You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demon Woke Me Up

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Woke Me Up

 

I remember this creepy thing still very strongly, because this was one of my scariest moment of my life. I remember I was about only 3-4 years old and I still remember this that bad.

I asked for my mom and she said that I didn't never woke up in middle of the night for no reason when I was a kid, but that night I did.

I didn't seen any kind of horror movies or anything like that at the same time as this happened, so it wasn't just some imagination like my mom and everybody else said.

So I woke up in the middle of the night, I don't know why. The same time as I opened my eyes my door was open and I saw a very tall black demon with devil's horns standing on my door. It really had those very creepy red eyes and it just stood here and waved at me with right arm very slowly and creepy. It was so dark but I saw red eyes very well and it had pretty long "nails". So I was so young I thought it was just some "monster" who tried to scare me, so I pretend I wasn't scared and I just said very quietly "hi monster..." and I was shaking and freaked out. I slowly turned my body away from the devil to the wall and start screaming mommy and crying.

When I screamed about 5 seconds, I look at the door where the demon was, I just saw it faded away very slowly... I don't remember anything what happened to next, I think my mom came to my room or something like that. And I told about the "monster" to everyone, no one believed me. Now when I'm older, I'm sure it was a demon. Still this really scares me out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dsmrfnn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

MaskedRosarie99 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-11)
I've had a few encounters like these...
But a figure like this travels from my dreams to outside my door, sometimes out in the open during the day.

When I always ask some people around me if they see it, they always reply 'there was something, but gone now' (well said more to their way of saying it but this in general.)

I would love to hear anything you get about this... Something like this s always around... Always wanting to know anything about it.
michi78 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-09)
I saw a very similar thing when I was a young girl--dark figure with horns, red eyes. It was walking past my bedroom window and stopped to stare at me. Scared me so badly! I thought it was the devil at that time, but I'm not really sure what these things are. They don't feel friendly in any way.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: