You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

A Little Girl

 

This happened last 2012 in Lawton Manila. Me and classmates stay together in a boarding house. Since the house is already old, we already expected that something creepy will happen. And it really happened!

One night, when my classmates already sleeping, I suddenly feel a very strange temperature in our room and because of that I just close my eyes and try to sleep. But a few seconds I heard that someone is walking so I open my eyes and find out that there's a shadow walking through the comfort room. I thought that it is just one my classmate named "Kelly" since she is the only one who has a cute size in our group. And that moment I feel relief thinking that I'm not the only one who still awake.

So I decided to get up and drink some water, but to my surprise, my friend "Kelly" is in her bed and sleeping so tightly, and I check my other classmates and all of them are also sleeping. So I feel goosebumps and decided to go back in my bed, but all of a sudden I heard a laughing little girl inside the CR and drop our "tabo" in the floor. So I jump to my bed and decided to sleep beside of my classmate.

In the morning I told my classmates what happen last night and to my surprise, they also encounter the little girl in our room. Like "Pearl" said that she notice the little girl beside the door of our CR while we are all busy in preparing our dinner and she said that the girl is wearing a white dress but she can't see the face and it also walk through the CR and when Pearl check the comfort room the little girl disappear.

And it still happen many times so we decided to leave the boarding house.

Other hauntings by chowy23

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chowy23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chowy23 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
one of my classmate ask the old housekeeper that the house was build last 1960's. And he said that the daughter of the owner of the house died in a very young age (he did not mention the reason why this young girl died).

To sds-- I encounter this little girl around 3am while my classmate encounter her around 7 in the evening and in the same place where she saw it.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
Hello chowy23, first of all welcome to YGS. This is a neat, nice experience you have narrated. I go with others that it could be residual. Have you made some investigation like asking people staying around or persons of the boarding house if they had the same experience or otherwise. If so, please do share it with us. I want to ask you one more question. You said that your friends have also seen this little girl in the same place. But did the timings of the sightings coincide with each other or was there any pattern within which like time, place etc., when you people have sighted the girl. Just a question because if there is some similar pattern whenever the girl was sighted, it can be safely concluded that in all probability it should be residual.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
Short and scary story... It's good you all left the boarding house... Like missmeggelizabeth I too agree it is a residual haunting 😁
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Chow23, I agree with missmeggelizabeth and sushantkar, too. This could be residual. It is difficult to know, however, since you are not still there to check things like light sources and such for the usual physical explanations. And then, if there are few of those, trying to communicate with it would give you a better idea about the distinction between 'residual' and 'intelligent' haunting. If it looked at you or communicated in some way in response to your queries, you would have lots more information. Sounds like it was a frightening experience. Thanks for sharing.

Hecate 😊
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
I would go with missmeggelizabeth here. It is the imprint of the residual spirit energy which hovers in that boarding house.
It was really creepy. Thanks for sharing.

Regards
missmeggelizabeth (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
I would say that the spirit is a residual spirit. As you say that the girl is just walking around in the same part of the building. So it would just be an imprint of the past repeating itself and as it doesn't sound intelligent it couldn't have hurt you or acknowledge you being there.
Unless that is you ever tried to contact the girl and got a response?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: