You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Occurrence

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Occurrence

 

My story begins 2 years ago in December. I awoke one morning with my panties off and up by my head. There was nobody in my house but my parents and sisters and I would have woken up if someone had come in my room and started messing with me. I had never woken up with no panties on and no memory of how they were taken off previous to this occurrence. I was pretty freaked out but wrote it off as nothing. Going about my life as normal.

A year later, possibly to the day, it happened again. I had moved out of my parents' house last August and live with my boyfriend. He never would have messed with me while I was sleeping. I have no doubt about that. Plus there was the first occurrence the year before while I was living at my parents' house.

I had forgotten about the first occurrence until the morning when it happened again. Now with December rapidly approaching I keep thinking about the two occurrences and wondering if it's going to happen again this year and what exactly is going on.

Does anyone have any idea? I read into the Incubus stories a bit but I have no memory of sleep paralysis or any dark figure and I haven't read many stories similar to mine.

What really stands out is the year gap in between occurrences and the intentional placement of the panties. Any information or a point in the right direction to figure this out would be much appreciated.

I've hit a dead end on Google searches for this issue. I can't seem to find any information that is helpful. The first time I could have easily written off and forgotten about but the second time makes this freaky and I'm very worried that this coming December there will be a third.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Moonlightdancing, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jwarrdor (8 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-02)
Not to get graphic, but I once dated a girl who often "woke up" and took clothes off to make herself more comfortable, but could never remember doing it in the morning.

Now this can't explain the placement of the panties or that it seems to happen once a year, but people do strange things when they are half asleep. Maybe you just have the heat on that time of year?

Doesn't sound paranormal to me, but I agrre with the other posters, only way to know for sure is to try and catch it happening with a camera or somthing similar.
Haunting_Marie13 (1 stories) (15 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
[at] Darklord no one is going to email you that stuff. That's personal and not okay.
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
my intuition tells me you did it yourself in your sleep. Maybe keep a dream diary. It could give you clues as to what may be making you do this. The night cam is a great idea.

Peace, dreamer 😊
razorback95 (2 stories) (48 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Hello, first off let me just say that I think any one would be a little freaked by this. But one possible explanation could be a kind of "sleep walk" I highly doubt this is the work of an incubus. Or even a spirit for that matter but I completely agree with setting up a night can cam! Thank you! 😁 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Moonlight: that's puzzling. 😐
Have you considered to set a video cam during the night? That way you could record what is making you do the full moon (no pun intended).

Thanks for sharing.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Thanks for sharing, I agree with Tweed and Miracles; I would consider other possibilities before assuming a supernatural occurrence.

If, as others have already posted here, you have had no other paranormal experiences then there's probably a far less sinister explanation!

Cheers!
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Moonlight, I had exactly the same thoughts as Miracles about this. Do you get stressed out around that time of year? Never underestimate the weird crap stress does.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Before comments get headed in the incubus direction, keep in mind we will delete any comments that are even remotely graphic. We do not accept stories of a sexual nature, nor do we accept the comments. I was going to reject this based on incubus/succubus category; however, I think there could be other possibilities.

Moonlightdancing - the only thing I can think of is you could be doing this in your sleep, subconsciously. The dates of the events could be completely coincidental. Are these the only experiences you have had that you believe to be paranormal?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: