You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Razors

Real Ghost Stories

Razors

 

Last night on 09/24/15, I woke up around 2:30 AM to use the bathroom. When I got back into my room I heard my roommate say something, it sounded foreign. I then went back over to my bed, laid back down, and turned the lamp off.

Once I turned the lamp off and rolled back over to my side I felt what I could only describe as razor thin claws cutting into my skin. It was as if I could feel every cut and every inch burned as if there was a fire raging in them.

Shortly after I hit deep sleep I remember vividly having a dream of my legs and seeing each cut. They looked as if they were one to two inches deep and about an inch in width as if the muscles had contracted in the pain and started to pull away before healing could begin. They looked as if they had stared to scar and scab over as if just after they happened.

I'm not quite sure what other information to include in this story. But rest assured that if you have any other questions that may help with understanding this event ask away and I will help as much as I can and try to give you more information as I can. I just can't really think of anything at this moment. (please remember that I am of pagan religion and believe in that of the unnatural. Such as angels, demons, and spirits using bodies as vessels.)

Well in case you need any information on the location of where I am. I am currently on a Job Corps center in Kentucky. This campus has been said to be haunted and I have seen several dark shadows and this one girl has seen a dark figure with a light as if it were a demon holding a flash light trying to lure her over there. The campus used to be an old military camp, as well as an old POW camp.

Other hauntings by Marshy

 

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Marshy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-10-01)
Marshy,
Did you actually receive any cuts?
It sounds to me as though your subconscious is just reacting to the haunted gossip around you.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-01)
Hi Marshy, did you check the bed when you turned over and felt like razor thin claws cutting into your skin?

Again you said that you had a vivid dream and I don't think it has got anything to do with your experience. Because you felt that you were feeling like claws cutting into your skin, it might have been a reason for your dream.

Otherwise, I don't think there is anything related to paranormal in your narrative and I can't comment anything further in that. I don't deny that the place might have paranormal occurrences but with very limited information from your experience, it is quite difficult to say.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: