You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Please Explain

Real Ghost Stories

Please Explain

 

I was sitting in my father's bedroom the day before he passed away. He had called us all over to see us. I could feel peace in the room as we talked. It felt as though my mother was in the room with us.

He was telling me he would be around for my son's wedding or the birth of my granddaughter when he got this strange look on his face and told me it looked like I was smoking (which by the way I wasn't). He told me it looked as though there was blue smoke around me. Even though I could not see it, I do believe him.

I have been searching the internet search engines trying to figure it out when I came across this web page and was hoping someone out there could help me to understand it.

I believe in ghost and angels. I can't say anything to my family because of the fact that I told my mom when I was 13 I saw my grandfather the morning he passed while I was sitting in school. And after that some people looked at me like I was crazy. They told my mother I need help.

It has me stumped, it has been weighing on me since May of this year. I want to believe it was my mother come to take my father home since my father passed on Mother's Day. It makes me feel better thinking of it that way. I did feel my grandfather in my house that night, like they were trying to let me know everything would be fine,

So if anyone could explain I really would like to know, good or bad. I am at the point to where it seems to be the only thing on my mind lately.

Thanks for letting me tell this with the hopes of closure.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maggie69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-23)
Greetings Maggie and thank you for your sweet story.

It has been very well documented by hospice personal and those in the medical field that many many times a person in their final stages of death see someone that they love come to take them with them.
When a person crosses over they are always met by someone, ALWAYS.
Having witness 3 people die myself and watching all 3 of them say they saw loved ones who had already passed in the room with them I would be willing to bet your Mother did come to help your Father along.
Hope my opinion helps and thank you for sharing
Randy
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-30)
RedWolf, the "repetitive characters" alert doesn't exist anymore, make sure to refresh the page and please try again.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-30)
Thank you Martin! 😊
Granny, hoorah! Posting links seems to be my 'thing' atm 😆

Maggie, here is the link to the story I was referring to.
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=21809

There are heaps of smoke type apparitions written about on here. It's definitely not unheard of in paranormal circles. 😊
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-30)
Now can we fix the problem of ''don't use the same symbols so many times''? This has come up several times and I couldn't figure out what symbols they were talking about.
Red
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-29)
Thanks Martin!

Tweed: Yay! We can post links again 😆

8moreneeded
Martin (602 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2015-09-29)
Ok I fixed the "word too long" bug, there's been a lot of changes lately so one or two was bound to show up, make sure to refresh the page (usually ctrl-F5 with many browsers on Windows) before trying to comment again.
Maggie69 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-29)
Thank all ya'll for your comments It makes me feel better to have an answer to my question
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-29)
Rook is correct about what the color of blue represents, but let's throw a twist in. People will say blue sky is blue, blue bruises are blue, blue berries are blue, but the last two are really indigo, but called blue none the less in description. If he saw indigo blue around you, it makes sense as this Chakra color opens the consciousness and brings awareness to higher planes and connects us with the spiritual world. If you were feeling your mother with you could have been tuning in, in the receiving mode. And as your dear father was transitioning and his vibrations were changing, he could see it too. Any who, rest easy, your energy, light blue or indigo blue was tuning into a frequency of receiving. Bless you, and I am sorry for your loss xxxx
Bonifaz (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-28)
Hello,
I would have said that your father was hallucinating when he saw the blue smoke, but since you felt like your mother was present, I am quite sure that the blue smoke your father saw, was indeed your mother's energy. And the case that you felt your grandfather's presence, seems to confirm it for me.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-28)
Hmmm...gonna contact Martin and let him know there's a glitch.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-28)
Oh Maggie, I can imagine how this would dominate your thoughts. Such a profound moment you described.

Rook has summed up what I feel about your experience. You may be interested to read a story on here involving a 'smoke' like apparition. It was witnessed by two healthy adults, who felt it may have been their cat.
For some strange reason it seems I can't post links in the comments. If you're interested in reading their 'smoke like' experience The story is called "Curly Smoke". Just search for it in the search bar, top right of this page.

Thank you for sharing, hope you find some answers here. ❤

(Mods, is there a new spam filter or some such which is saying 'no' to links? 😕)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-09-28)
Thanks for sharing.

I will start with what the color blue represents...

Blue: Love, devotion, harmony. Tranquility, sincerity, patience.

From what you have shared with us it sounds as if your Father may have been describing one of two things... Either your Mothers 'energy' around you OR maybe your energy at that time.

Based on yor words: "I could feel peace in the room as we talked. It felt as though my mother was in the room with us." My 'gut' is telling me what your Father saw in that moment was your Mothers energy around you. However that is my opinion. Other members will have theirs.

Thank you for sharing. I hope we can help you find an answer that helps you.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: