You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Girl And Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl And Hauntings

 

Very recently I have been experiencing 'ghostly' happenings. So a couple days ago, my friend (lets call her O) has been having weird 'visions' of a girl around our age. She a long brunette hair and wears a white cardigan. As she was explaining her, my hair started blowing around and we both got shivers. That was quite the scare. Also, she mentioned that in her 'vision', O could see that the girl would sit on a ledge. A man would ask if she was ok and she would just look at him a disappear. Today on the curtain holder (what is it called? I forgot...) it bend in the middle as if a weight was on it, I tried touching it but as soon as I did, it returned being straight.

Today, when I got home I sat down in my chair at my desk, keep in mind I just got back from a vacation a few days ago and I haven't unpacked everything. The suitcase was against my dresser halfway across the room. I turned around for a couple minutes and when I turned back around, my foot hit something hard. That's when I realized that what I hit was my suitcase. That used to be across the room. It was in front of me. It. Moved. That was also the time I realized that my hairdryer was out of place and my bottle of body lotion tipped over and I never heard a thing. Later I got a chill down my spine and goosebumps, then felt as if something poked my back. After that AGAIN something pulled my hair and it was a little braided. The scariest part was that no one else was in the house! By the way, when I close my eyes I see people that I haven't seen before.

Please help! Should I try and communicate to it or what!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 1_2_3_A_B_C, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
This seems like a intelligent haunting so what I would ask from you is to either email me with your address for some research or do said research yourself and look for any children associated with your house as it seems most likely to be a child looking for attention it could also be a adult so don't specifically look for children but please tell me whatever you find.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
Miracles
Oops I messed up it is on the RIGHT side of my tablet. 3 A.M. And I'm tired don't know my right from my left. 😆
Regards
Red
gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
It's it's there now. So I'll go and submit my story now. Thanks to everyone for helping.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
gstories
You didn't put your e-mail address on your profile or I would have shot you a short note where to look for it.
Red
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
Miracles
On my tablet it's on the left hand side of the sign in above Psychics & Mediums which is above Spirituality. I have an Android tablet but I don't think that would make a difference.
Red
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
Hi rookdygin, the bulk of the work is mostly done so right now would be the testing and debugging phase. I might have to reconsider making the submit link more obvious.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
Yes, Rook, that is what he is doing but I am under the impression he thought all was good.

Masterchief - the only thing I can suggest is sending an email to the administrator, if you can find the link for that 😕
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
Is Martin still 'working' on things so the site is 'friendlier' to multiple devices? Just a thought.

Respectfully,

Rook
gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
Miracles I'm using my iPad. But I submitted 2 stories before on mynipad so I don't know if they're still working on things on this website or not. A few days ago I went to submit a story and it I said I couldn't because they were fixing/updating something on here and to come back later. But now the submit a story button isn't showing up. So Maybe that's why?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
What kind of device are you using, gstories? That works for the desktop, but this works for my Android.

If you see a Menu tab, touch that and it will give you many choices. Under Ghost Stories is the Submit your story choice. Sorry I didn't include that the first time.
gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
Miracles51031

That didn't work. It's still not showing up but thanks for trying to help.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
gstories - click on the tab at the top of the page that says Ghost Stories, next to the Home tab. If you run your cursor over it, it will show Submit your story!
gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
Do you live by yourself?

And Why isn't the submit a story button showing up?
DonutIsBack (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-11)
Hey,
Its very creepy indeed. Why don't you try to cleanse your house and try to find some history. It might help
And don't forget to share it
A_A (1 stories) (37 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-09)
Ask around the neighborhood, some of your neighbors might know something about the history or check old newspapers. Do you know when the house was built? That could be a good indication.
I also suggest you do a cleansing in your home, particularly around the places where would feel cold spots. Here is Rook's cleansing and shielding method: http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155
Do you know how long this has been going on for? I think this might just be a spirit that is attached to the house, but there is no indication that you have seen any apparitions. You should also mention more of (or write up) what has been happening so we could help you more, because the experience you wrote up gives us no indication of what is going on (more like a page from the middle of the book).
1_2_3_A_B_C (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-09)
No, this is not my first experience. I have lived in this house for 11 years and I live with my parents. I just wrote a long-ass comment about my other experiences but the site glitched and deleted it 😐 I also can't find any history on this house and I do not have any siblings. My 'rents just think I'm crazy. I also get chills at a certain spot. Not normal ones. More icy. Sooo yeah I don't feel like re-writing what I wrote before it deleted it because it was super long, sorry.
A_A (1 stories) (37 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-08)
Hey 123
Have you checked the history of the house you live in? You have not mentioned how long you have lived in that house. It also sounds like someone likes playing jokes. Is this the first incident? Don't try to communicate because you don't know what it is. I find it odd that the first thing that came to mind was to try and communicate to this possible malevolent "thing". But it don't sound like nobody wants to harm you, you just want the person gone, because they are cramping your style. You also have not mentioned if anybody else lives with you, if anybody lives with you I suggest you ask some questions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: