You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Twin Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Twin Girl

 

I'm going to start this story by saying there is a genetic thing that runs in my family where there is a twin is carried during the first stages of pregnancy but never lived long enough to be born.

When I was born I had a twin that never lived outside of the womb, but we never figured out if it was a boy or girl. But when me, my mom, and brother moved in with my now ex-boyfriend, me and my brother had our own rooms.

Well about two months after we moved in weird things started to happen. One night my brother was woken up by a mass my size and he said it looked like me. Height, hair length, face shape like this figure was very detailed. The next morning my brother told me that I shouldn't be up at 2 am and should be a sleep. I told him that it wasn't me but he didn't believe me.

So the next night he said he seen it again but this time it was smaller and the next day I was looking at old pictures of me and he said that is what it looked like. And so my brother said that since it looked like me it must have been my twin that never lived. I have only seen her three times since then.

This story was so weird that even when I was little I would talk to my so called "sister" that I named Alex when I was 5 years old. This was the most weirdest things that has ever happened to me cause my brother used to able to see our Grandmother that passed away before me and my brother were born and well I wasn't never able to see her but now we see my twin that never gotten a chance to live a life.

Thank you for reading this and let me know what you think about this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Loganuser31, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-30)
Yes! It happens... Spirit can also age... It is really sad that she didn't got a chance to live. 😢 It seems entity doesn't want to harm you but want to live with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: