You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Near the Trees Made Him Sick

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Near the Trees Made Him Sick

 

My aunty just bought a house and started to decorate it. Her husband, my uncle was helping her. It was around 11 at night when they decided to stop all the work. They packed everything up and got out. My uncle was too tired to drive so he told my aunty to. They were half way home when my aunty realized that she didn't lock the door. They turned and drove back to the house. They went in and checked everything and then locked the door.

They were driving when another driver stopped his car in the middle of the road. My aunty beeped but the man didn't move. Suddenly my uncle started to feel sick. He was burning up and started to fidget in his seat. My aunty started to panic - one hand her husband suddenly fell ill and on the other the man in front won't move his car. She started to beep again when something caught her eye. She looked sideward and saw a woman in a white dress. She had long black greasy hair which she didn't stop stroking. My aunty got scared looking at the lady, I mean who will come outside at 11pm stand near the trees and just touch her hair.

The man in front moved his car and my aunty drove up (my uncle stopped fidgeting). She looked at the side mirror but saw the lady was gone. She turned around and saw no one there. She asked her husband did he see her. He said no. He said that he suddenly started to feel cold (his side was near the trees) when they went past the trees.

My aunty quickly drove home not looking back for the lady. Since then she never went outside after 10.

Well what do you think? Hope you liked it there's plenty more! See ya

Other hauntings by Ambu

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ambu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
Petni...if I might suggest. I am creeped out by this story. Your aunt didn't lose her senses! 😲
Wyvern_ruthless (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
Creepy st0ry, well you should keep g0d's images inside the car so that any bad energy can't harm it. By the way, was it a witch?
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-13)
What was wrong with the other man's car, Ambu? The man just stopped in the middle of the road for no apparent reason and stayed put until your uncle felt better? I think I am lost. Did this other man ALSO see this greasy haired maiden in the street?
Or... Maybe when the first car had trouble and your aunt started laying on the horn to get him to move it was loud enough to alert the neighbors and they came out to goose neck? (Is that a phrase well known all over? What I mean to say is that they came out of their homes to see what all the racket was about.)
Like I said, I think I am lost. But thanks for the story.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-05)
I'm not sure I understand this story. So your aunt saw a woman by the side of the road combing her hair and thought it was a ghost or something? Why was this scary to your aunt? What is the connection between this lady and your uncle? Not entirely clear.

I'm not sure how a lady by the road and your uncle's indigestion are supernatural, if that's your slant.

And your aunt has never ventured outside after 10 PM after this pedestrian encounter? Very strange indeed.

Thanks for sharing!
winddancer07 (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-02)
Someone might of been telling them to stay away from that house! I can't say I would! But this was A good one! Thank's 😊
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-02)
I really don't know what to think. Odd story if I do say so myself. And I do! Thanks for sharing. 😕-Shelby ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: