness, I'm not in my bed. I'm on the floor unhurt. I don't know what this experience is called, but I'm sure it happened. That black ghost suspended me in midair.

I rushed outside to tell my mother-in-law about what happened and she said she believed me. She said when she was young, a young lady from the neighbor was found dead and bleeding in the creek. She committed suicide along the creek with all her clothes ripped by scissors. She said she lost her mind because her partner left her. She described to me what she looked like. And it matched with what I saw. A black lady ghost with shattered clothes suspended in the air. From then on, I started sleeping with a scapular around my neck. I couldn't sleep without a rosary in my hand thinking she will visit me again. If it was a dream, It looked so real. I saw my bed, the clothes I was wearing and I was aware about what was happening.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lynne2015, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-04)
Hello:

These are some of us out here that are of the belief that lucid dreaming, OBEs (Out of Body Experiences), and astral traveling; while perhaps having varying definitions, are essentially similar. I have been having them my entire life, and usually say protective prayers before sleep to eliminate negative experiences since I do partake in the belief that we are; in fact, communicating with other beings. After making this a part of my routine, the negative experiences have ceased and I have had truly amazing experiences that others might define as visitations to astral planes, or heavenly worlds.
I started researching these experiences, and think perhaps you may have had an out-of-body experience with a lower astral being caught in a negative cycle (meaning a deceased person caught in a negative cycle who has not "crossed over").
You could do blessings/shielding rituals, prayers, or ceremonies at your home depending upon your faith. You could expand it to include your home, yourself, your loved ones, and whoever else you wish. Just know that if there is a resistant entity, it may take several times initially to fully work. You don't want to chase away your guardian angels or protective souls, so that must be made clear. After that, they should be maintained periodically, depending upon your needs.
There is an experienced member here named Rookdygin who has a generic home cleansing/blessing/shielding that many here attest to. There are detailed instructions under "About me":

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Or, you can always consult members of your faith or research a blessing consistent with your religious views on the web to perform yourself.

Kind Regards,
Lynev
Lynne2015 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Hi Larkin, I guess it was a lucid dream but everything seemed and felt so real.
Larkin (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
The reality is, the only person who is really ever going to truly know what happened is you.

As far as it being a dream? It could have been. I wouldn't suggest sleep paralysis, because falling out of your bed would be counter productive to being paralized.

There is such a thing as being aware of yourself in your dreams. It's called lucid dreaming, a lot of people get used to it and enjoy it, you have full awareness you are dreaming and everything is very vivid.

I imagine if you've never lucid dreamed before, you could confuse it with reality.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: