You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Woman In Black

Real Ghost Stories

Woman In Black

 

This experience happened when I was still in college, I think I was 18 or 19 years old and the year was between 2009-2010. This university is situated in a tree-filled place. If we are not mistaken, we are the only one who were using the fourth floor during that time as our professor comes from the province as he also teaches high school students and our university is situated in the city. This is the reason why our class was on the night shift.

We were in the middle discussion and our subject is Mythology and Folklore on the fourth floor of our 4-story building and our classroom is situated 2nd to the last room on the right side. It was around 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm and it is already dark outside.

While we are in the middle of the discussion and I happen to look on our front door, we have two doors in each classroom, one at the back and one at the front. It is ajar and there was no wind when suddenly a big black dress passed the door floating sideways looking inside our classroom with two glowing eyes as if she was mad! I got pretty scared and ignore it with all my might.

When the class was over, I happen to tell it to my classmate who was sitting beside that front door and she got really scared. That time that I saw that Lady, she was feeling really cold as if someone throw a bucket of ice-cold water at her.

It was one of the topics in our university that there was indeed a ghost on that fourth floor, specifically the last room beside us.

I thank God that nothing happened to us on that night.

Other hauntings by mayukiasano

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mayukiasano, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jubeele (25 stories) (885 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-24)
I would've been too frightened to concentrate on my classes after that, mayukiasano. You were brave to carry on going there. Did you ever learn how that classroom next to you came to be haunted? I wonder if that woman in the black dress still continues to appear at your university...

A scary experience. Thanks for sharing it.
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-24)
[at] Aaru275, yes. It's true. 😨 I was really scared during that time.
Aaru275 (4 stories) (55 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-10)
IS it really true cause it is damn scary. Glad nothing happened to you guys.
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-08)
sushantkar, hello. I have not seen her again and that's a relief.:)
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-08)
Very scary story indeed. After that incedent, did you ever seen her again? As you have to go there many time for your classes.

Regards
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-08)
Jawsh, thanks! 😁 It would also be enjoyable for me too if I would not be scared like that again. 😆
Jawsh (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-08)
Very cool story. It was short and to the point. I really enjoyed it. I've actually had a similar experience, sort of. But not with a lady in black, I've only seen a lady in white.
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-07)
Hi Ninoburst2, it's PUP-Taguig.:) Thanks for dropping by.:D
ninoburst2 (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-07)
Nice story what is the name of the school that your studying? I might know that I live in the philippines as well

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: