You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Living Soul?

Real Ghost Stories

Living Soul?

 

2 Years ago during winter breaks I and my sister used to have fun gossiping, playing & downloading movies until late night. We used to sleep together and wake up very late in morning. My sister is habitual sleeping after 3 in morning and waking up at 11.

One day I felt very sleepy and decided to sleep with my mom as I was quite disturbed by the light from my sister's mobile (and her endless chatting).

In the morning, around 6 am I heard my sister shouting and waking up my mom. I didn't pay much attention to her thinking she might have seen those stupid "horror movies" again.

But this time it was something different. I woke up at 9am and heard my mom and sister gossiping-

"Mom! Why can't you believe me it was not a dream!"-di said.

"Why will she do that at that time in morning? Unbelievable."-mom said.

"No mom. This time I won't leave her if she did that. I don't like these sort of pranks."-di said.

"Why don't you understand! She was sleeping with me all the time. If you have any doubt go and ask her."-mom said.

After that I heard footsteps coming towards my room.

"What happened?"-I asked.

"What were you doing in my room today in morning?"-di asked.

"I was sleeping with mom all the time and even woke only because you shouted. How can you expect me to come in your room. I don't sleepwalk."-I said.

My sister's face now looked weird and if she saw something scary. I asked again-" Tell me what happened!"

"I was fast asleep. I don't know why but early in the morning I woke up. I saw you sitting at the corner of the bed watching the opposite wall as if someone is there and laughing. You were in normal clothes but they were all white. Your face looked beautiful than it really is-in fact you looked like an angel. It looked as a sketch of yours is made on white paper. I thought you have applied makeup or something else. I was stunned. I called your name. Within fraction of seconds you were gone. I was really scared and ran to mom's room."-di explained.

"Di, don't expect me to believe in that nonsense. It may have been a dream, I think."-I said.

"no!No! It was 100% real. I remember running just after you vanished and my eyes were open all the time..."-di said.

"Okay, so what do you want to say... My ghost was sitting in your room... Wow and see I am alive too. And by the way you said I looked like angel... Why were you frightened then?" - I said.

"Seeing that kind of thing in early morning... You know what, everything was going normal. But when you started vanishing, I couldn't believe my eyes. Huh!"-di said.

"Don't you remember that show on TV which said that our souls wander in the universe when we sleep?"-I asked.

And then we gossiped endlessly about the topic. My sister tried her best to convince me and mom but she couldn't. Dad laughed at her and asked me to sleep with Didi so that she doesn't get frightened again.

She never saw anything else after that. But she gets furious at every person who call it a dream. Because it wasn't.

Other hauntings by shiz98

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shiz98, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shiz98 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
[at] valkicry, As far as I remember, I didn't have any nightmares that night.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
shiz,
Sometimes a spirit can come from the land, not the building. But this sounds more to me like an OBE then a spirit. Did you happen to have an odd dream that night/morning, if you can recall?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
Granny, since they had you blocked I went and knocked on wasim's door. We had a rather lengthy conversation, but in the end, all stories I could find from YGS were removed. For what it's worth I don't think he meant any harm. In fact when I pointed out what we believed to be plagiarism, he became quite alarmed. I didn't even have to get scary - lol. I will make this offer to the group at large - if you do find one of your stories on that page, without your permission, email me. The address is on my profile. I will make sure it comes down.
Now we return you to our regularly scheduled comments...
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
shiz - I sincerely apologize for my statement. I've proven once again how easy it is to misunderstand something. Again, I am sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
And the admin has blocked me from commenting on their posts, so PLEASE if you have a story on there, report them.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
Oh! Guess I should have pulled up the link and checked it out before opening my mouth ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
No Miracles, that's the link to the facebook page wasim gave.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
So, I wonder if all of shiz's stories belong to someone else?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
And again, we have a plagiarist. If anyone is interested, especially those from Pakistan, please take a look at this page and if they've copy/pasted your story, let 'em have it right between the eyes ๐Ÿ˜†

Https://www.facebook.com/pages/Our-Haunted-world/1463924447233404?fref=ts
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
Full points awarded to Tiger and Granny for seeing it first.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Go TROLL PATROL!

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
sush - thanks for your help but we had already spotted this one (see granny's comment below yours). ๐Ÿ˜Š
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
What you could offer in you so called FACEBOOK page resembles from your below comment where you have dissected the term paranormal in a rather funny way.

I know what to do with you...

ALERT! ALERT! TROLL SIGHTED

Regards,
Tiger Van,
Troll Patrol Unit
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
wasim: Please post the link to your facebook page or group on your profile and not on someone's experience. The comments section is for feedback on the experience only. Please read and follow the the Comments Guidelines by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
Astral Projection and Out of Body Experiences are very simular and yet quite different.

An OBE (Out of Body Experience) is when our 'spirit' projects out of our body and into the physical world, the 'here and now'. It happens to many people unconsciously but an individual CAN learn to control it. This 'form' can be seen by sensitive individuals but not much interaction can take place... The individual 'projecting' may or may not remember doing so, this includes details of the area 'visited'.

Astral Projection is when our 'spirit' is projected out of our body and into (onto) the Spirit Realm. Again this can be a Conscious or Unconscious 'event'.

When in (on) the spirit realm the individual can 'interact' with the living much like a 'ghost' can, PROVIDED they have enough energy, strength and knowledge to do so. True they can't been seen... Unless great effort is expeneded by the individual projecting...

The individual projecting should remember most of the details of their experience. While this can happen unconsciously this usally takes a concetrated effort by the indiivdual. Here is a Link to the book that I learned from...

Http://www.amazon.com/Llewellyn-Practical-Guide-Astral-Projection/dp/0875421814

IF, If you are going to attempt this please DO NOT forget to protect yourself.

Respectfully,

Rook
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Shiz, you should log onto the sister site to this one called Psychic Experiences. Search OBE and you will read all day about what people experience. You are just at the beginning of this one. I have only done it once, jeepers, back in 1989. I had been trying over the years. But this is not something easy for my body. I made it to the ceiling, but experienced a buzzing sound that frightened me. I snapped back into my body as I lay trying to nap. I sat up quickly thinking, how cool. It really happened. Bummer I came back to fast.
shiz98 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
[at] Hecateo,I just read about astral projection on wikihow. I wonder if it really happens or not. Btw have you ever tried it? Gonna try it one day for sure!
But I don't think humans can see astrals. Astrals are just form of energy. What my sister saw, is still unexplained.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Shiz98, I agree with Redwolf and Tweed that it is likely an out of body experience. Google OBE. Since you guys talk about it so much, you probably already started your training unknowingly. So, Sheetal leans away from it. I lean toward it. There are lots of cool positive things you can do with astral projection. You may want to enhance your skills. It sounds like you might come by it naturally. How you embrace it is up to you. Thanks for sharing.

Best to you, ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hecate
shiz98 (5 stories) (28 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Thanks sheetal for reading! ๐Ÿ˜Š
I was very curious to know what it was and seriously wanted that to happen again and catch that thing on my camera. But I couldn't. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Hey... This is quite an interesting story... I may back Red's words... It's good it doesn't occurred again.
shiz98 (5 stories) (28 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
[at] tweed yes, whenever we meet in vacations, this one is her favourite topic to talk about. Even in last years winter break, we googled about "if our soul leaves our body if we sleep".But no, it can't be any other ghost because we were the 1st ones to live in the house.
Btw thankz for reading! ๐Ÿ˜Š
shiz98 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
[at] red, my di was very confused after this incidence but she was sure enough that it was me who was sitting in her room laughing and talking to someone.
Moreover, our home was newly built and we were the 1st ones to live in the house so I don't think any ghost was there in that room.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Hi Shiz,

Thanks for sharing. I think this will be one of those things that Di will wonder about for years to come. It is very interesting. I was wondering the same as RedWolf, about an out of body experience.
Perhaps it was a ghost who looked closely enough to you that Di thought it must have been you. She did admit that you looked a bit different. By the way it was fun to read your conversations. ๐Ÿ˜†
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
shiz,
It could be that you had an outter body experience but I doubt it since you don't remember anything abbout being in di's room.
Perhaps she saw a ghost that looks like you since she deies it was a dream.
Regards
Red

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: