You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit

 

Growing up, I always had this feeling of being watched. I felt that someone is following me, measuring my every step. At night, when I used to sleep I felt someone breathing down my hair and something crawling up my legs. Whenever I was alone I could feel an eerie silence. Once I heard whispers. I was terrified of all this experience. I never confided in anyone because I was afraid they won't believe me and put me in an asylum for having hallucinations.

One night I was sleeping with my mom as I was scared to sleep in my room which was unusually very cold. When I fell asleep, I had a dream about being in a strange place. It was a foggy night and my vision was all blurred. I could see a flicker of light ahead so I went for it. Suddenly a ghastly figure came in front of me and grabbed me. It was strangling me. I couldn't breathe, I was choking.

I wanted to wake up to end this terrible dream, but I realized that I was awake... I was being strangled by a cold thing. I was shaking and trying to wake my mom. She soon got alarmed and turned the lights on.

Whatever it was left. I was very scared by the incident that I started crying, my mom being a doctor gave some medical term about my breathlessness.

I am afraid of the dark and I fear oblivion. I don't think am going mad. I just hope that whatever it is that is around me leaves.

I don't know what had happened to me that night. Since then I always used to pray.

Things are better today but I still feel like I am being watched...

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Priyala, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-02)
Hey Priyala... The first thing which I would like to advice is try to avoid all these things... I mean do not keep in your mind that 'this is again going to happen this night' This is the first time you was strangled or there are many more events? There is a possibilities of sleep paralysis. Do read Hanuman Chalisa and keep it under your pillow while sleeping.

Hope this helps 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: