You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Knock Knock Knock

Real Ghost Stories

Knock Knock Knock

 

My experience is not that much scary. After long time I made my mind to share it here.

Coming to the story. Some description about background of the story. It happened few months ago in my old house. Now we are recently shifted to a new one.

One night I'm studying in my study-cum-bed room. The time was around 12.30. I hear continues knocking in both of the windows glass of my room and it's vibrating too. I got up and check my parents' room, hall, my sister's room. But the windows are not vibrating there or no knocking sounds too.

I came back to my room and find my windows still vibrating and still can here the knocking sound. I wait for sometime in the hope that it will stop and it stops.

Then I ignored it and sat back for study. After 15 minute or some it starts all over again. Again I check other windows except my room no windows are vibrating or no knocking sounds there.

I felt little scared, but I gathered courage and open the window glass. There's no one I can see. It's all dark only the street light is lighting.

I closed it and again sat down in my table to study but soon after it starts all over again. This time I didn't opened it. I stopped my studies there and slept with my sister in her room that night.

I forget to say something that we are all in the 2nd floor so no chance that anyone knock it from outside planned to scare me.

I'm sharing this with all of you because I want to know what are all these. I told these to my parents too but they laughed at me. My parents do not believe in such things. I hope your feedback will help me to understand the incident.

I'm not that much good in my writing skills. Forgive me for wrong sentence formation and grammatical mistakes please. I'm eagerly waiting for your valuable feedback. And sorry again for making it lengthy. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zinn19, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

julesram (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-07)
Hi Zinn, I signed up for this website just to comment on your story. I was looking at this site to see if anyone out there has had an experience like mine and yours is! I was also in a second story bedroom. Mine happened 11 years ago but I've been thinking about it a lot lately, still wondering what this could have been! I've had a lot of paranormal experiences throughout my life but this is one that still bothers me.
zinn19 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-22)
Sheetal
Ammm I don't really know about the history of that place. 😐
zinn19 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-22)
I want to thank you all for your valuable feedback. They mean a lot to me. Thank you. 😊
zinn19 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-22)
The glass pan is of half an inch thick and it fits perfectly in the frame. Its not that easy to vibrate by wind and also whenever I experienced there was no strong blowing wind or you can say all silent.
zinn19 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-22)
Hii
Sorry for late reply.
Yeah
About tree?!
There is no tree near the house which branches may make the tapping sound and no chance there will be any squirrels or something.
I experienced it three or four times all during late night study.
Bonifaz (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-20)
Hello Zinn

First of all: your English is excellent. No need to worry.
As Sheetal and Bibliothecarius already said, it could have been the branch of a tree or the glass of the window vibrating in the wind.
But if it really was a spirit, I would also say that it is probably a harmless one seeking your attention.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-19)
Greetings, Zin:

First, I would like to welcome you to YGS. While English is not your first language, your writing style is plain and direct, which makes it easily understood.

Second, I'd like to compliment you on your sensible, business-like manner of trying to find a natural explanation before considering the supernatural. Additionally, I'm pleased that you included your search for facts in your story; you have made our group efforts to discuss your case a lot easier.

You are on the second floor, so it is not likely to be someone tapping the window and hiding; Sheetal's question about any trees near your window is important because branches may tap the window in a strong breeze, or when squirrels or rats climb the tree and shake the branches.

You were very worried by the tapping sound, but the tapping ONLY occured on your window: nowhere else in your room nor on any other window. If it was a spirit tapping the glass, it probably wanted your attention, like a child saying "play with me" when you have work to do.

Do not worry about the spirit's attitude (Sheetal may be correct; it may just be playing a joke on you). If it had been a bad spirit which wished to scare or to hurt you, the tapping noise would have moved around the room to surprise you, or it might have followed you to other rooms to tap on those windows, too. As neither of these things happened, it probably realised it had scared you by accident and stayed (inside or outside) your room when you slept in your sister's room.

I recommend keeping a diary of when these events occurred, and adding any new events you cannot explain. If they are consistent, such as tapping noises and other harmless sounds, you may have a ghost of a lonely person who wishes to be noticed. If the events seem to get more frightening, post them here as soon as you can, so we can all help you further.

If you want to make sure any evil spirits are gone from your room, Rookdygin's homepage has a 2-3 day simple cleansing ritual for removing bad energy (http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155). His ritual is not specific to any one religion; many members from around the world who have different religious beliefs (or no religious beliefs) have been comfortable using this method.

Please do not be worried; interaction with the supernatural world is fairly common and it is normal to be surprised at first. Remember that only a handful of experiences are negative or deliberately frightening.

Be well and take care of yourself,
-Biblio.

P.S.: If this happens again, would you feel comfortable tapping a familiar tune to see if the tapping changes? Just a last-minute thought. 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-19)
Hi, Zinn... You are on second floor... So there must be chances that it is some mischievous spirit... Does your area has any bad history? How many time you've experienced this? There could be possibilities of wind or some branch of tree is shaking your window. Is there any tree adjoin to your window?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: