You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cold Air And Feeling Watched

Real Ghost Stories

Cold Air And Feeling Watched

 

I'm a seventeen-year-old and I want first to say that I enjoy this site.

When I was younger, my family went through some hard times and I always heard voices calling me, and from seventh grade to last year I experienced a series of strange events, but those are stories for later.

The first story I'm going to tell you today took place earlier this year, sometime before I broke my laptop. I was sitting in our family room doing some homework at about ten o'clock at night when I felt cool air behind me. I ignored it figuring it was a draft, and kept working. I felt it again, but this time on my right side. I sat there confused for a moment before realizing that all of our windows were closed so it couldn't have been a draft. I started working again and this time felt cold air directly against my cheek like someone was kissing my cheek. This freaked me out and when cold air met my right hand, I stood up, felt the atmosphere in front of me and on the other side of the pocket of air. When I discovered that it was warm, I booked it upstairs.

The second story takes place sometime after this around the same time. I was doing the dishes when I felt like I was being watched. It was like a sense of dread. I decided to keep working so I sung, but eventually I was overwhelmed with terror so I ran to my bed room. This happened every night for about two weeks.

The last story I'm going to tell you happened last night. I had gone to bed singing "Unknown Soldier" by Breaking Benjamin, and part of their song "Anthem of the Angels". I fell asleep and had a dream about two guys about my age standing around me. In my dream my friends kept asking me if I knew why they were with me. I replied that I didn't, and my friends tried to get them to go away instead they said something I can't recall right now and I woke up. When I did, I became aware of a presence. Unlike the other feelings of being watched, it was pleasant and familiar. I tried to sit up like I normally would if I woke up in the middle of the night, but it was like something was pushing me back down to sleep. This happened twice in the night.

I figured that it might just be my imagination, as I've been told that I have a vivid imagination, but I'm not too sure.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MusicLover28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MusicLover28 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-27)
Hey, Myst. I actually do talk to them. Not the malevolent presences. One of the malevolent entities is a rogue cupid (at least that's what I've been told). He watches me sleep sometimes.
Myst (63 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-24)
Just start talking as you would with a visible person. Not afraid, not yelling. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, tell it to leave. After all, you are the living being, and this is your space. It may be that whomever it is finds it easier to contact you in your dreams- less barrier encountered. As several members have commented, try to keep a journal. If you write things down as soon as possible, you may spot patterns. If you have the chance, check Rookdgyn's profile. He has a cleansing/shielding ritual that banishes and protects against negative energies but does not disturb the positives.
MusicLover28 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-24)
This is a REALLY late reply. But, I'm not sure exactly how to do that.
Blueraven (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-21)
Hi MusicLover, I liked your story a lot, and while I don't have the expertise of many on this site, I can however relate to the feelings of being watched and how unnerving that can be!

I find it interesting that when you feel uncomfortable in your home, you run to your bedroom for safety. The presence you experienced after your dream/s in your room seemed protective and comforting. It's great that you have a "safe area" to go to...

I wonder if you could ask the protective presence in your room to please accompany you as you go about your home. Maybe call it forward to deal with any other entities in the house?

Just a suggestion... Be safe, and all the best wishes to you,
Blue

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: