You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Someone Was Playing Tricks on my Father

Real Ghost Stories

Someone Was Playing Tricks on my Father

 

On my previous story I told you about the little girl that lived in my house. Well this one we really did not know what it was. I never really saw it but did feel and saw things it did.

One night, at the same house, my dad had just come home from work and was getting ready to get in the shower. My mom asked me if I wanted to go to the store with her. My dad turned around and said make sure you take your keys so that I don't have to come out of the shower to open the door for you. We left and my dad got in the shower.

Once in there he thought I should check to make sure that I had closed the door so he got a towel and wrapped it around him and got out of the shower. Right when he opened the door, he heard a knock, and he said out loud "I told you to take keys with you". He went to open the door to find no one there. He even noticed that I had closed the door. When he turned around, he felt that someone had past by him. Like when someone pass by you and they make like a swoosh of air? Like that! He said that he thought it was an open window and did not think much of it, then got back in the shower. He said that as he was showering, he could hear music and voices. When we got home he told us all about it.

The whole time he was not afraid, he thought my mom and I were playing games with him. Come to find we had no intentions of it at all...

Other hauntings by luvparanormal

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luvparanormal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-26)
I think it was funny, that the little girl, got to finally spook your dad. She must have been a sweet and funny little thing back in her time. She definitely don't sound like she wants to cause anyone harm, but just wants to play jokes on them. Thanks for sharing the story, and Sorry about the late comment. 😊
*Vicki
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-13)
Nice to know the big, strong men get to experience things too. It is not always a blessing and it is not always a blessing just for females. I like this story as it does sound like your entity was more playful than anything else. Thank you.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
Yea, I agree with Abby. When the ghosts start doing little annoying things like knocking or interrupting your shower, I say, "Enoughs, Enough"! Dang It! 😆
It sounds like a little, innocent prankster ghostie! Thanks for sharing your story! -Shelby ❤
Abby (710 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-08)
Dear Natalin Alfaro,

To many ghost readers and experiencers your father's ghost story will sound and seem like a common ghostly occurrence which has happened to many.

It is also very annoying when ghosts, spirits or entities are constantly doing things which interrupt our daily living routines like taking a shower. After awhile the annoying repetition becomes a bit much, and it is best to just firmly tell the uninvited guest or guests to knock it off.

Well, I hope your dad's uninvited prankster guest has stopped annoying your dad.

Blessings, Abby :)
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-06)
Very interesting story. Are you still in the same home? Do you have any idea of the hisotry of the house?

God Bless!
babylon (20 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-06)
ah creepy, I had the same thing happen to me, when I was in the shower, nobody was home, and all the doors were locked, I heard 3 loud knocks on the bathroom door, I responded automatically by yelling"what?" I'm in here" thinking it was my brother, then my blood ran cold realising no one else was there, lol I bolted outside shampoo still in my hair and rang my boyfriend to come around so I could finish my shower. Thanks for the story 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: