You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Comes After Knocks?

Real Ghost Stories

What Comes After Knocks?

 

This is my first time to write a story. I'm Cj 20 years old and I apologize if there we're some mistakes in my grammar. Hope you like it.

Our neighbors mentioned a lot of creepy things that's been happening in our house. They told me that sometimes they can see a white lady standing in front of the window in our master's bedroom, to let you know we never use our master's bedroom since when I was 4.

Well I really don't believe them because I know they just want to scared me. But my experience happened when I was in grade 4 way back 2003 in Pila Laguna that changes my beliefs. We're four in the house when it happened. Me, my older brother, Aunt Wilma and my grandma. It was 3 o clock in the morning when a knock woke me up. I'm half asleep that time so I don't pay any attention to it, but what really makes me awake is when I remember the stories they been telling me about our house. I don't really know where is the exact location of the sound, but one thing I can tell, they we're asking you to answer them.

I ran to my Aunt Wilma to tell her what's going on and ask her to check where it's coming from. The knocking never stops until we reached the exact location. It's at the back of the closet in our master's bedroom. It knocks again but this time it's faster and it's stop after 3 knocks and start again at any random time and stop again after 3 knocks. I felt that something was in there, like they're making fun of us. The knocking never stops, but what my Aunt did. She slam the closet and shout "sino yan?" (whose there?). The knocking stops at the back of the closet and my Aunt smiled at me and said "matulog kana ulit cj" (sleep again cj). I fell asleep like nothing happened.

That same morning, my Aunt Wilma felt so tired so we ask her to rest but it lasted for a week. She told us to transfer her to the master's bedroom where she can sleep but she became weaker and sicker. I really love her so much, so I told her a lot of good stories and fun jokes so she can forget that she's sick. But sometimes she tells me that she can see a lot of creatures looking at her, and she wanted to die by hanging herself. Unfortunately my Aunt died after two weeks because of unknown reason. Our family and relatives did all of our best to save My Aunt life, but I guess there's a lot of strong forces that we can't overcome. Love you Tita Wilma.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jaycie058, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jaycie058 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-09)
About three knocks, I know that all of us are not sure why 3. But as far as I know It means death especially when it happens in witching time, like 12-3 am. I hope if you heard 3 consecutive knocks just please try to be observant and never answer because if you do it might hunt you. Especially when it happens around 12-3 am. Thanks for all your feedback.
Elgin (5 stories) (35 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-07)
Hey Cj!

First of you have deepest condolences, second there is an old wives tales from the Tagalog regions of the Philippines regarding 3 knocks that might shed some light to your titled question. According to what the Old ones say, 3 knock is death knocking for entry. To open the a door where this 3 knocks are coming from means you are welcoming death into your house and coincidentally the one who opens will actually die. I don't know if there is any truth to it or to be more specific if this actually applies to closets.

Regards,
Elgin
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-07)
The 3 thing being a 'mocking' of the Holy Trinity? Nah, don't buy it.

Three seems to be the choice of Paranormal Investigators to help them determine 'random sounds or knocks' from actual 'interactive replies'.

As far as Spirits or Entities 'knocking' in a 3 count apttern? Maybe its for the same reason...it's controled... It 'gets attention' and it may not take as much 'effort or energy' to simply 'knock three times' (On the ceiling. If you... Whoops got carried away... 😉)

There is nothing mysterious or DEMONIC about the number 3...
From a Numerlogical stand point:

The Number three represents The creative child.

Positive Characteristics: 3s are imaginative, expressive communicators and artists. They are tolerant, joyful, optimistic, inspiring, talented, jovial, youthful, dynamic... The list goes on and on!

Negative Characteristics: For as inspirational as 3s are, there is a price: they are often vain, extravagant and prone to complaining. Intolerance, hypocrisy, impatience and superficiality are par for the course when it comes to 3s.

Respectivly,

Rook
SonicExeDude (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-07)
This happened a few hours ago, but I heard several knocks coming from what sounded like my bedroom and they were very fast. I was completely alone except for my dog and the knocks sounded like actual knocks, not scratches. Any help?
chria29 (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-06)
I have heard that "3 knocks" is something demonic. The demons or evil spirits are mocking the Christian's belief in the holy trinity and knock in 3 as mockery. I don't know if this is true or not, but I find it bizarre that many hauntings that involve knocking it's always in 3 knocks.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-05)
Hey jaycie... Thanks for providing me info... It is quite spooky 😨
Jaycie058 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-04)
aussiedaz
Yeah I agree at some point. But what really happened is a real encounter. I never thought that answering that knocks wil lead to death and when my aunt told me that shes seeing creatures in that room that made me think. We cannot see them but I guess once your getting there you can see them. Like when your spirit starts to seperate in your body I guess that's the time you can see other form of spirits that our naked eyes can't see.
Jaycie058 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-04)
vaani123
We never open the closet. To recall I was standing at the back of my aunt and its really scary it knocks three times and imagine it happened at 3 oclock in the morning,. Really scared the hell out of me. I guess my aunt too was scared that time but she showed bravery by answering it. I can't do that if I was in her case.
Jaycie058 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-04)
sheetal
My aunt chose to stay there. Our master's bedroom is big one kingsize bed and infront there's an old cabinet. On the right side of the bed you can see the garden since there's a window. The room is so dark and cold. Actually there's a lot of incident that had happen in our house. One is when my cousin play hide and seek. One chose to hide under the bed and they never find him. After few hours they saw him asleep and his right cheek haeve this black spot. His nice is jerick my older cousin. Thats only one of the incident tha had happen in our masters bedroom.
Jaycie058 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-04)
mirandakellyamethyst
I really don't know what's the real reason why she chose there. However our master's bedroom is the largest room in the entire house. I'm also thinking there might be some presence on the house that made her decide to stay there but I'm not really sure. I realy considered our house as a haunted house so creepy whwn your inside. But right now. Its abandoned since we moved in Cebu.
mirandakellyamethyst (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-03)
Hi CJ. Nice story tho. You said earlier that your family didn't used the master's bedroom since you're 4, but why did your aunt Wilma chose to sleep there?
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-03)
Jaycie058... This is quite an scary story... Can you please describe what is Master's bedroom? And why you didn't use that? I wonder why suddenly your grandma choose to live in that bedroom 😕
vaani123 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-02)
Quite unearthly...
But I wanted to ask that why don't you try and open the closet when you hear knocks frim inside? Although it may need bravery but check it for some satisfaction.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-10-02)
And I should add, IMO. That considering your Aunt demanded that the knocks stop it probably does vindicates it was someone who knew your family. A malicious spirit would have kept going!
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-10-02)
There's something about the "three knocks" I still quite haven't figured out, why is it always three?, I have been reading about them for about the last six years now and yes, you are correct they do want you to answer. See you have to imagine yourself on the other side, you may desperately wanting to relay a message across to someone and you can't get through... Then suddenly, when you lean your energy on the rafters or gyprock wall of a home, "bingo" you make a noise... You see the person interact and your in there with a chance. What do you do next? Maybe the rest of the ghosties yell out, "knock three times" the living folk will one day realize we are still alive over here and that's the whole deal about the number three? "IT'S US"...I'm not making light of your account, it happens to me quite often and I do answer back... What I do suspect? The knocking is generally someone you know, not always, but relo's do know we get the frights and they choose the rafters and read your thoughts. A tool we are all capable of doing when we cross over,you'll see some excellent mediums doing it now from this side, I should add a point of scepticism that sometimes knocks and creaks are explainable by the expansion of timber due to condensation, weather etc.

Regards Daz

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: