You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It All Started When I Was A Kid

Real Ghost Stories

It All Started When I Was A Kid

 

I'm by no means an author and I'm coming here out of desperation in an attempt to reach someone who knows what is actually happening in our time.

When I was a little boy one night, out of a dead sleep, I awoke to the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life. On my dresser immediately to the right of my bed is a demonic almost witch/devil looking creature. It gave off the impression that it controlled darkness itself. The way that the shadow aura just sucked into the universe like a black whole around him or her and he had an all black in the same shadowy aura face that had no features, no eyes no nose no mouth just empty darkness. He was wearing an all black robe almost like the grim reaper except for it almost was a part of his essence, it almost dissipated into his aura like his shadows.

As I awoke I saw him and immediately panicked and froze, almost paralyzed. I couldn't scream, I couldn't move, I couldn't cry. But something, something inside of me forced me to get up almost in an instant and run away to my door.

At the exact same time randomly at 3 am my stepdad was using the bathroom and, I presume, saved my life. I still couldn't yell, I couldn't do anything. I pounded on the bathroom door whispering from the bottom of my soul to please save my life.

I watched, I looked this demon in the face as he flew slowly towards me with his right hand up and his left hand down. Extremely long fingers. No fingernails. And his arms, hands and fingers were of the same eerie shadow aura. I thought I was going to die. The demon grabbed me by the the back of the head and his empty darkness face almost consumed mine, his body was touching my body when my stepdad reached his hand in and flipped on the light switch, vanishing the darkness instantly.

I know what I saw was real, he says to this day he never saw anything but the fear in my eyes, the way that after he turned on the light I collapsed onto the ground. I have many more real stories as well.

I don't know what to think or do. I need answers. On my left rib cage is tattooed the entire Psalm 23 bible verse, yet I am still watched and followed. I'm scared for my life. Please.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, otherworldsavior, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

A_A (1 stories) (37 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-11)
Otherworld,
Your story confuses me as it was not exactly clear, but the other comments cover it well.

Do you know what age you were when this happened, because the details may have been murky.

I don't know why you mentioned you had a psalm tattoo, because it sounds like having psalm 23 tattooed on yourself means nothing malicious would happen, like the when a soldier goes on a battlefield, having a relic of their believe will save them from great demise, or give them extra luck? (that is just a comparison) It would just be an extra boost of motivation, not a mark defining you as this or that.

I read once that your left hand is for receiving and your right hand is for sending. You need to expand on your story as it is not very informative. You also need to expand more from "being watched and followed", do you still get followed and stalked? What is your view on it?
Emalyne (2 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-08-02)
Honestly, this sounds like another case of the shadow people. You should look them up, because I myself don't really know a lot about them. Just that people randomly die in their sleep and lots of people have said the shadow people killed them. Also, I saw something similar when I was a teenager, and it hovered over me. In my case, I believed it to be the shadow of death. As I see, you are familiar with Psalm 23. I have been able to quote that from the time I was 1 year old. My mother wanted me to be exceptionally smart, so she started teaching me at a very young age. Anyway, I quoted Psalm 23 and it left. The one hand up and one hand down is the occult sign for as above so below. That is all I know about this, though. I hope it was helpful.
Loobs10 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-31)
Yo, to reassure you, this is probably a case of sleep paralysis. It does exactly what you explained, search it up for a more detailed explanation:) hope all is well
Cinnamon (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-30)
Goodness me how scary! I feel for you as I had an experience very similar to yours involving entities looking very much like the grim reaper-only difference was they were in grey robes, mine 2 beings had no faces- just blackness in its place, I was also threatened in their language. If ever you are met with anything evil again please say these words and they will disappear for you as my evil beings did for me, "In Jesus name Get Thee Behind Me Satan"! You are most likely a Christian as per your tattoo states so in the Bible it promises to protect you if you call upon his name in times of trouble. Peace be with you. God Bless.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-30)
otherworldsavior - I got a little confused when reading your story, so I hope you can help me out. You said your stepdad was in the bathroom, you pounded on the bathroom door, and then your stepdad reached in and turned on the light. Which light? 😕
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-30)
Hi Otherworld, I'm sorry you feel so afraid and I hope you understand I mean absolutely no disrespect with my first reaction to the timeline in this particular instance. I urge you to consider sleep walking as a possible cause. Obviously I don't know, I wasn't there, and I have no knowledge of your other paranormal experiences. But I'd hate for all your fear to be for a cause that was physical and not paranormal.
When you say it was on your dresser, do you mean it was standing on the dresser? Also how tall was this figure?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: