You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Annatole, Friend from Beyond!

Real Ghost Stories

Annatole, Friend from Beyond!

 

My best friend brandon's house was re-built in the 1800's after a fire. In that fire burnt a family of 3, a mother, a father, and a little girl. I loved to go to brandon's house and play with his ouija board, we never picked up on anything before... Until now. It was my cousin Amber, me, and our friend brandon (we were at his house of course). He brought out his home-made ouija board (it was cardboard with letters from another ouija board glued on and it was laminated).

Picture of Brandon's House

We placed our fingers on and asked "is anyone there?" At first nothing, I had said "why are we even doing this again?" We asked again "is there anyone there?" and yet again nothing, so amber and brandon took their fingers off the board and I was bored so I tried again "is anyone there?" it started moving slightly, it didn't give an answer, just started moving so I told amber and brandon to put their fingers on again and we asked "can you move again?" nothing happened, I tried it alone I said "are you there?" it went to yes very slowly, I tried another question "boy or girl?" it only spelt out g-i-r then stopped. I said "a girl?" she replied yes, I kept asking questions "what's your name?", this time she spelt out the whole thing A-n-n-a-t-o-l-e. I said "that's a beautiful name, how old are you?" she said 9, I continued asking questions such as... Where you in a fire? (yes) why didn't you answer before? (brandon) brandon? (I don't like him?) why? (he slams the door) is it too loud? (he's messy).

I started laughing, I asked where are you? (behind the door) I was shocked at this answer, stupidly I got up and looked behind his door (well in his closet) I went back "I can't see you" (not the closet). I kind of got scared after that, so amber started using it "do you like me?" (no) "do you like Nadya" (yes I do), well amber continued to ask questions and she said she was a demon sent from hell to kill brandon and she said my soul mates name is Benjamin.

I haven't talked to her since brandon's board got thrown out accidentally, but every time I go in his room, I wave hi and say "hello annatole".

These words aren't exact, I just remember some things she said because they affected me, they were either really funny or really scary, but we did write these questions and answers down so we can remember.

It was friday and I was sleeping over at my friend brandon's house it was after our ouija encounter with annatole after a while I was getting bored so I went to the living room to get my backpack, while I was looking through my pack I kept hearing noises from the kitchen, I thought it was one of his cats (he has 5), after about the 3rd time I heard something, I went into the kitchen, I saw a women with her face half burnt in the kitchen, facing away from the stove. I ran to brandon's room. I hadn't told him what happened, he said he had heard crying so I told him what I saw, he said we see her all the time, next thing we know there's another noise so we say "if anyone's here please let us know", well nothing happened, so I said "they're scared they wouldn't dare do anything with the both of us in here" (I said that because I hear if you provoke a spirit, they'll do something, it couldn't have been his family because they were in west virginia so we were all alone). All of a sudden we heard banging on the ceiling and the mirror above his bed fell down, not even an inch from where he was sitting, almost hitting his head. We went quiet for a minute, then started smelling something burning, we saw smoke from under his bed, so he moved it, then we saw the floor smoking. After the smoke cleared there was a tiny triangle on his hard wood floor (maybe 2 inches) we ran out of that room so fast and ended up calling someone to take us to my house...

Other hauntings by BornToBeWiccan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BornToBeWiccan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BunnyPanda (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
I think it was nice of you to say hello to Annatole:). I wonder why did she appear in the kitchen and why did she want to kill Brandon? PS: Did anything happen to you guys after you call someone to pick you guys up? Hope you guys are okay and be safe:)
GhostBeliever40 (27 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
thats so scary! I'll never use an Ouija Board!

This is the scariest Ouija board I have heard from this page.

I hope everything is fine and you got rid of the Ouija board!

Take care
Laurax (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
whoa...has anything else happened since? And, why is there a picture of a boy next to your story?
Laurax
erin12 (10 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
KimSouthO,

I have heard a happy ending to a ouiji board. Look for theone that says "I found an old oiji board..."
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
Oh, my goodness. I wonder why she chose a triangle. Do you remember her saying anything about it. Wow that's creepy. Darn it I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Just kidding. I love ghost stories. Back to yours. It was really creepy and I'm glad you and your friend are both ok.
Angie_Rose (4 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
Yikes! Next time don't piss off demons...

God bless you, your friend and that house ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-23)
This is interesting, BornToBeWiccan. Is the triangle still singed into the floor? Or was it an illusion formed on the night of the incident. I think I would have been frightened to operate a board on my own, as I have heard this is not wise. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
BornToBeWiccan (4 stories) (11 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-03)
i agree with you both (those who said the ouija is dangerous) I'm not saying I'm an expert but I have used them sence I could remember my aunt uses her ouija all the time infact most of my family use ouijas except my nana she claims it caused her to loose her house but the rest of us do my aunt who is very heavily into magic spirits etc... Lives by the ouija she hasn't had any negative experiences yet and she uses it quite a bit. But thanks for the concern and eveyone else that's for the comments.
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-02)
No need for negative comments...everyone's stories are important equally... There all intresting to read. 😠
gcelrobert (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-01)
for Ohiowatha: that was not stupid... They were just curious that's all... You outta stop making very negative comments... 😠 that was a very interesting story!
gcelrobert (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-01)
boy, that really scared the hell out of me! But I hope you and brandon are okay! 😉
Dan07 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-01)
thats really scary... I hope everything is okay and your friend isn't hurt! 😢
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-31)
No offense, man, but what you are doing is so stupid. I am not calling YOU stupid because I don't know you, but the way you're toying around with something that isn't a toy is STUPID. It is like playing with fire (pardon the pun) and it will burn you and others.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
hmmmmmmmm... Interesting.

I will repeat my montage that most everyone who reads anythng on this site is aware of, NO OUIJIA BOARDS! They open portals that you may not and should not want to deal with. Also, as in this case with it being thrown away, they are often not destroyed properly and the circles to the portals that are open remain open. I have never heard a happy ending to a story with a uijia board in it.

Good luck,

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: