You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Lady Ghost Attracted To Me

Real Ghost Stories

Lady Ghost Attracted To Me

 

This time I am going to share my second story with all of you. It happened 2 years before when I was coming from office. Our company provided bus facility from our colony to company.

That day I had some extra work and not able to catch the staff bus. After 1 hour somebody was going from my office in same route so they took me also. In that day he was going somewhere, so he dropped me nearly 1.5 kms away from our colony. I was walking through a shortcut way to our newly built ed colony (before this area was used for paddy fields) and the road was small and lonely, people use this way very rarely.

I was walking slowly, time was around 6.40 pm, suddenly I felt like someone was following me. I turned back, but nobody was there, so I ignored and came to my apartment. I share my room with my colleague, we sleep in same room.

That night we watched TV as usual and we slept, I was sleeping in face down position, suddenly in the midnight I felt like someone was laying upon me. I could feel the weight and body touching. It seems like a lady, even I could able to touch her wrist and fingers. It seems like a soft tissue and small in size than compared to my hand. I was trying to get up and tried to call my roommate (he was sleeping in separate bed) but I couldn't move my body. And I also feel her leg was touching my leg. I was terrified and started to pray, after few seconds it was gone.

Next day I explained this to my roommate (he is elder than me). He laughed and told me it was just my imagination, but I told him how it was my imagination? That was real and I was able to touch her. He was not trusting so I ignored.

That day we usually came from office and had our dinner and slept, same thing happened that night also. This time I felt something presence on my bed and the same thing continued until 3 to 4 nights and I decided to tell my mother. I told her next day. She was also terrified and started to pray for me. My home town is nearly 1500 kms away from where I was living then.

She asked a old man who performs pooja (prayer) in our home regularly. He did prayer for me and told to my mom it was a lady spirit which was attracted to me and coming every midnight to my home. Then he again performed pooja and given a holy locket for me. I told my mom to send it by courier as soon as possible, since I was very terrified and not able to stay alone and not able to sleep.

Within 3 days I received the locket along with a small packet of vibhuti (Vibhuti is the sacred ash used in religious worship). As my mom said, I wear the locket and mixed some vibhuti in a glass of water and poured the water drops in entire home, then I observed nothing happened again.

Some people believes that pooja and lockets all are fake, but I believe whatever it is but at least they gives us the strength to fight against the problems.

So, with this strength I felt safe, even I was home alone.

Thank you.

Other hauntings by shafishaik

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shafishaik, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Paranoid_believer (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-16)
I honestly think that this story is linked to your previous story about the sounds you hear emitting from 'anklets'. Give it more thoughts!
Respect...PB!
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-30)
Hello to the Author, I would have to tilt more towards what Sheetal had forth putted. It is said that you shouldn't look back in lonely places specially when somebody call you by your name or when you are followed by unknown as it would increase the possibilities of getting possess.

Regards
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-29)
Hi Shafishaik... Well your experience seems extremely scary 😨
Its good to know that wearing the locket helped you get rid of that spirit.
Thanks to share 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-29)
shafishaik This is a pretty scary story... I think she latched you because you turned back... May be you've not terrified but it is said that when you look back the ghost/spirit may hold you... I am glad you are safe. ❤
zinn19 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-28)
Scary... 😲
Its nice to hear that you feel safe and you said is right about Pooja and locket. I agree with you. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: