You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Old Lady In My New House

Real Ghost Stories

Old Lady In My New House

 

This is my first time ever posting anything. So here it goes. I was kind of a rebel in high school. Always fighting so I was suspended a lot. Afterwhile me, my mom and three siblings had to move to this lil house. It had some age to it but they fixed it up real nice. So it was one night my sibling went to their grandma's house and my mom was I her room. It was late like around 2 or 3 am. I was in the phone with my boyfriend and we decided to go to sleep in the phone. I usually cut off all my lights because I love the far and lock my bedroom door. Don't know why but I do. After some time I was dozing off but couldn't get all the way comfortable because my hair was in my face and the cover wasn't on my neck how I like it. I just kept debating with myself if I really felt like moving. But before I could get to answer I felt the cover move up and something moved my hair out my face. I jumped up and Ra to open my door but remembered it was locked. I freaks so bad I opened my door and to this day I can't sleep in the dark. I brought it up to my mom and she found it interesting. I'm lil no that's creepy.

Fast forward a few years I was pregnant with my son and my boyfriend used to come to my house all the time. Usually so I could ride with him all day. But he was sitting in my living room. And from the living room you can see my mom's room straight ahead. So in the room its me my sisters and my brother sitting on my mom's bed and my mother was standing up. I think she was telling us plans for my grandma's surprise birthday little get together. After we were done I went in the living room with my boyfriend and asked if he was ready to go. He said "Yes but who is the lady in the blue sitting next to Peaches?" (my little sister). Me and my boyfriend have been together since we were thirteen (now 21 and 19 at the time) so he knows my whole family. I asked him with a confused face "What are you talking about? You know everybody in there?" He was like noooooo there was a lady sitting on the edge of your mom's bed and she was playing with her hands with her head down. She had on a white shirt with blue pants. I was so freaked out because the only people in there was my family. I told my mom and she called the man that sold us the house and told us that the was an older lady that died in the house. She had an heart attack. I had a few other instances lil seeing her un my dreams to waking up in the middle of the night and my ceiling was flashing like faint lights and I saw an orb come from nowhere. I moved out with my boyfriend and visit my mom and siblings every once I awhile. But haven't had any situations since then.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lisasimpson94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
Lisasimpson94, Welcome to YGS. She does not sound like she has any negative intent toward your family. But I worry she needs help moving on. One of our members, Rookdyjin, has a house cleansing method on his page. You might want to try this. As you do, encourage her to find peace. Many think of this differently, a light, their specific religious idea. Send her peace and encourage her to think of her loved one's who have passed. Just some thoughts for you.

Thanks for sharing. Best to you.
Hecate
valkricry (49 stories) (3267 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-13)
Your boyfriend must be sensitive to notice her when no one else did, but it does help explain the other experiences you had.
TPA_Abhijeet (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-07-13)
lisasimpson94:
I am sorry to say this but the story isn't written that well and I couldn't understand it clearly. Please check your mistakes

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: