You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Visitor in my Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Visitor in my Bedroom

 

I had just gotten out of prison a couple of months earlier and had a hard time adjusting to my sleep routine. I had a full time job at a factory working the day shift. I would wake up at about 3:00 am every morning, therefore I usually was crashed out by 6 or 7:00 pm every night. One night, I was laying in bed watching TV. I was living with my parents at the time. I was a little scared to be at their house because it is in the country and they have no dusk to dawn light. I usually slept with the TV on. I had rolled over to face the wall and go to sleep. As I layed there, relaxing and almost asleep, nature called. I rolled over to get up and there, in the corner of my room, stood a young man. To this day I can still tell you what he looked like. This happened almost 7 years ago. He stood very still, looking down at the floor. He had blonde hair, pale complexion. He wore a navy blue hoodie with pockets in the front (both hands were in the pockets), tan colored pants and dark shoes. I looked at him for a few seconds and then rolled back over. My heart was beating fast and once I got the nerve I flew out of my bed and into the living room. My parents thought I was nuts when I told them the story. I know what I saw and I know it was real.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
Dont listen to Xemnas714 Dude You know what you saw and I feel for ya, wait, you are a dude, arent you?
Xemnas714 (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-22)
Traci may have seen this apparation, but I don't believe it, I think it's retarded, especially when she see's this, and she goes off on somebody else that lost a loved one, she needs too see how it feels to be pushed and knocked down.
traci (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-05)
about a couple weeks after I saw the spirit I witnessed a man get run over and killed. his features were almost exactly of what I saw in the figure. it was around 3 am and I was on my way home from a friends house. my parents live about 5 miles out on a blacktop road and then down a lane. I was about halfway home when I came upon this guy laying in the middle of the road. I was scared out of my mind and was not sure whether to stop or not. well, I did. he was drunk and passed out. I got my cell phone and called the cops. told them where I was at and about the situation. of course, 911 operators ask some of the stupidest questions and never remember what you tell them. while they were trying to dispatch someone to the place I was at a car came flying down the road and ran right over him in front of my eyes. the girl in the car almost hit me too. this is something I will never forget. it killed him. after that strange things happened in my car. I would be driving and it would feel as if someone were pushing on the back of my seat, my dome light would come on for no reason and the mileage meter would flicker. it has slowed up now. it still happens but not as much. I also no longer live with my parents but when I stay the night out there it scares the crap out of me. I do not think it is the house, I think it is either the land or me. they had a trailer when I was younger and I saw things in that also. I would be alone and hear what sounded like someone walking down the hall. it does not happen too much anymore. I still see shadows every once in a while. I believe that I have spirits that follow me and my guardian angel is with me constantly. I just am not as scared as before...
arvind (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-04)
Traci, write more and exorcize the devil in the house. I think you have the beginnings of a great story there
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-03)
Hey, Traci, how's it going? I think that your house is haunted, or your parents house. Do you still live there? I mean do your parents still live there? Did you or your parents ever hear anything about that house being haunted or someone dying in there? I don't think that your nuts, I believe you and I think that the boy wants to fix an issue that he couldn't fix in his life-time and after that did you ever see him agian?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: