You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Scary Experience Post My Delivery

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Experience Post My Delivery

 

So am back after a long long time. Life just got so busy after my baby son. Job, looking after my baby and other household activities is so damn hectic.

Was just going through the posts and remembered that I had to share one experience long before but just didn't get time for it. This happened right after I gave birth to my lovely little baby son. I was staying at my mom's place for 2 months post delivery.

It is said that post delivery, the women are so weak physically and mentally that negative energies can easily target them. One night, as usual the baby was awake in the mid of night. My mother tried to make him fall asleep on her lap. I was laying right beside her and we were having a chat. Of course we were speaking softly so that the baby would not be disturbed.

Suddenly, everything around me froze or may be it was me who froze. I could hear my mom talking to me but I could no longer move or respond. And I had a feeling that an extremely negative energy was there trying to take away my son from my mother's lap. And I became so desperate to stop it but I just couldn't move. I could hear my mom saying that he is asleep and can you put him down gently but I could not respond. I then tried to chant god's name with full force and faith that he will make it all right. And suddenly I could take his holy name aloud 'Shri Swami Samarth'. Immediately, my body was released. My mom was looking at me with surprise. She asked me why I wasn't responding and chanted god's name suddenly. I told her all that happened. I was so damn frightened that I couldn't sleep the whole night and kept looking at my baby to ensure that he is safe.

Post this, everyday until date I chant Hanuman Chalisa at night before sleeping. I have ensured that my son also has learnt it and I tell him to chant whenever he can. Till date I can't forget that scary night.

Other hauntings by strangelife

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, strangelife, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

strangelife (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-08)
Hi Daz,

No migraines or flashbacks. Never suffered from anything of this sort as such. But I am sensitive to negative energies around. Hence I always trust my instincts when it tells me to do or not do something.

Thanks
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-08)
Hi strangelife, Interesting account, do you suffer from migraines, or flashbacks associated with them? According to the Orch or theory, we have about 40 moments of consciousness per second, time itself is an illusion and Albert Einstein's theory on relativity has basically proven that, sometimes there are certain triggers that slow down the rate of our consciousness and I have heard of accounts where people with epilepsy experience the same. It has happened to me along time ago when in a car accident everything went into slow motion, that trigger was adrenalin, so I know what it's like when your reality seems to freeze or go into slow motion, I'm not absolutely sure if this is what happened to you, but anyway, something different to have a think about.

Regards Daz!
strangelife (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-08)
Thanks SDS. It might be just sleep paralysis... But it never happened after I started reading Hanuman Chalisa post this experience...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-08)
Hi strangelife, I feel the same way lady-glow does. In your reply post, you said that your mother was wondering why didn't respond. It could be because you were falling asleep and had a sleep paralysis. It is not necessary that all the experiences of sleep paralysis are similar. There are differences.

Thanks for sharing and welcome back to YGS.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
strangelife (3 stories) (16 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-07)
Thats great to know...:)...best wishes for your marriage dear
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-07)
That's so nice... I am from UP but My fiancé is Maharashtrian so I try to learn more about Marathi Culture ❤ ❤
strangelife (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-07)
yeah am a maharashtrian and have seen that movie and a follower of swami samarth... We go to akkalkot every year:)
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-07)
Hey Strangelife You are right for attracting negative energy after delivery... In my village it is said because of the post delivery periods...
Are you Maharashtrian? Have you watched movie 'Deoolband' which has depicted Shri Swami Samarth... I am planning to go Akkalkot after my marriage
😁
Creepa99 (7 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-10-06)
That makes me glad i'm not a girl, no offence! Good story it was creepy also lady-glow you fall asleep on the toilet!? Lol XD
strangelife (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-06)
I don't think my mother felt anything. I also sometimes think that it might just be sleep paralysis, but I have had sleep paralysis a few times and this one just felt different. And my mom was surprised too that suddenly while talking why did I stop and just kept staring blankly.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-05)
That's freaky... Although not necessarily paranormal.
It is possible that you were falling asleep and had an episode of sleep paralysis coupled with the stress that comes with motherhood... Not an easy time.
I used to fall asleep while seating on the toilet and dream about doing what I still had to do: starting the dishwasher, folding the laundry, etc; only to wake up to the sad realization that my chores weren't done!

Something you do not mention in your story is if your mother sensed that negativity too.

Anyway, it is always a relief to know that the name of God is there to help.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: