You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: First Time

Real Ghost Stories

First Time

 

Last night, October 6th 2015 I had the most terrifying experience of my life. I was sleeping next to my boyfriend and I believe daylight started to show through the blinds, maybe not I was so sleepy and terrified I can't exactly remember.

I woke up suddenly, and was facing towards my side of the bed when I noticed this short little boy standing next to me. He almost seemed like he was glowing and I stared for less than a minute, not believing what I was seeing, so I was waiting to see if the boy would disappear and thought I was just seeing things. He didn't disappear as I kept staring and I was completely freaked out and I pulled the blankets over my head thinking it would help. The weird thing about it is I didn't make any noise and didn't think to wake my boyfriend up. It happened so quickly I didn't have much time to think.

I waited a minute or two and slowly pulled the blankets off my face to see if he was still standing there. He was gone. He never moved or made any noise, just stood there.

Being so freaked out I pulled the blankets over my head and went back to sleep. Now, I don't know if I was half asleep while I woke up causing me to see things, but waking up like that was strange and I just felt weird at the time that it happened.

I do not normally wake up in the middle of the night like that... I've lived in this basement suite for 9 months without any problems. I'm just so freaked out now, especially when my boyfriend goes out of town to work. I'm now scared to ever open my eyes in the dark in fear of seeing something like that again... Thanks for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, slenapayne, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mynameissu (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-18)
Have you done research on the building? Was there something there before you moved in? Unexpected deaths, asylums, hospitals, graveyards, etc, etc.
Bonifaz (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-18)
Hello slenapayne,

Your reaction was quite a normal one, considering this was the first time you saw something supernatural.
But no need to worry. This boy doesn't want to cause any harm.
Mimi81 (203 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-17)
I think you woke up suddenly because you felt the little boy's presence. That definitely would not be a good way to start the day!

You said you've lived in the apartment for nine months and this is the only thing that has happened. Something might have happened to cause you to see the boy.

I have some questions, if you don't mind. Has any work been done in your suite or the building it's in? Do you know if anything new has been brought into the building? By "new", I mean antiques or something that might have had sentimental meaning to someone else.

I'm sorry you don't feel comfortable in the suite. Maybe the next time your boyfriend goes out of town you could stay with a friend. And remember, there is zero shame sleeping with the lights on.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: