You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Attached And Scared

Real Ghost Stories

Attached And Scared

 

I recently discovered that I'm Psychic Medium. I can see, talk, and feel the presence of ghosts. I don't quite understand everything just yet, so I'm not an expert. But it all freaks me out still, but I find it unique that I have this ability. I figured this all out after I've started to have dreams that'd wake me up in the middle of the night in a panic, because I'd just dreamt of something tragic, like a murder, a rape, or assault. And ever since I've started this new life of mine, things have gotten strange.

I'm still not so sure how I even got like this. I just always wake up with the feeling that it was a story that was given to me, a true story from beyond. Though I have no solid proof, I know that it's someone showing me all this for a reason. What's the reason? I mean, am I supposed to help? I don't know, but I try, but never succeed. Everyday now, I see ghosts. Sure, that may sound weird to you but not as weird as it is for me. It's basically my life now.

Like the other day, I was asleep and dreamed of a guy in his teens. He has brown hair and green eyes. He doesn't seem bad, but whenever I go to sleep, I see him. I know I've seen him around my house, but he never comes out to communicate. But in the dream, he talks to me. It usually starts out with me sitting on my couch and him coming to sit by me. We'll talk, and I'll tell him how everything is, like it isn't even a dream. But at the end, he'll kiss me, and then I'll wake up from there.

I've started to think that this man is growing attached to me. I don't know why, but I think it's because he's lonely. When we talk, he tells me how he misses his little sister and parents, and how he wishes he could move on. It's sad, really. I wish I could help, but I can't. And whenever I feel his presence, I can feel his feelings. Like if he's sad, happy, or mad, it'll affect and change my mood too. I don't know if that's the cause of letting a spirit grow close to you, but it bothers me. I'm a happy person most of the time, but I'll just get these mood swings and lash out on my parents or siblings.

And ever since then, the dreams have started to get more aggressive. We start out talking, but then he will try to do something 'sexual'. I don't know why, but it's crazy! Like I never really agreed to a kiss or talking to him in the first place, but I can't really move, all I can do is talk. But if I get mad or fight against him, he starts to get violent. It's gotten so bad, I'm terrified to go to sleep. I know it sounds crazy.

But I temporarily got him to quit doing what he was doing, but I'm afraid it won't stop him for long until he starts up again.

Does anyone know or experience anything about this and can help?

I know moving isn't a answer, but anything will help right now.

Other hauntings by FallenAngel98

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FallenAngel98, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
Glad to hear it FallenAngel! I think everyone here can attest that the teen years are a really tough time for sensitive folk. Not only are we inexperienced as teens, we also have an influx of ghosts, both good and bad, who seek us out at that age for all kinds of good and bad reasons. I would try Rook's cleansing about once a week if you can, to start with. So you can really build up the positive energy around you and your home. You can do it less frequently as time goes on.
It's great you have your Aunt to talk to about this too. You sound very level headed about your abilities. Cleansing/shielding will help you maintain inner calm. I don't think there's any psychic, medium or sensitive who doesn't practice some form of shielding, we'd all be in a loony bin. 😉
FallenAngel98 (3 stories) (20 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
Rook,

Alright, thanks. I wasn't so sure, but your advice is helping me a lot.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
FA,

Cleansings and Shields will fade over time and MUST be redone every so often. They are both 'focused energy' and enregy does fade over time.

You will need to take your time and find the right schdual for yourself (I preform mine twice a year... Sometimes more often). You may want to start off twice a month and see how it goes from there.

Respectfully,

Rook
FallenAngel98 (3 stories) (20 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
Haha okay. I still don't take offense to any one of your comments, although none of then are offensive, I appreciate the advice. I've tried to cleansing just yesterday. It seems to be doing the trick. But may I ask, do you have to regularly cleanse every so often? Or does it stay there until somehow it's broken?

So sorry, like I said, I'm totally new to all of this.

And no, Tweed, I'm not dreaming on my own desire. If I was, I'd know. Besides, I've been talking to my aunt who happens to be a psychic medium, who is experiences since she is pretty old, and has told me they aren't just 'dreams'.

FallenAngel98

(haha my username sucks)
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
lol Rook, I'm optimistic common sense will one day be in fashion, it pairs well with tweed. 😉
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
Wow, Wow, Wow...

Should have said Since... At least I made my point. LoL

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
Tweed,

Sense when is 'sense' common. 😉 Sorry couldn't resist...😲

FA,

I have gone back and read everything you have shared with us and it 'SOUNDS' just like your title described it... AN ATTACHMENT... I 'feel' this happened becasue you had 'ZERO' shields or indeed any kind of defence to protect against such a thing. So PLEASE really consider my offering (its free for anyone) of the Cleansing and Shielding Method I have developed over the years (or find another of your choice). I use it for myself and my home and others here at YGS have used it with positive results.

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+5
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
FallenAngel,

How long has this man been in contact with you? In your story you address this topic like an afterthought:

"Like the other day, I was asleep and dreamed of a guy in his teens. "

Straight after:

"Everyday now, I see ghosts. Sure, that may sound weird to you but not as weird as it is for me. It's basically my life now."

Guess what, so do I! So do half the people on this site!
Back to the guy, any psychologist would *suggest* the dreams were manifestations of your own desire. *Suggest* because it's a possibility you need to consider.

If these dreams are not manifestations of your inner wants, we're back to my first suggestion: Have you told him to 'bleep off' yet and/or will you?

If not, I shall politely back the freak away from this story because I don't want to partake in another freakin demon saga. Please for the love of common sense let's not have another goddamn saga.

FallenAngel I wish you all the best, I really, really do.
Take care.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
FallenAngel,
I've composed this post 3 or 4 times in my mind before committing it here, as I'm afraid it might come out either heavy-handed or insulting, and I really don't mean for it to.
This boy that talks to you, what information has he given of himself? Has he told you his name? Where he lived? How he died? I'm talking information you can use to validate that he's 'real'. More aptly he is who he's claiming to be. Have you flat out asked him what he wants? Or how he thinks you can help? Rook's shielding - cleansing method should help.
For your dreams - I highly suggest a journal. Put down as many details as you can, as well as the date. I always leave a blank space at the end of each entry and after they come to pass I write in the date they happened. This has helped me to figure out my accuracy and how long it might take to happen. It also helps with 'proof' that you aren't crazy when you try to warn someone. Even my own family refers to them as my 'crazy dreams', but they've learned to listen to me. Outsiders...well, they need 'proof'.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
FallenAngel98,
I think that everyone here will agree that letting yourself be more open and willingly be by his side is a bad move.

1) You don't know his real intentions.

2) Demons can disguise themselves in human form.

3) Demons lie to gain your trust.

4) You don't know what else is getting through because your
gaurd is down. You opened the door so uninvited ''guests''
come in. Or more accurately your in traffic and a lane is closed
and you let one car get in front of you so the next couple of
cars cut you off.

As for being psychic (and I mean no offense) you have to write
any premonition down. This is before your time but Mt. St.
Helen a volcano in Washinton State erupted in the early '80's
I had a premonition that it was going to erupt again but one
side was going to blow off near the top. I went in my room and
drew a crude drawing signed and dated it. I showed my mom
the drawing and premonition and put it away. When it did erupt
again I brought out the paper and said mom you remember
this? She said yes and the rest of the family were impressed.

I also had a premonition about the attack on the Twin Towers
on 9/11 and I told my family something was going to happen
to them but what I didn't know unless planes hit them. I didn't
pick up on the attack on the Pentagon or the plane that some
of the passengers over took the terrorists and forcefully
crashed the plane in Pa. But that's probably because I live
on Long Island which is across the East River from Manhattan
and my husband and I knew some Police Officers and Firemen
from back in the day he was a volunteer Fireman in his home
town. Lucily only one person we knew died she was a Transit
Police Captain. She was a real hero, she shot out windows on
the first floor of one of the Towers so more people could get
out. She would have made it out but she saw someone trying
to help a woman in a wheelchair and didn't make it out. They
Found her body on my wedding anniversary. But on 9/11 I
was just about jumping under the dining room table because
of the Fighter Jets flying almost over my house.

Regards
Red
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
FallenAngel: I'm glad you'll try Rook's cleansing and shielding method.

Another thing you could do is to start a journal of your dreams and see how many of them come true, try to write down as many details as you remember.

In my early teens I used to have many 'prophetic' dreams, this ability faded as I grew older but I have been writing my dreams every morning for several years -I do it the old fashion way using a pen and notebook.
Although most of my dreams are inconsequential, I had a premonition of the tsunami in Thailand in 2004 and another of the earthquake in Haiti.

I hope you'll share your future, past and current experiences with us.

Wishing you the best. 😊
FallenAngel98 (3 stories) (20 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
[at] Angel87

Thanks for the advice. I'm checking out Rooks methods with cleansing
Angel87 (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
[at] FallenAngel98

I recently became more sensitive in feeling other spirits myself and I agree with Rook you need some cleansing and shielding methods. I have my own, which are prayer's and when you become "sensitive" you do have to help by guiding them back to where they belong.

I had to learn this because I did some family constellation and it opened me up like a can of worms lol, but it helps a lot, and you'll start to feel better after you do them.

Check Rook's methods and if you wish I'll pass you my methods too, Cheers! 😁
FallenAngel98 (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
[at] lady-glow

No, I don't watch horror movies, or read books that have to do with my dreams.
And yes, one of the dreams did come true. I'm not crazy.
It didn't start until four months after the dreams, he started to get angry and mean.
But no, I'm not very religious. But I do believe there is heaven, but no hell.
FallenAngel98 (3 stories) (20 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
[at] redwolf

That was before. I know positively that I'm a psychic medium. I know you probably didn't mean that in an offense, which is okay anyways. But no, I don't have a crush on him. When I first communicated to him, he had a sad background, so I let myself become more open and willingly to be by his side. I ultimately felt bad, so I think he became a little too attached. I think it's the other way around.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
FA, I think Rook's cleaning method should be used periodically in any psychicly open person's home. Not only does it keep pesky entities at bay, it keeps your thought processes focused on your own self protection. We all need reminders to do this. I agree with all of the advice here. Thanks for sharing.

Best to you,
Hecate

P.S. I highly recommend the Travel Channel's show "The Dead Files" with Amy Allen and Steve DiSchiavi. Amy describes some very interesting entities, but she also talks a lot about what it is like to be what she calls a 'physical medium', one who experiences these energies with their bodies, like empaths.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
Much good advice has been offered... Please have a look at my profile page, there I have posted a Cleansing and Shileding Method that works for homes and for individuals.

If you are truely a psychic then you NEED something of the sort.

Also a 'warning' concerning this 'spirits' intentions should have been the fact 'it' did not want to 'cross over'.

Ask any questions you may have and PLEASE REMEMBER to rule out ALL NON-PARANORMAL possiblities first.

Respectfully,

Rook
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
Hi Angel,

Urgh, this has happened to me, minus the dreams. I guarantee you're doing something to lead him on. My mistake, a couple of times, was thinking they needed help, and keeping an open mind to them. You're doing the same, be firm now.
Don't be nice to him, seriously, tell him to 'bleep off'. Seriously. It works on the living, it works on the dead just as well. Be consistent. You'll be surprised how quickly he'll back off. All sexually motivated 'pests', as I call them, are weak that's why their sexually motivated.
Try meditation to clear your mind and focus your thoughts. Definitely shield yourself, as ZulaGirl suggests. The moment I started shielding myself all this crap went away, never had another pest since.

Like Red I have a strong suspicion you have a crush on him, if so nothing I or anyone else says will matter. Nor will shielding, which is dependent upon intent, your intent.

Take care, and if you honestly want rid of this stay strong and consistent.
ZulaGirl (50 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
It sounds to me like this ghost is trying to 'claim' you. I would think that the most important thing for a psychic medium to do, long before flexing the otherworldly communication muscles, would be to shield yourself. It may be a gift, but it also makes you vulnerable. If you feel afraid, then it means that you are not in control and should take action before things get worse.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
FallenAngel98
First I have to say that if you have a dream about something and have no way of knowing it's true,it's a dream you're not psychic. I'm a psychic/medium but you don't need to be psychic to be a medium. I don't usually see spirits but I sence them and can sometimes feel their moods. I just had 2 spirits of relatives around that were annoyed with me until I took care of something I had to. That's all I'll say about that.
Now as for your spirit that is attaching himself to you. You have to tell him it is time to cross over. If he invades your dreams you have to wake yourself up and tell him you told him to cross over. Don't let him touch or kiss you in the dream. Just put in your mind before you go to sleep that you told him to cross over and tell yourself you aren't going to dream about him. I think what drew him to you is he knows you have a crush on him. Stop thinking about him and unless he's a demon he'll go away.
Regards
Red
dropdeadfred (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
Hi just wondering if any of your dreams you had when you were little that you had forgotten about had ever started coming true in front of you kind of like dejavu but years later? And no I'm not being rude to you or taking the piss.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-13)
"... I figured this all out after I've started to have dreams that'd wake me up in the middle of the night in a panic, because I'd just dreamt of something tragic, like a murder, a rape, or assault..."

OK, before assuming you are a psychic medium let me ask you something: are you fond of watching violent TV shows or reading books that could be inducing these kind of dreams?
Have any of your dreams come true, that you know?

How long did it take for 'brown hair green eyes guy' to go from a nice to an abusive ghost?

Are you a religious person and if so, have you asked for the help of a minister, priest or pastor of your church?

Perhaps you only need to stand your ground the same way you would do it with a living boy and tell him that he is not allowed to treat you that way and it's time for him to cross over.

I'm sure some of the other members of YGS will offer you a ton of good advice.

Thanks for sharing and good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: