You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Friend's Haunted House

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend's Haunted House

 

I have this friend, he has been using drugs for a good portion of his life. He has done so much drugs that he believed he worshipped satan. Well, he has lived in about 4 houses in the past 3 years, and each house was "haunted". I had heard stories from some people that have been to either of his houses, but I didn't believe it. I haven't been to any of his homes except for the most recent one.

It was about 2:00 am when we were looking for him. We went to his house, he was moving out of it so we weren't sure if he was there or not. We pulled up and it was dark, no lights were on. But we wanted to check anyways. Me and one of my friends stood on the driveway and the other 2 friends I was with went to the front door. They knocked and no one answered, then they noticed the door was unlocked so they opened it and went inside.

They realized no one was inside, so they started walking back out. As soon as they shut the door behind them, the garage light turned on. We told them and they went back in the house and into the garage, no one was there. We were really confused by this point. Then once again they came back outside and shut the door, only this time as soon as they shut the door, the blinds right next to it opened as though someone were looking out at us. They stayed open that way and the garage light stayed on until we got in the car and started driving away.

Soon as we start driving the blinds shut and the light turns off. About 30 feet up the road there is a dark man standing on the side walk watching us drive by. My headlights went over him but he remained as dark as he first appeared. We could not see his face. After this experience, with my 4 other witnesses that saw the same thing, I believed in ghosts and demons.

Other hauntings by xtearsofecstasy

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xtearsofecstasy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
You are absolutely sure there was no one in the home when you went to check on your friend?
Holy crud.
First you need to try to convince that boy to get off them drugs. Then maybe he can figure out if he is worshipping satan or just doing so in some drugged up stupor and there is no real bond there. After that, well maybe you can see what is left to fight off.
Unfortunately, I believe that if you can have a multitude of angels about you at any given time, you can likewise have demons around you too. I say unfortunately as most people do not seem to even think that is possible. Maybe it just never crosses their mind. It is the age old dilemma, Good v.s. Evil. Only one can win.
The shadow man could have been a type of guardian (I do not even like to type the word there) as well as having one in the garage and the house proper. It may have NOT been too, I do not know.
If you still see this friend, just be careful. There is some kind of dark force there, but to what extent and degree, that is hard to tell. My prayers are with you and that circle of friends.
Thank you for the story.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-31)
Tears, it sounds like the hauntings he's had are most likely because he opens himself to it. I'd be worried about what kind of spirit would be attracted to such dark beliefs. Thanks for sharing your story.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
oh man! 😨 I honestly don't know what I would of done besides run and pray, imagine if your friends would of stay inside the house longer (what would of happen and what else would you have seen) I don't think I want to know, 😭.
Either way I hope your friend gets better and seeks for good help! He's definitely not in a good path at all!
God Bless him and you. Please be careful and investigation like this!

Thank You for sharing!... Neivy ❤
xtearsofecstasy (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
He even said himself he is being followed by demons/ bad spirits. And he does worship Satan, but I only think it is because he is always on drugs. He is definitely on the wrong path in life...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
He believed he worshiped Satan - or - he does worship Satan? I don't see the difference.

He may have demons or other dark entities protecting him and his home given his worship preference.

I will say a prayer for him.

God Bless!
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
It seems as if your friend is not following very good steps and not to mention the fact that all of the homes he has lived in seem to be haunted. Does he still worship the Devil? If so than that would explain all of these happenings. What does he say about it?

😊
crisy2008 (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
wow...if that was me I would of freaked out and ran and never would go back ever...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: