You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Ghost Asking Help Me

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost Asking Help Me

 

So there is this video I have that I recorded back in 2013 on my iPod. I was recording a scene from a TV show. I did not notice anything until about a month ago because it is one of those videos I have but never watch. It is hard to hear anything that is quiet on my iPod with or without headphones, especially since only the right side works from dropping it, because the screen is all cracked and is basically falling apart.

It creeped me out when I heard it first (and it still does when I think about it). The scene was quiet, no one was talking and I heard a whisper that said, "Help me." I replayed the scene one time to make sure I had heard what I heard, because no one was talking in the scene and I know it was not me. Then I replayed it again just to make sure the first replay was right.

I cannot really tell if it is a man's voice or if it is a little kid's voice. But I am pretty sure it is the same voice I heard call out my name in the hallway, which is another story I posted called "The Ghost Who Whispered My Name".

But there is not anything I can do about that house in happened in now, since I moved out of it a year ago and I just now heard "help me" on my iPod not even one month ago.

So has anyone else ever recorded or video taped anything and heard anything like this or anything that they were not expecting to hear? And if you did then what did you hear and did you do anything about it? And why did you or why did you not do anything about it? I feel like this ghost was reaching out for some reason.

Other hauntings by gstories

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gstories, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-08-24)
gstories: Is this the member you're thinking of?

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=4019
gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-23)
Chris B-
The guy with all the evps,
Do you remember the name of any of his stories, or any stories he's commented on or favorited?
gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-23)
Lady glow-

No not really, because the voice I heard in the hall way was very clear. But the voice I heard on my iPod was very very quiet you have to be paying so it made it kind of hard to hear. I do believe it was the same voice both times, just a different tone I guess?
gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-23)
Chris B-

I thought bait doing that before but I didn't because well... Uhhmmm... This shiat kindof scares me... Lol
gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-23)
[at] not just me-

I know that gist/spirits some times or a lot of times use technology to get our attention, but there's nothing I can do about it now since I moved out of that house a year ago and only found this video about a month ago.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-08-23)
By my profile page you can see my first name is Lisa. My older sister tormented me by calling me Lee Lee for years because she knew I hated it. I am also called the obvious Lee and Lis. I don't know how many times I've heard my name called by any of these names (except Lee Lee) in the almost 17 years I have lived in this house only to find myself the only to find I'm the only one in the house or know I'm alone. The first few times it startled me but after that I shrugged it off or said into the air okay what do you want because I noticed the keys are off the hook and I haven't driven that day or something else is out of place. Hearing help on a recording unless it's frantic can mean anything. It can be your i-pod only picked up that one word and nothing else.
One last thing about my name. My father thought it was spelled with a z rather than an s. He wrote my name Liza on a card to my mother when I was young once. I was upset and he said what matter does it make. One day as an adult I just happened by his house. My youngest sister lived there and my older sister was visiting. They didn't even say hello, they asked me how I spell my name. I told them L I s a. My sister said they had a 90 minute argument with him over how I spell my name, 😆 my father said he thought it was spelled with a z. I had to be 41 or 42 at the time because he died just after I turned 44.
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-22)
sorry I meant to have added that if you have added your own songs it may be a spirit trying to send you a message via your ipod
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-22)
there have been songs in the past that when you play backwards you are supposed to hear messages from the devil. This has also been put down to subliminabul messages to brainwash people into buying things but I guess on ipods you download your own music so if you can get these messages onto a computer and work them out there me be another message
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
Gstories - I do believe spirits can use technology to communicate with us. That is because I believe when we pass away, we just shift to another dimension and run on a different frequency (if you will). If you've never heard about this before I can understand it may sound a bit nutty. Maybe you have a spirit in your home that needs help crossing over. Perhaps just giving a simple prayer to help it move on. Now I get you may not be religious, which is fine, you don't need to pray to a specific God. You can even just say out loud "hey it's okay, go to where you're suppose to go". I have read many spirits do not know where to go after they pass and they become earth-bound. (yes, I clearly believe in afterlife). I have read especially children become afraid because sometime they don't even know they are dead. I guess if you're not frightened by it, then give it a try;)
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
I have never caught an evp in my life but we had a memeber here who had tones of class A evps. I forgot his nicname though. An Evp is very hard to catch and you are very lucky you got one... I think lol 😁 Even though the voice may sound different then the one you heard before this maybe caused by thedevice or the curcamstances you heard the voice. There can be a lot of possibilties but maybe leaving the recorder over night may help you more. Thanks for sharing and hope to hear from you soon and tace care
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
gstories: in your previous story you were positively sure that the voice whispering your name was that of a man, but in this experience you cannot tell if the voice is a little kid's or a man's.
Aren't these statements contradictory?

I have never recorded an EVP, but if I did, I would share it in YGS! 😊
Goggzy (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Miracles

I completly understand your point as I did type to fast and I did mean to phrase it better obviously this didn't happen but of course mine was residual the one in this video may not be and due to this a lot of guess work is needed. What is obvious is this specific spirit wanted either help why else say help me, or attention which would probably be better.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Goggzy - I wasn't criticizing your experience, just that you made it sound as if that could be a possibility in this situation. And please, if you intend to submit that as one of your experiences, be very careful with how graphic you retell the experience. I know you didn't realize until after the fact, but having the information now could play into how an experience is shared.

And please, don't take this as criticism, although it does seem like it.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Miracles
Sorry I should state in my case there was a rape/murder and a few people heard it over 9 hours. So we made a assumption but no one knows what was happening. It's not like we physically talked to it so sometimes you have to make a assumption based on any research you find as we didn't know of the rape until 3 months after the voice was heard.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Goggzy - I have also heard "help" from a ghost. I don't believe mine had anything to do with assault and I don't know what led you to make a comment like that here. There could be a thousand scenarios for someone calling for help. Insinuating or loosely suggesting that this could be a horrible situation like that does nothing except causes unfounded worry and what ifs.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
I have heard help me from a spirit during a investigation and it must have been residual as it wasn't left on any recorders and there was in a house with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen/dining room, a bathroom and a living room. You see it wasn't a big place when I heard it and any speaking outside the kitchen door was caught on our recorders. Yours I don't know what it was. My one seems to be a victim of a rape/murder, hopefully this wasn't the same as your case as it is not exactly the nicest situation.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: