You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Update On My Story Spirits Around Me

Real Ghost Stories

Update On My Story Spirits Around Me

 

I know that I've written a lot of stories lately. But I wanted to update you on the little girl and boy spirits that were murdered by their father along with their mother. We have never seen or felt the mother. She might have crossed over quickly, perhaps she was the first one killed I don't know. My son WhiteWolf told me that awhile ago the boy Billy said into his ear he's (the father) going to kill us. The little girls name was Sarah.

In the story I said I saw a man in my backyard and I told him to leave and never come back. I was being polite. My dogs were outside and when I opened the door I saw the man my dogs wouldn't go near him, but wouldn't come in either. When I saw him I was beyond furious and ran towards him and said go back to hell where you belong you son of a b!+ch. I must have been seeing things because I could have sworn rather than disappearing he went into the ground. As I said my son smelled flowers and I said wrong person I'm the one who got rid of your father and I smelled Lilies and I asked my son if that was what he smelled, he said yes. It wasn't the time of year for Lilies.

As I said they seemed to be interested in my son because he would see them in his room or something was out of place. A few months ago I told them it was okay for them to cross over to Heaven. That they didn't have be afraid of their father anymore. They stayed around for quite awhile and they seemed to like me more. I could feel tugs an my pants or shirt, even my pajamas lol. At times I would feel one of them touching my hair I have extremely fine long hair. My dogs were never afraid of them though. In fact whenever they were in the living room and my dogs were laying down the only reaction they had was to raise their head for a second.

The other day I said to WhiteWolf that I haven't seen or sensed the kids for a few weeks and asked if he had and he said no. They must have crossed over finally and I am very happy that they are with their own relatives now. Although I have to admit I will miss them.

My father in-law has left also. A day or so after I lied to my mother in-law. I told her that I had a dream about him and he told me to tell her to go to her cardiologist. She said that was a strange coincidence because they called her and told her the cardiologist wants her in at the end of the month.

Sorry this is so long. I had to use a lot of filler to get to the minimum amount of words and went way over.:O LOL

REGARDS

RED

Other hauntings by RedWolf

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RedWolf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-11)
lady-glow,
Thanks for reading. I know in my heart that they are with their mother. In Heaven. As far as the father goes I don't think he'll be bothering anybody anymore, alive or dead. I told him to go to hell where he belongs and to stay there, I haven't seen him again.
I guess when he saw me coming at him so mad and he must have seen my guides also and saw how protected I was. He figured he better do as I say. Few things make me that mad but from 1 to 10 he was a 12. LOL.
Regards
Red
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-08)
Red: thanks for this good read.
I'm glad those poor kids are gone to the place they should be in and hope they are finally with their mother... As for the father, I hope he never bothers any one else -dead or alive.
Johnny_Blart (24 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-08-06)
Redwolf:
Oh... Sorry didn't know that.
Got a good remark of calling you man, negatives on comment, need to be careful
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-06)
Samtille
Thank you for reading this story. I'm glad you enjoyed it. This is just an update on the original story titled spirits around me.

Johnny,
Thanks for the compliment, but I am a woman not a man.
They probally thought of mother figure. Not a father figure I think that they thought my son as the father figure.
No worries I take no offense.
Regard
Red.
Johnny_Blart (24 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-08-06)
Redwolf:
Thats a very sweet story especially about the kids. I think they were enjoying with you a lot and wanted to stay there. Its nice that they crossed the heaven to their mother who might be waiting for them. You should be proud of yourself because it looks like they got a fathers love from you (I don't know if you liked them or not)

Thanks for sharing such a nice story
Best to you
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-06)
Redwolf, I loved your story, especially about the children. Take care.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-06)
val
I think your second wishful thinking is exactly what happened. Although it took her a long time to find them. Perhaps she was looking for them in her time, meaning no modern houses just wood and fields. Now my wishful thinking they went out with my dogs when the weather was really warm and they spotted their mother. Who knows but your theory that the father was shielding her from the children was spot on but I think he was shielding her from me too.
Regards
Red
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-06)
Tweed,
My father in-law and grandfather were here annoyed that I did not put down my youngest dog who had liver cancer. Yes it felt crowded even though the children were gone. But as an after thought it did feel like there were more than just those two spirits but I don't know who they were, possibly my guardians. Yes it felt overcrowded. After my husband came to terms that it was time to let Jethro go my grandfather took him to heaven and the only spirit left was my father in-law and it was less crowded. He didn't leave until I lied to my mother in-law that I had a dream about dad and he said that I had to tell her to she had to go to the cardiologist. She had a pacemaker and stent put in a little over 5 years ago. She said that was a coincidence because the cardiologist office called her and said the doctor wanted her in at the end of this month for an exam
Regards
Red
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-08-06)
Hecate
If I told my mother in-law who is a non believer, sort of., that her husband was in my house she would call me a liar. Over the years she has asked me why he gives me signs. I've told her that she has to be open,patient,and look for signs. Right after I lied to her she said he would never talk to her. I asked her why and she was agitated and said because he knows I'm mad at him for dying when he did. I took that to mean that HE ruined HER retirement plans.
Regards
Red
valkricry (49 stories) (3267 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
Evening,Red.
Sounds like you did a really good job. It's possible that being in fear of him for so long, they had trouble believing he was really gone and they really were free to leave. Or (now this scenario just popped into my head, and could be just wishful thinking) perhaps their mum finally located them - maybe he was blocking her from them, and she finally got to come and take them home with her. Geeze, I am in a syrupy mood!
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
Red, I haven't read the first story to this yet. But I have a quick question. Has the mood in the house changed at all since this? I don't mean to imply that these ghosts had a negative impact. But sometimes I feel too many ghosts can overcrowd a place and make you a bit flustered, especially if someone is sensitive. So I'm wondering if things feel different, somehow calmer.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
Red, that is such a poignant story! Thank you for sharing it. Your courage in standing down the murderous father is amazing. Seems the kids wanted to stay and enjoy some family time free from that threat before moving on. All the way around, you gave them a peaceful passing. What kindness! ❤

Best to you, Red!
Hecate

PS. Sometimes needing to use information to get someone extremely stubborn to do something might not be called lying... 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: