You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The Doll Is Gone And A New Portal Is Open

Real Ghost Stories

The Doll Is Gone And A New Portal Is Open

 

I would like to thank everyone who help me with the voodoo doll but now there's another problem. On June 29th my Aunt Christine and Uncle Fred lost their daughter Brittany and their home in a fire caused by faulty wiring. They are living with us so that's twelve people in a three bedroom trailer. My aunt Christine is distraught the night after the fire I saw here using I think its called a spirit board. She didn't know that a portal had recently been closed in our home. I asked here what she was doing. She said she was talking with her daughter Brittany. I asked the bored a question. I said do you remember when we were five and we went to Disney world I knew it was a lie so I wanted to see what the board said. The board triangle went to YES. My aunt Christine and I knew it wasn't my cousin so I asked who is this really and don't say Brittany. The board spelled out Levi. I asked Levi why he or she was trying to trick my aunt. Levi said. To kick her while shes down. My aunt mad as hell said. Okay levi been nice talking to you now I think this board would look better in pieces. She smashed the board into 8 pieces and threw them in the trash. Two days after that I was doing dishes it was eleven at night and I saw a child sized shadow out the corner of my eye. I thought a one of my nephews woke up and wanted a drink. I got a cup of water and went to, follow this kid. It went to the bathroom while walking down, the hall I went to shut the bed room door of my nephews room all three boys were asleep. I ran in the bathroom and it was empty. I thought I was imagining, things so I forgot about it. I think maybe six days ago this happened. We have the little letter shaped magnets on the fridge. I had my back turned to the fridge pouring a little soda in a cup. When I put, the soda back and closed the fridge door the letters spelled out. You will die. I dropped my cup and took off. I asked my family if they noticed anything weird. My sister said. Her laptop was missing. My uncle said. It felt like he had the wind knocked out of him when he was using the restroom. My aunt Christine said. The shower curtain was pulled open while she was the only one awake in the house. My mother said. She was shaken awake. My dad and sisters boyfriend said. We were all nuts. We have little dogs chiwawas (hope I spelled that right) they bark at thin air and refuse, to go in the living room whimpering when we carry them in there. I've heard growling like that of a big dog when, I'm in my room and I can't find the source. The house stinks no matter how many cans of air freshener we us the smell of rotten eggs stays. Our front door keeps getting beat on and when we answer it no ones there. Last night when getting out the shower I was scratched blood was almost, pouring out of the scratch. This can't be happening again. We just got rid of whatever, was already in the house.

Other hauntings by luke77

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luke77, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-27)
bearded_dragon - I'm not going to delete your comment, or reprimand you for it, because the o/p did say he hoped it spelled it right. But for future reference, keep in mind we aren't on this site to criticize or critique spelling or grammar. We are here to offer advice, help and support.
bearded_dragons (1 stories) (2 posts)
-2
8 years ago (2016-04-27)
You spelled Chihuahua wrong... It's spelled Chihuahua...
luke77 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-17)
Hello matt yes I'd like to talk about bit can I have a number to reach you a
MATTatRawTV (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-06)
Hello Luke 77,

I am a producer on the Syfy channel series, Paranormal Witness. I would like to speak to you about your experience if you are open to it. Please email me at (matthew.smith [at] raw.co.uk) if you are interested and we can arrange a time to talk.

Best,

Matt
thatguy1989 (6 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-05)
If you don't want to reopen the portal on a ouji board there is another way to banish the ghost and close the portal you need sage rosemary and purified rust or rusted nails dipped in holy water will work you need to make four equal size bundles and place them in the north,south,east,and west walls in the house and be careful the entity will know what your doing and try to stop you
Sincerely
That guy...
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-02)
Greetings, Luke.

I trust that your aunt & uncle have found an apartment by this time, or their own trailer. Tempers are more easily frayed in summer, in close proximity, in times of stress, and when you can't find the solitude to relax. (Would I be wrong in presuming that stress is a factor in the severity of your asthma attack?)

Your Aunt will be in emotional turmoil for YEARS; including her in any cleansing or banishment ritual would be traumatic for her, leading to either frustrated anger or deep misery. Neither of these states of mind is helpful in a ritual to remove a spirit; Moonkeeper's right about intent, but intention requires FOCUS and self-assuredness, not misery and anguish. If you wanted to include your aunt, it would be to free her from any malevolent entity has attached itself to her, NOT to have her conducting the ritual.

As your physical, mental, and spiritual health are equally important, take good care of yourself; do not take unnecessary risks which will put your wellbeing in jeopardy.
-Biblio
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-02)
Thank you Moonkeeper. I understand where you are coming from now and while I may not agree I do very much respect your advice and the history behind why you provided it.

Respectfully,

Rook
Moonkeeper (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Rook, I suggested that the reflective surfaces be purified as well because of a past experience that ocuured when I was 9 I believe, that involved a spirit with evil intent that had targeted me. I told my parents and my great grandmother whom was supposivley a white witch/ Indian said that spirits not only come through windows and main entrances of the house but can get through reflective surfaces in the house mainly mirrors and she instructed my mother to sage any of the reflective surfaces in my room and in the house. And then suggested a cleansing in my room because I was the only one being affected by it. Needless to say, it worked. So I was in hopes it would work in this case as well. 😁 I realize now my mistake in salting the earth and apologize, it was something I didn't take into account.
Love and light to you,
Moonkeeper
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Moonkeeper,

Hmmmm...burning a Ouija Board does not make the session any MORE CLOSED than closing the session PROPERLY. Secondly while salt works good for forming barriers at doors, windows and around furniture when you begin to 'salt the land' the salt will poison the ground and nothing will grow... A very negitive effect in the long run.

I also have a question... You suggested that all reflective areas be saged why is that? The last time I heard of something like that was in the movie MIRRORS... Can you please elaborate on why you suggested that?

Respectfully,

Rook
Moonkeeper (guest)
-2
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Wow, OK first off you have to close a session while using a spirit or as known Ouija board. Secondly after the session is closed if you want complete closure from the session you burn the board not break it and throw the pieces away in your home. Thirdly the users during the session you and your aunt need to purify the house with sage all the doors, windows and reflective surfaces in the house I know it sounds cliche but it is an opening. Salt the land and the doors and windows. This is not something that you can do half hearted its all about intent.
thesingingbri (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
sounds like a class A Demon Haunting. I would consult a professional.: (
Akshayy (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-19)
Hey! Don't get me wrong here but don't you think that the moment when you asked a question you already knew answer of is similar to a scene of movie 'ouija' and the second thing I noticed was those letter magnets which I think is similar to the scene of a movie 'Amityville Horror' just the difference is that yours spelled out 'You will die' and in the movie it was "Find 'em and kill 'em"... Just was wondering... Again don't get me wrong at all... 😕
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
luke,

No rush, take your time... My wife is a lifetime member of the Asthma Corps so I understand. Do what you need to and update us when you can.

Sending you Healing Thoughts.

Respectfully,

Rook
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
granny
Well I guess I don't feel so bad if we have matching hats. LOL 😆 😆
Regards
Red ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
RedWolf: LOL I'm right there with you, we have have matching hats. Three Dog Night and "Levi" 😆 😆
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
granny
Now I feel stupid but as I said I'm not religious. So put the dunce cap on me and put me in the corner.
Regards
Red
luke77 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
i am sorry I have not been able to update you all I was released from the hospital last night my asthma is acting up bad I almost died
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
Luke

Let us know what happens won't you?
I'm amazed at people's knowledge on here, truly amazing that you give this advice so freely 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
Luke,

First (looks around and prepares to duck because he knows what is coming...)

First: Another Spirit Board session has to be conducted, do not 'open it' the way you normally would (protectives yes any other 'opening' stuff 'No')... And as soon as Levi comes through it needs to be closed properly (the portal your Aunt 'opened' is still active and the 'new session' should simply be treated like a continuation of the original one). (DUCK!)
This may not get rid of 'Levi' but the 'doorway' your Aunt opened should (and needs to) be closed (please preform in the same spot that the orignal session was preformed).

Second: Cleansings and Blessings... Possibly a Banishment or Exorsism Ritual (Yes, I KNOW the difference between a Cleansing Method and a RITUAL) for the house seems called for. Based on what you have shared with us it is my Personal Belief that this is a Maleviolent Spirit and NOT a demon so a Banishment should help.

Thrid: This will take some time, some of these things WILL have to be done more than once so that the atmosphere in the home has time to change.

This is all based on what you have shared with us. Please keep us updated and thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
luke77 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
oh and just to be completely accurate hostility has increased to a new high to say the least when we dearing with the doll we were the damn brady bunch compared to how we are now
luke77 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
no the session was not closed and I looked up levi and a few story poped up on here some said levi is short for leviathan
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
RedWolf,

Granny hit it on the head... Not to mention they make some pretty good bluejeans. 😉

Levi is a popular name is some areas of the country or in some families becasue of its 'releigious overtones' so the 'spirit' in question was either just a plain SOB OR it chose a name from scripture in an attempt to gain the 'trust' of the individual using the board... And managed to fail becasue of its 'true nature'...unlikly a demon as they are far better at hiding their true nature and intent.

Respectfully,

Rook
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
Hello luke77, I wanted to ask the same question that Rook asked. It is quite important. You simply said that you aunt said nice speaking to you and smashed the Board to pieces. As Rook said, it is important to know if she had closed the session before dismantling the board?

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
OH WAIT!STOP! It was Eli, not Levi (Three Dog Night, I mean) LOL... Bed time I guess 😆 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
RedWolf: Yes, Levi is one of twelve sons of Jacob, his tribe was/is the Levites.

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi

Then, of course, there's Three Dog Night... 😆
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
Rook,
I don't remember where I heard this name as I am not religious I don't think I heard of Levi there when I did go to church. But the name sounds familiar to me. I'm not going to say this with confidence but isn't he another O.B. Demon or was before ZoZo showed up?
Regards
Red
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-13)
Luke,

My first question is this...

Did you Aunt Close the spirit board session BEFORE smashing the board to peices?

It's an important question...

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: