You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Does This Seem Like It Should Be Worried About?

Real Ghost Stories

Does This Seem Like It Should Be Worried About?

 

So for a while I've been feeling two different presences in my room but never saw anything. Now, recently I've been noticing it a lot more and also noticing other things.

Sometimes when I'm walking, usually by myself, I hear someone say or whisper my name in a really low voice. I turn around because it sounds like it's coming from directly behind me but I never see anyone. For a while after that I feel as if I'm being watched can feel someones breath down my neck and hear the slight sound of footsteps behind me, but I never see anyone.

When I'm sitting in my room a lot of times I feel someone sit down next to me and turn to look, but no one is there. A few times I hear someone lean down about to whisper something in my ear but again, no one is there.

Once I did see something though, it was right after I woke up. I had been sleeping and then suddenly snapped awake for some reason and sat up quickly. In the side of my vision I could see a really tall dark figure standing next to my bed and leaning down over where my head had been on the pillow, but when I turned to look better it was gone.

I saw it another time when I came home after it was raining, standing near the doorway to my room but it was gone before I could look any closer. Then one time I was sitting and looking at something but in the other part of my vision I saw what looked like a little girl sitting and crying on the chair in my room. I felt a huge wave of deja vu as if I had seen that somewhere or many times before, but I still cannot remember where.

I've felt physical contact when no one is there as well. Once I felt someone tap my back as if to get my attention but never saw anyone. Another time I was drinking a cup of ice water and when I went to drink, the cup suddenly slammed forward into my face like it had been hit forward.

Computers or laptops always act weird in my room. I used to have a computer in here but one day I was sitting there and it suddenly started typing in words rapidly, even though nothing was touching the keyboard and when I tried to type anything it just kept typing words together in some sentences. Also on my laptop that I now have a lot of times I hear a static kind of noise and I always thought it was just the laptop but today it was really quiet in my room and I noticed that the static sounded a lot like whispering and words.

I don't know of this has anything to do with it, but lately I haven't been able to sleep easily and when I do manage to fall asleep I have strange dreams and a lot of nightmares.

Does this seem like it's anything to be worried about? I don't know if it's a ghost or not, but lately I've felt very on edge and wary and want to know what's causing these things.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SilentDreams, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

chria29 (3 stories) (25 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-10-15)
A negative entity doesn't necessarily mean it's evil. It could mean they have a lot of negative energy associated with them, for example if they died from a suicide all that depression and grief lingers around. The best thing you can probably do is cleanse the place and chant "only peace, love, and light may enter and all darkness is not welcome".
SilentDreams (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-14)
I can't think of anything new that I could have brought into my room besides homework and I remember some of what was on the computer screen. It was a while ago so I don't remember all of it and the words in the sentences were a bit mixed but at one point it was saying something about being in an attic alone and needing help and then it kept switching to other things that didn't make sense and then started saying something about "come to war room for new blood"?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-14)
Silentdreams,
First off, I'd recommend seeing a doctor. Just to make sure there isn't a medical reason for what you're experiencing. Much of what you say can also be symptoms of something else going on with your body and not paranormal.
About the same time you started feeling these things, did you bring anything 'new to you' into your room?
Do you recall any of the sentences you saw on your computer screen? Or do you understand any of the whispering you hear?
Just to be on the safe side you might want to do a cleansing. Rook has an excellent one on his profile.
SilentDreams (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-13)
There is a lot of negativity in the house, though a lot of it comes from a person. Most of the time I'm just in my room because the amount of negativity feels almost suffocating in a way. I don't know why but i'm starting to think that whatever it is is really really lonely, and I can almost imagine feeling the pain of being a ghost and their longing to be in contact with someone. It's not making any sense to me and don't really know how to explain it any better.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (815 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-13)
Hi. New here.

Just my two cents, but if your gut tells you to be worried, then I recommend being worried. If it is just something bothering you, then you should get rid of it using any appropriate method.
strangelife (3 stories) (16 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-13)
Seems like your place is haunted. You should cleanse your house and more specifically your room. You can refer to Rook's cleansing method. Get rid of it because it will slowly try to feed on your energy and drain you out bringing fatigue and negativity which isn't good. Hope you do it soon and keep us posted! All the best

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: