You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Fairy?

Real Ghost Stories

Fairy?

 

I moved to NY from Tulsa OK back in 2007. I only told a few people what I have seen back in 2011. I was 27 at the time. Just so you know I do not drink or do drugs.

I am about to share with you the strange events that happened a few days apart. The first two days the only thing I seen was a small round yellow, bright light moving back and forth outside my bedroom window. The small round light had smaller bits of bright dots as it moved. It was an amazing sight to see. Wish I had it on camera.

I seen it again a few days later again at night. It was doing the same thing as before and again I didn't have my camera. Since I didn't think I would see something like that again like last time, I watched it until it flew off.

Almost a week after that I was in my room reading Stephen King's Everything's Eventual when I noticed that same light in the corner of my eye. I looked and there it was again. Only this time it wasn't alone. I caught for a quick second a boy peeking in my bedroom window but quickly ducked down. I didn't get a good look at him, the only detail I have is that his hair is blondish looking and short and he looked like he could be maybe ten or twelve years of age.

I want to point out that my window is too high for anyone to peek in unless you were to stand on something. I never did see the small round ball of light or the kid again. I wonder if the small golden ball of light was a fairy. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience. I no longer live in that house, I moved to an apt in the same area in 2012.

Other hauntings by midnighthade

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, midnighthade, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lilpeachyghost (12 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-18)
I read this and couldn't help but think of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell but on the other hand, maybe the little boy was the little ball of light too, like his aura or energy? Awesome story!
midnighthade (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-02)
Redwolf

The town was Troy ny. I lived in NY for 10 years and than I moved to ma to be closer to family. Also my home state is NY.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-29)
I know what happened! You just saw Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Lol just kidding. I too have seen some strange flying creature before, but I never thought it could be a fairy. It did look like a tiny flying person, but it zipped past me so quickly I couldn't be sure. It was daylight when I saw it and I didn't notice any lights around it. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing! Maybe fairies are a real phenomena after all? 😜
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-29)
midnighthade,
I don't know why but I have a feeling you moved to Long Island. Brooklyn and Queens are on Long Island no matter how much they deny it. What town do you live in? I need no address. I'm just curious where you live because there are some places on the Island that I have been that is more ''energized'' is the best way to describe it. I have found some places magical some places I avoid all together. A few weeks ago I saw something like you described flit around by my back fence. I have a large property, it is 197 foot deep and I was sitting at the pick nick table by my house. Anyway, at first I thought that it was a firefly then I realized it was too late in the summer for them so I just gave a little smile because I realized it must have been a fairy.
I loved your story. Welcome to New York.
Red
Diurnal_Lepidopteran (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-26)
The small yellow ball of light sounds a bit like a will o the wisp.
Silentwings (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-25)
Very awesome, I've saw something similar but it was a white light like a small orb with light green and purple in the center. It's fun to witness 😊
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-25)
Hi Midnighthade,

Hells yeah! Hubby and I have seen this same strange thing and we think they're fairies too! It happened outside our bedroom window as well. I've seen them once (a group of them) but my husband got to see them a second time. YES I know what you mean with the smaller 'dots' when they move, like sparkles!😆 We didn't get anything else, just those lights. Wow, I wonder what was up with the boy!

Thanks heaps for sharing, this is going to my faves!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: