You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Unexpected Sightings

Real Ghost Stories

Unexpected Sightings

 

Good day/night to Y.G.S. And to all readers and followers of this web site.

It's good to share another goosebumps experience, which just happened last Tuesday dated 14th of July this year. My son attended a school activity wherein all members of their soccer team are required to participate. The venue was actually an open field cemetery. It has a couple of mausoleums and it is too wide, filled with small grass. It's fit for an outdoor activity such as soccer.

The weather was fine and a little windy. At that time, it was getting dark soon. The boys were playing great and they were all having fun. As for me and my nephew who were only spectators at the said activity, we had all the time taking pictures of them. We took pictures left and right and shot a few videos the whole time while they were playing.

After the activity, we decided to go home because it's getting dark already. We rode a tricycle (the number one means of transportation in the Philippines). As soon as we were reviewing the pictures at home, my wife noticed a black shadow figure at the grass on this certain picture.

We zoom in knowing that it was just like a person doing prank shadow, but my nephew insisted that there were no one in that spot when he took the picture. When we continued to investigate the picture, we notice a rotten face that should not even be there in the first place. We were now having goosebumps at this instance. When we even looked further, on the window part, at the right side of the picture, there were something looking at us and there were even more shadows appearing to walk towards us, too.

Everyone panicked and we all had mixed emotions. We were scared and a little excited at the same time.

So I decided to share this picture to all of you. Rest assured that this photo has not been Photoshopped or edited in any way whatsoever. Take a closer look at the photo and be the judge.

I'm asking for your open mindedness and respect for what I wrote below, because I'm a Christian so this is what we believed:

"There's no soul or spirits yet in heaven. They are still here, they wait up until the second coming. The Bible said they are not yet in heaven, nor are they yet in hell. They are "asleep," awaiting the resurrection 'at the last day.' "

You decide. Thank you.

File:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/OZtech%20Admin/My%20Documents/Bluetooth/inbox/20150715_171314.jpg

File:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/OZtech%20Admin/Desktop/20150715_171314_edited%20on.JPG

END ---------

Other hauntings by eltimur

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, eltimur, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

eltimur (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
thanks a lot guys... That means we're NOT CRAZY... Because we saw something and in an instant it disappear, they still here some are made by something, and some are pure spirit/ghost/etc.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
eltimur,
That's some picture you present us with! Mind if I ask what kind of camera it was shot with?
I zoomed in on the picture (250x), unfortunately the 'shadows' in the far right window remained a mystery. They could be caused by anything. The figure in the small window, I found interesting because it maintained it's negative photograph look. However on zoom it appears to have a glow about the body, and to be wearing some sort of covering over the head and shoulders.
The head on the ground... Have you noticed it bares a striking resemblance to the boy in front of the mausoleum? Enough so that one wonders if they're related - well at least I wondered. 😆
Perhaps some of the photographers on this site will take a look and tell us what they think. Interesting is about all I can say.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Triskaideka, total blessing in disguise haha! I know you love reading ghost stories before falling asleep but you're sooo lucky you didn't get the head just now. Urhg, yeah just leave it for when you wake up.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Do you happen to have any photos of that mausoleum on the far right from a closer or even differently-angled standpoint? I do kind of see the supposed figure, but it also reminds me of candles and curtains, so I'd love to see an alternate reference point.

Sadly, I don't see the face on the ground, but my light settings on my monitor are currently low because I'm awake only briefly and hope to fall back asleep. I'll check again later today with the full monitor brightness.
50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
yes I agree, the head was very unsettling! I couldn't make out the shadow though.
Manafon (4 stories) (74 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
eltimur--Very interesting photo! The head on the ground is very skull-like and seems to have hair and skin above it that almost appears to be peeled back.

I have seen similar photos in Fortean Times in the past. Skull-like faces like the one in your photo, or sometimes angry faces or even faces of deceased loved ones appearing in odd places. Often, like your photo, they appear close to the ground. At other times they can appear near a person in the photos head. Sometimes appearing to emanate from it. Often they are oddly out of proportion with the living person in the photo. Smaller or larger. In the case of your photo the head seems slightly larger than it "should" be. Great shot!
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
OH MY GOD! Eltimur I was looking at the photo thinking: 'oh not again, I can never seem to spot what others spot' Try as I might I still can't see the shadow to the right.

Then I saw the person in the far window and thought: 'Oh yeah I see someone there, maybe it's a reflection or a poster on the window' I read Lady Glow's comment and looked at the 'head on the ground' and could only see what looked like someone's dropped clothing and thought: 'nah, that's just someone's jacket or something'

THEN I SAW IT AS A HEAD

And now I will not be able to sleep tonight. Well, not literally but right now I'm a bit more than freaked out! It's fascinating, scary, how something can manifest on PHOTO without being detected by anyone who was REALLY THERE. Seriously that freaks me out, how the heck does it happen?! All I can think to say is: Wow!

Thanks for sharing, jeepers creepers!
eltimur (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
yes lady-glow, just like I wrote before its much more clear if you've seen the original photo, so creepy and from there you'll identify the shadow, from right mausoleum... LOL... Anyway guys thanks alot...
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
eltimur: creepy cool!
The head on the ground...yikes!

I see something in the big window but it isn't very clear, in the small window I see a person that seems to have its arms crossed... But the head on the ground...it's the stuff nightmares are made of.

Thanks for sharing.
eltimur (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
thanks francyne1031, if you'll see the original photo, I think three shadows are there form of looking at us, well anyway thank to you guys hope to sent more intriguing stories again. More power YGS
francyne1031 (49 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-20)
Hello Eltimur, thank you for providing the links to the photo. I have gone over it and can not see the "shadow" you and your family see. Sorry. You said it's to the right side? Thanks
eltimur (2 stories) (13 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-20)
I'm so so sorry my friend ok i'll up load it in photobucket please give me some time sorry again. 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-20)
eltimur: unfortunately when I published this I didn't notice that the links you provide aren't really links LOL. If you could upload them to photobucket or something similar and post the link, we could all view your photos. Thank you, and sorry 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: