You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Other Experiences In This House

Real Ghost Stories

Other Experiences In This House

 

I've posted two of my other experiences on here these ones are just a couple of small things that have happened in our new house.

Our Daughter was sick and had been keeping me up the past couple of nights, I was extremely tired and cranky with everything that was happening in the house also.

My husband put our Daughter to bed and we went outside and sat in the Spa together, I had her baby monitor on the edge of the spa while we attempted to relax. He had a beer and because I'm feeding her had water, I'm just clarifying that I wasn't drinking and that I definitely heard what I heard. Our Labrador began to growl at the glass sliding door that leads into the house, seconds later I heard a mans voice on the monitor, I wasn't listening for voices so I didn't catch what he said. I grabbed the monitor and placed it against my ear, I shushed my husbands "what the hell are you doing". I heard a deep laugh on the monitor, I jumped out of the spa and ran inside to her room. She was sound asleep, and nothing had moved in her room.

My Husband didn't hear the laugh on the monitor.

Another time the three of us (my husband, our daughter and I) went away racing and we had my best friend and her boyfriend house sit (the same best friend from the second story) they were sitting in the lounge watching TV.

*Our bedroom door backs onto the lounge room*

They heard a scratching noise coming from inside our room, her boyfriend jumped up thinking they had accidentally locked the dog in there. He opened the door and said that there was a rush of cold air and the room was empty. He does exaggerate a little bit so it may have not been that cold or a 'rush' as he said but my friend doesn't and she heard the scratching too.

Other hauntings by MacKenzie2015

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MacKenzie2015, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
Anytime,

YGS is here to help. Please ask any questions you may have and remember to periodicly pray that your home remains full of positive energy and good thoughts.

Respectfully,

Rook
MacKenzie2015 (4 stories) (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-20)
Hi Rook:)

These were all before my uncle came in an Prayed, You may be right about the monitor I've seen another baby a couple of doors down maybe it was interference from their monitor if they have one. Hopefully that was all it was but after the dog growled I had my suspicions.

The 'scratching' that my friend heard happened like you said after my first two stories and a week before my uncle came over.
Thank you for your comment:))
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-20)
MacKenzie,

Do you remember WHEN these happened in relation to your other experinces?

The voice you heard on the baby monitor...that's a tough call as those are really bad (or is it really good) at picking up 'bleed over' from other monitors and/or radio frequencies that are close to the one they opperate on, so that one is a tough call as to the 'natural or paranormal' nature of what you heard.

Now if we take into account your dog growling just before?.?. It is still a tough call, so many different reasons a dog may do something like that.

As far as the scraching and 'rush' of cold air from your room... If this was after you saw the 'spirit' from your previous stories but before any praying or blessing happened with-in the home 'it' might be the same spirit.

You may also want to touch base with her concerning the 'spirit' that bothered both of you... He may try to return to her home before moving somewhere else.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: