You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Insanely Haunted House, Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

Insanely Haunted House, Part 2

 

I decided to wait until the kids were at school and come over and do a Ouija board with my mother, I wanted to see if maybe the woman who passed was still there just wanting to be heard. My cousin decided to join in, my sister was there too, and my nanna so we all did the Ouija board together, with one of us writing stuff down.

We did contact a lady who said she was murdered with a hammer. And that she had a purse buried in the paddock behind the house with jewelry in it. Also contacted a girl who was 6 and claimed her mother drowned her in 1980s but that she still loved her but said her mother is in jail?

After that we contacted someone who said a black man was there and can we see him. Then the board would say 'can you see me. Can you see me'

I just remembered, the board went in a sign of a pentagram but we didn't notice it at first because it happened so fast. The whole time we were using the Ouija board the glass was moving so quickly. We looked in the paddock but found nothing and we could not see this black man either.

The next night me, my sister, my cousin and her partner wanted to do a Ouija board. We tried in my sister's room but it was just jibberish, so we did something stupid and decided to go do it not too far from a cemetery for scares.

It told us he was an old man who passed, then it kept saying AP. AP.

I asked if that meant At Peace? Because throughout the Ouija board we did the day before it had a little bit of jibberish but also kept saying AP. AP. The board answered yes, then went to goodbye. We tried to do another session but it would go straight to goodbye.

We decided to give it a break and go home, but as we were walking to the car, my cousin's partner said she doesn't think AP means at peace. So she started Googling it and found something about it being a demon's name. I couldn't find anything about it being a demon until recently, I found a sentence on google saying AP or APAP is an Egyptian demon in the form of a snake.

But I didn't believe it at the time because usually I'm sensitive I thought if it was a demon I would have felt it. Didn't tell my mother about what happened during our session.

After I went home, for about two weeks at my mother's house things got worse again. But now the laundry had a yuk smell, she bleached the floors and cleaned everything but it still stunk. So I clicked. Asked her if the Ouija board is in the laundry, she checked the cupboard and it was. That's where the smell was coming from.

The mimicking of voices was constant, the shadows were constant again and the house was draining, she would nap all the time. I told her it must be a demon, the mimicking and the smell an draining energy is apparently common signs of a demon. Told her to get sage and tell it it needs to leave and isn't welcome in her house. And to just ignore it because showing fear will be giving it what it wants. She didn't end up doing the sage because after those two weeks the smell left and nothing else happened.

And nothing else has happened ever since that I know of. They all still live in that house, and I have been there many times after everything and it definitely feels more homey.

Other hauntings by Os07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Os07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-05)
I'm Sorry but you say ouija boards are not bad well they are. You want things to get better in your home well I sugest you get rid of that thing. Nothing good can come from that no matter what you think. Having a demon in your home is not a good thing what so ever and if you are having a child it's best not sorround him/her to those kinds of things. I know people who have had there fair share with these things and nothing good ever came from that. You can't just expect to burn sage and for all to be gone and then keep on doing the same. You need to bring peace into the home as well as god and you need to do a deep clensing, because these things can come back at anytime and you need to prepare you self just in case. Usually with the presence of a child these things tend to come back. If you think it's calm you can never be safe always have caution, Good Luck:)
Os07 (5 stories) (11 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-10-12)
Lol i'm not asking to be corrected. I'm telling my storys as fast as I can because I try to write these storys on my mobile while my kids are running a muck in my house...

People can think ouijas are all bad but I don't believe that. I've done them for a very long time and i've had both good and bad experiences. Nothing that's scared me away from them, only for a while i'll give them a break if it creeps me.

I am pregnant right now so I won't go near them or anything spirit related I also block out things if I see/hear them because I know i'm more vulnerable and would rather a stress free pregnancy and this is also the longest amount of time that i've been paranormal free too. Which i'm happy about.

I don't always believe in orbs. But my house had never had them before, but I didn't think it was much of a big deal. I only take them seriously when I see them with my own eyes infront of me.
chria29 (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-12)
I don't mess with Ouija boards and I find them dangerous for anyone who tries. I've heard that it can create a portal for the dead and anything good or evil can come through. Be careful
Ldpets (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-12)
I'm new to this site, but I've seen several different colors and shapes of things. One looked like a little black comet. The other looked the same but this one was blue. Both of these were small about the size of a golf ball. The other shape that I've seen was like a big worm. It was bright yellow, and was about three feet wide and maybe six inches thick. It moved like a wave. The other thing that I've seen looks like tangled hair. It just slowly disappears. Are these all considered the same thing. I have no idea. These experiences that I've had were sometimes years apart. It started when I was 4 or 5 years old. Any ideas what these things are.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-11)
That was creepy as hell. Like wow the second I found out it was a demonic ancient evil I'd be like "BYE.".
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-10-11)
Os07,

You ssem to be using the terms 'demon' and 'spirit' interchangably... This is making things quite confusing. Oh and sesne I am on the topic of terminology...

It's Brought not Brang... 😉 (I know, I know its a 'local' thing... But still...)

Respectfully,

Rook
Goggzy (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-11)
Os07

With orbs you have to be careful as most orbs are dust/bugs. Can I ask how old the house was.
Os07 (5 stories) (11 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-11)
Yeah it was hard to find anything on 'apap' on google, there was only one thing on google that said its 'apep sometimes called apap'

If anyone read my part 1 story of this, I said that my mothers house was already haunted and it was scareing everyone who lived there because the haunting was constant, they were all exhausted from the energy and from being scared all the time.

I thought it couldnthave been that demon because it wouldn't have left so easily if it was a demon.
But there was other spirits in her house.

Also after I started doing ouijas there, then going back home I thought I brang something back with me because my house started feeling less homey, and I hated the lounge which use to be my fav room. And would get orbs and mists in photos when nothing ever showed up before, but I moved and the thing could have followed me again because at my new house we had a poltergeist type thing... But that's for another story:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-10-10)
APEDEMAK: Egyptian War God (Warrior with Lion Head)

APEP: Egyptian Demon (snake who tries to eat the Sun)

APIS: Egyptian fabulous creature (Black Bull with white triangle on its forhead)

Apet (called TAWERET): Egyptian Childbirth Goddess (Symbol Hippo)

Those are the 'AP' creatures and Gods, demons I can find in Egyptian Mythology... There may be more...

So MAYBE APEP, the Egyptian Snake Demon who tried to eat the sun was 'lurking' just outside a cemetary in your Hometown.

If you truly believe this is the case then you need to resurect an ancient Egyptian Priest so he can read from the Egyptian Book of the Dead and send this thing back through the Duat, or the underworld, and into the afterlife where is should be.

(Sorry couldn't help myself 😜)

Me thinks Goggzy is pretty much right on the 'money'...whatever you contacted sounds more like a prankster that is enjoying getting a rise out you and your Family. Please find a Cleansing and Home Shielding method and preform them... It may take a few cleansing attempts before the spirit leaves... But I'm resonably certian its NOT and Ancient Egyptian Demon Snake.

Respectfully,

Rook
Mimi81 (203 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-09)
Using a Ouija board is just asking for trouble. Please don't use one again. You might not be so lucky next time.
Goggzy (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-09)
This seems like it was a prankster/mimic ghost can I ask was anyone getting scared due to what was happening, also one thing with the ouija board the person who found out about the demon may have been moving the glass as a ouija board can never be 100 percent and also may lead to evil spirits etc. Becoming attached to someone, luckily this time seemed to have a happy ending.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: